Author Topic: How much more will it take for Serbia to realize:  (Read 4413 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
How much more will it take for Serbia to realize:
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:50:54 PM »
1. Karadžić indicted for crimes against muslim thugs in Srebrenica eventhough even UN Investigation cannot prove that no more than 2,200 muslims were massacred..what's even worse than that is that among those 2200 people died included Serbs from the surrounding areas killed by Orić and his muslim fundamentalists?
2. It is ok to break the international law by recognizing Kosovo, but it is not ok that Serbs refuse to give up someone whom they consider a national hero such as Karadžić and Mladić?
3. It is ok for muslims, croats and albanians to separate, but if the serbs want the same thing, it is not ok?
4. No indictments against Milošević or Šešelj have been prooven yet, but the court still took over 6 years almost and still no proof of any wrongdoing, NONE WHATSOEVER?
5. 2 very important war criminals, Naser Orić and Haradinaj, were released from Hague eventhough there is more than enough evidence of their crimes against the Serbs in Bosnia and Kosovo? Yet Šešelj is in courts for 5 years (longer than some of the sentences given to some muslims, croats and albanians) and even after all 5 years they can't find him guilty of anything?
6. 2 men (karadžić and mladić) are the only reason why Serbia can't become an EU member?
7. Račak incident (which was the reason for 1999 NATO Bombing of Serbia) and Sarajevo Breadline Massacre (which was the reason for bombing Serbian positions in 1993) were BOTH PROVEN BY THE UN INVESTIGATION NOT ONCE BUT TWICE that it was the Muslims and Albanians who did it....however, the re-release of this news just happen to be missplaced and released to the press and the rest of the world????????????????????????
8. More than enough evidence was given to the Hague that Thaci (kosovo albanian leader) is a war criminal, organizer of illegal human organ trade, and most of all heroin trade? Still, Thaci is seen meeting with President Bush in US in the last few days.
9. Croatians constantly are abusing Serbs and their property, but yet no one in EU seems to say anything about Croatian hatred towards anything that is Serbian, both physical and material.
10. EU and US keep breaking every international law OPENLY, and it is ok as long as it is in the name of democracy?
11. Some of the Arabic countries have worst type of punishments towards criminals, but US never brings up this fact because of oil?
12. Turkey, which breaks human rights every single day, especially in their prisons, have a 10x better chance of joining EU than Serbia?

Honestly, I just really don't get it.

I don't and will ever say that Serbs didn't commit any crimes in Yugoslav wars, only a naive person would say that. Afterall, it is a civil war which is the worse type of war ever. However, having said that, ALL SIDES COMMITED CRIMES NO MORE OR LESS THAN THE OTHER.
The only difference is that while Serbs have given all the evidence about crimes commited against them, Hague, EU and US keep letting muslims, croats and albanians out of Hague while more and more Serbs keep going to Hague on such bogus evidence which many times has been proven to be fake.

I really hope that majority of young serbs realize that all that EU, US and pretty much most of the muslim world are saying is "we are in charge, we have the money" before it is too late.

Sometimes, when I listen to some of these young serbs about how it is all nice and wonderful in the west, it sickens me when they tried to tell me something about it eventhough I have lived in the West almost my whole life. Unless something is done soon, it will be too late later when most of the European continent is completely in the control of Muslims. After all, no country is going to help another without having someone put up the money for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 04:33:21 PM by Hail Columbia »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: How much more will it take for Serbia to realize:
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:04:57 PM »
Next time we will fix the whole lot ,once for ever.

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 06:38:43 AM »
a poll has been done in Serbia and it indicates that more that 2/3 of ppl want to join the EU ???.........and no1 can take away Kosovo from us even if we are in the EU........by international law Kosovo is Serbia......i agree with u that killings have been done on all sides, but we must take responsibility 4 what we did(the same goes 4 Bosnia and Croatia).......
beacon4muslims

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 07:10:42 AM »
no offence but what the fvck. Croats and boshnjaks will never admit to anything. like vukovar 260 "patients" were killed, those were actually croat soldiers that used to drain serbian patients of their blood until the Serbian army came.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 07:46:13 AM »
a poll has been done in Serbia and it indicates that more that 2/3 of ppl want to join the EU ???.........and no1 can take away Kosovo from us even if we are in the EU........by international law Kosovo is Serbia......i agree with u that killings have been done on all sides, but we must take responsibility 4 what we did(the same goes 4 Bosnia and Croatia).......

How much are you paid?

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »

How much are you paid?
whats your problem???
beacon4muslims

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 10:05:28 AM »

How much are you paid?
whats your problem???
Hey kid!Why don't you leave us who are little bit older to discuss politic.You just making everyone angry at you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »

Yep, majority in Serbia is for joining EU. That same majority is living extremely hard so you can't really wonder why, can you?! Kosovo is already taken and we can't do sh*t about it cause international law doesn't exist anymore. Time will change and we'll have our chance but I'm afraid of the price for joining EU. Recognizing Kosovo as independent state?! There wont be a chance to get it back if our "democratic" government agree on these terms. Taking responsibility for what we have done is probably right but at this point, it is insane. What happened in Jasenovac? Do you see any Croatian feel bad about it? Any of them said how sorry they are? After more than 60 years!!!
Same goes for Handzar division...

