Author Topic: Not for women or religious people  (Read 4716 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Not for women or religious people
« on: January 28, 2007, 03:53:47 PM »
Kirk douglas tells us what white women want   http://www.nypost.com/seven/01242007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Not for women or religious people
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 04:20:47 PM »
Years of Living, Loving and Learning," due in April from Wiley, the cleft-chinned Oscar-winning star of such pictures as "Spartacus" and "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" recalls a fling with a "big, tall blond" German airline stewardess who liked to be disciplined in bed. During their enthusiastic sex sessions, "she would scream, 'I'm a Nazi!' - which was his cue to slap her, which he did, Douglas writes.

;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 04:21:36 PM »
The world really is coming to an end ... I could never get a blonde attractive German woman to want me.

:(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 05:04:39 PM »
The world really is coming to an end ... I could never get a blonde attractive German woman to want me.

:(
Well he was an actor and rich
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »
this thread is disturbing  :'(
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 06:49:05 PM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 10:50:10 PM »
Fruit:  "... I could never get a blonde attractive German woman to want me..."

SURE YOU CAN, FRUIT!

Take up a really cool sport; say for example, GOLF@

Change your name to something "jungle-like"....something like "TIGER", or "PANTHER"

Then rub Stein's Theatrical Grease Paint #25 all over exposed skin areas, and go push your way into exclusive All-White Country Clubs.

Make sure a sickly white boy carries your golf clubs for you.

Every time you pass some buxom Swedish babe or Princess Diana type on the green, smile at her the way a crocodile smiles when natives fall off of the canoe, and jabber some mumbo-jumbo at her, something like...

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!...Me go pee goe uh huh, ssssssaaaallrite deh' yobbyobbidyobbidy...yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah babeee now!

Before you hit the 9th hole, your golfing jacket pocket will be stuffed with torn matchbook covers with telephone numbers hurriedly written on them underneath names like Flikke, Hedde, Marga, Ilse, Annika, ....

You'll see!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
Massuh's follow-up on advice for fruit regarding "How to become friends" with buxom, blonde, blue-eyed German women :

Today's headline:  Black panther sighting in South Carolina woods...

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/16556404.htm

QUICK, FRUIT!  TIME TO STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!
DID I SAY "FRUIT"?....SORRY; I MEANT TO SAY..."BLACK PANTHER"!

Just imagine:  front page news stories worldwide show photo of "Black Panther" (golf world's new rising star) emerging from woods; scrawny white boy behind him; golf clubs in tow"