Author Topic: War crime?  (Read 4851 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
War crime?
« on: July 22, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »
War crime? This guy will be thrown to the sharks for killing muslim trash.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080722/ap_on_re_eu/serbia_karadzic
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: War crime?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:36:44 PM »
It's only a "war crime" if you are accused of killing Muslims. Look at all the servicemen in Iraq who have been prosecuted for bogus war crimes.

Atrocities in the name of jihad, on the other hand, are justifiable responses to "occupation" and "discrimination"!  :)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 02:32:24 PM »
The government is Serbia betrayed a national hero! Bribery? This is wholly disgusting. If Serbs are not going to defend their hero - they are not that much different from Jews, then.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
I consider it a crime. Commiting massacres will not help us to get rid of the problem.

There are more adequate means for considerable parts muslim population. Stopping emigration and cutting welfare would achieve a lot.

As far as those who are actively fighting militant jihad are concerned, there is no alternative than to liquidate them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 05:45:17 PM »
Look at images and news videos of the massacre, the brutality of it on top of the sheer pointlessness, make it a crime.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 07:41:45 PM »
Look at images and news videos of the massacre, the brutality of it on top of the sheer pointlessness, make it a crime.
You know absolutely nothing about what happened.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »
When you step on a roach, you feel no pain.
When you trap a dirty rat, you feel no shame.
If a friend is hurt, you jump in and help.

Muslims want to kill you, kill them first.
Isn't that in the bible somewhere?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »
If there wasn't for him all Serbs would be killed in Bosnia.He is our hero!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »
When you step on a roach, you feel no pain.
When you trap a dirty rat, you feel no shame.
If a friend is hurt, you jump in and help.

Muslims want to kill you, kill them first.
Isn't that in the bible somewhere?

ACK,

Actually in Talmud it is written "If a man rises to kill you, you are commanded to rise early and kill him first..."

muman613

http://www.aish.com/literacy/concepts/Matters_of_Life_and_Death.asp

Although it is forbidden to save one life with another, it is permitted to kill in self-defense, since the assailant forfeits his life and there is no guilt in killing him. We are therefore taught, "If one comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first" (Talmud)

Even where the assailant does not directly threaten one's life, as with a burglar or armed robber, he may be killed in self-defense, where it may be assumed that he will kill if provoked. The Torah says, "If a burglar is caught in the act of breaking in, and is struck and killed, it is not considered an act of murder" (Exodus 22:1). We derive all cases of self-defense from this case.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 07:30:11 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »
It is truly a tragedy to see what the Serb people have become. I guarantee them that sacrificing their nation's greatest hero to the volcano gd will not make the West and NATO stop persecuting them.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 07:14:23 AM »
It is very hard on us Serbs to take this,

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 07:21:48 AM »
Serbia is selling itself out for a ticket into the EU >:(
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
2honest,if you have 1 muslim city,and ppl from that muslim city kill ppl in the sorounding vilidges in the most horryfic way,and you have the serbian army occupy the city,and tell them,all who don't want to fight and want to surrender to the dutch un officers they can and they will be shiped in buses to Tuzla by them(its a city also),and what can you expect to happen when the ppl whos familys were killed partake in that military action,plus who knows howmuch the nato and americans lied and made up,so m8,when u don't rly know the situation,don't use arguments based on ur one-way view withot seeing the other,in that case you are incouridged to ask ;)  (soz 4 my bad spelling,hope u got what i wanted to say :) )

S - A,we(the serbs)are not selling Radovan for eu membership,far from it,Tadic and his ds traitors are selling him for an asil if you will,when they made the govermant,few weeks after that he was captured,and he went to romania,so he had it planed,that means he pprobably let who knows who in the country to capture him,i suspect the english,who after the arrest pointed in 1000 other ways,they only did that,like he was sould out by ratko maldic so he would get a better diel and BS like that

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 09:38:04 AM »
I consider it a crime. Commiting massacres will not help us to get rid of the problem.

There are more adequate means for considerable parts muslim population. Stopping emigration and cutting welfare would achieve a lot.

As far as those who are actively fighting militant jihad are concerned, there is no alternative than to liquidate them.
The Hague criminal court has acquitted Bosnian and Croats from murder charges and anyway only the Serbs are actively hunted down to be tried there. This is an anti-Serb puppet court. I think that if the Serbs civilians were being targeted by the Bosnians then the Serbs had the right and even obligation to retaliate because there is no other way they could protect their civilians other than by the deterrence created of retributions.

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 04:15:09 AM »
I agree 100% with Zelhar

Look at the recent acquittal of the former KLA terrorist Ramush Haradinaj!!
He was a murder of innocent Serbian civilians, and received open support from Al-Kida, now he is free and in charge of the opposition party in Kosovo!

I find it disgusting that these hypocrites in the USA and UK have immunity from any prosecution!
Despite of all the crimes they have committed and truck loads of evidence against them, Blair and Clinton walk free!

I am not a support of Milosevic, but it is wrong for us to hand over our people to a court when other countries wont do the same.
This goes beyond bias or double standards. The Hague is indeed a puppet criminal court.

Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
2honest,if you have 1 muslim city,and ppl from that muslim city kill ppl in the sorounding vilidges in the most horryfic way,and you have the serbian army occupy the city,and tell them,all who don't want to fight and want to surrender to the dutch un officers they can and they will be shiped in buses to Tuzla by them(its a city also),and what can you expect to happen when the ppl whos familys were killed partake in that military action,plus who knows howmuch the nato and americans lied and made up,so m8,when u don't rly know the situation,don't use arguments based on ur one-way view withot seeing the other,in that case you are incouridged to ask ;)  (soz 4 my bad spelling,hope u got what i wanted to say :) )

You're right I don't have much information about the topic apart from what the newsmedia brought up and know very well that these news are not balanced. Therefore it's certainly not up to me to judge. No offense to anyone, but I simply got the impression that certain situations could have been handled in a more discrete way by the Serbs.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »
lets say discretely,we killed alot of bosnian soliders,and america didn't know how they died,there would be a mass grave found next month with all those ppl(that was fake i mean) and serbs would have been blamed etc(no matter if we or the americans killed those ppl)

Isn't really up to us what the world thinks