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 05:29:36 AM »
Srdjan,
Although I agree with you on almost all of your posts on JTF, I strongly believe that you are wrong on how many Serbs support entry in EU.
As many people as I have met in Serbia when I visit, most are against joining it.
Perhaps you were talking to young Serbs who don't have any f'n clue (including one of my own cousins) what the WEST really stands for....those are the ones who watch SkyNews, BBC, CNN (just to name a few) way too much and both you and me know what these media stations stand for....

I am a strong supporter of democratic ideals, but not in the form that is in today's times throughout the whole world where the rights are wrongs and wrongs are rights.

LONG LIVE ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE TRUE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN THEIR COUNTRIES. GOD'S JUDGEMENT WILL CATCH UP TO US ALL.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »
SERBIA IS FOR SALE.
once Tadic  sell all the facotories,all the mines and national Heroes(karadzich)he will start to sell Serbs,into the white slavery and our organs to fix budget deficit!That is our future if we stay calm and wait.Long llive Serbia

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 06:32:16 PM »

How much are you paid?
whats your problem???

what is yours? sit back and learn little boy.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 06:15:28 AM »
Do you guys really have to insult him all the time?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
I hope that you don't mind, but I edited your post to include the appropriate diacritical marks.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 06:02:37 AM »
Please note that these so-called polls shown on tv in serbia are based on tadic-controlled television stations, including U92 (b92). If you go on the polls on the web, you will see what a difference it is. On the Facebook, those who support Karadzic is around 6,500 supporters, while Tadic has about 15. Strange, isn't it?

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 06:41:00 AM »
Let me please give some precision:
1. Karadžić indicted for crimes against muslim thugs in Srebrenica eventhough even UN Investigation cannot prove that no more than 2,200 muslims were massacred..what's even worse than that is that among those 2200 people died included Serbs from the surrounding areas killed by Orić and his muslim fundamentalists?
Wrong: in the surrounding villages there has been more than 3,000 Serbs beeing killed. In dowtown Srebrenica, something like the same number of muslim have been kileld. The big difference is that muslim have been killed a rifle in their hands, trying to cut through Serbian lines, while dead Serbs in surrounding villages have mostly been civilians killed in a planned genocide, where even dogs where not spared.
6. 2 men (karadžić and mladić) are the only reason why Serbia can't become an EU member?
In fact, the so-called "international community" will always put hurdles in front of Serbia. After Mladic and Karadzic it will be recognition of albanian theft of Kosovo and Metohija, after, maybe free circulation of NATO troops throughout Serbia without having to ask for permission, etc...
7. Račak incident (which was the reason for 1999 NATO Bombing of Serbia) and Sarajevo Breadline Massacre (which was the reason for bombing Serbian positions in 1993) were BOTH PROVEN BY THE UN INVESTIGATION NOT ONCE BUT TWICE that it was the Muslims and Albanians who did it....however, the re-release of this news just happen to be missplaced and released to the press and the rest of the world????????????????????????
For Sarajevo you're right, more precisely islamist from Middle East bombed muslims in Sarajevo. Racak was a manipulation. It was proven that dead bodies of albanians were gathered there, all had powder on their skin which demonstrates that they were all terrorists killed in action, and, most important: the place where they've been transported was a trench dig just outside the village for attacking Serbian army and police forces.
I don't and will ever say that Serbs didn't commit any crimes in Yugoslav wars, only a naive person would say that. Afterall, it is a civil war which is the worse type of war ever. However, having said that, ALL SIDES COMMITED CRIMES NO MORE OR LESS THAN THE OTHER.
Wrong: there were crimes from all sides, but Croatian, muslims and albanians planend genocide agaisnt Serbs, again. What is very interesting is that there's plenty of video footage of muslim, croatian, albanian crimes against Serbs available throughout internet, and no one cares! All medias prefer showing a false shooting of muslims by Serbs 150km far from Srebrenica, saying "that was Srebrenica's genocide", but before they've shown it, cut the end of the video where you see "victims" standing up from their "graves". If all of this isen't mass manipulation, I don't know what it can be..
The only difference is that while Serbs have given all the evidence about crimes commited against them, Hague, EU and US keep letting muslims, croats and albanians out of Hague while more and more Serbs keep going to Hague on such bogus evidence which many times has been proven to be fake.
After all there's nothing to be surprised about when you know who is financing this illegal tribunal: muslim countries such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, USA, etc...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 06:43:29 AM by Saint Sava »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 06:22:41 AM »
This thing with the EU is just like Chartagine and Rome,become our vassal,don't have a military force anymore,let romans be governers,give the "key" to the city,at the end,get the hell out and go to the desert and die!

same story,just hope we don't end up in a "desert"..........