Author Topic: Questions for Muman613  (Read 7961 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Questions for Muman613
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »
Muman,

I and a few others would like for you to answer a few questions about a few posts of yours. I have been noticing a bit of a pattern. (This was brought on by his thread right now about Messianic Jews, which was [fortunately] deleted.)

In particular three posts of yours are sticking out in my mind:

1: Last week, you wrote that "Judaism clearly teaches that Christianity is idol-worship". Since I do not exactly hear many Jews asserting that, I'd like to know your source, and if you heard that from a reputable place, or some website that makes all sorts of claims about the Talmud. I don't see this assertion made by very many philo-Semites.

2: Also last week, you said that the only reason Sean Hannity supports Israel is that "he worships the dead Jew". Now, really--was that called for at all?

3: Perhaps most troublingly, today you argued that "Jews are not white... they are racially Semitic, not Caucasian ('whitey'  ;) )". Care to tell me exactly what you meant by that post? In addition to being inaccurate, the fact that you would be describing Jews racially at all really raised my eyebrows.

I am not flaming you--I just want an honest reply to these concerns.

Thank you,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:21:57 PM by C.F. »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Questions for Muman613
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
I hope he replies to this..

BTW, some facts regarding point 1.
What I have heard many times, is that the rabbis say that christianity is idolatry - for jews.  But there is a difference of opinion over whether it is idolatry for gentiles.  As you know, in judaism, jews  are meant to abide by the 613 laws, gentiles by the 7.    Maimonides said it is idolatry.  Rashi said it isn't idolatry. 
Lisa did post something interesting from maimonides about teaching torah(tenach I think) to gentiles, that it's ok to christians, but not ok to muslims. This

Despite theological differences.  We work together despite theological differences. Hindus with blatant idols in their homes, are certainly idol worshippers, but most hindus are great righteous people.
Most jews don't even care if christians believe they are going to hell. 
Or if christians believe that jesus will come and make them all christian.

It is the left wing jews that take offence to everything, and demand that the Pope change this prayer or that prayer.  Religious jews would not do that.

From what you have said.  If it is correct that muman said this, it may be that he is one of those that believes jews should not work with christians.  If that is the case, then he has no business being here.
Just as christians don't go posting that according to christianity, judaism is illegitimate in that it is made up by rabbis, so too, jews should not be posting negative opinions about chrisitanity.
We are working together here..
Anybody who does not accept that should be thrown out .  And if they stay, they are only trying to change what JTF is.  They are going against the platform of Rabbi Meir Kahane, and they are only here to disrupt things for their own purposes.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:37:33 PM by q_q_ »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »
I hope he replies to this..

But regarding point 1.
What I have heard many times, is that the rabbis say that christianity is idolatry - for jews.  But there is a difference of opinion over whether it is idolatry for gentiles. 
He said it was idolatry, period. I want to know if he actually got that from a reputable source or from some internet site devoted to "exposing" the Talmud. I will give him the benefit of the doubt pending his responses here.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:38:46 PM »
It's again Judaism to anthopomorphize G-d.  So as q_q said, it would be idolatry for Jews.  

Most Jews don't care what others believe, as long as others leave them alone.  And personally, I have never heard any rabbi calling people of other faiths idolaters. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »
You know what I meant, Lisa. And I believe you shared my concerns about his posts.

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
I could be totally off, but I thought the name Muman sounds like the Arabic word for believer, Mu'min.  (Just a stray word I picked up.) What it might mean in Hebrew, I don't know.  Can someone tell me if it does have a meaning in Hebrew?  As for your opinions on religion and ethnicity, I didn't read them when you posted them, and don't have an opinion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
They weren't my views, Madeline. Here is the link and his exact quote:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23763.0

Quote from: muman613
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey  ;)} .

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
I know, C.F. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »
Let's just see what he says. I want to be fair, but I do think he has some explaining to do. I had to explain myself when I made posts that looked really bad, in a fit of rage, so so should he.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
Well he does have someone who died in the WTF building he wouldnt lie.
DukeNukem

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »

come on, change your avatar back to the guy with the bandage around his head. Why did you get rid of it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »
How do you know this?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »
come on, change your avatar back to the guy with the bandage around his head. Why did you get rid of it?
If I am not mistaken, it was Borat.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
How do you know this?

That's because he said so in the 9/11 conspiracy thread in response to Lubab and Nik. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »
OK. That doesn't mean we shouldn't question odd posts he makes, though. (Not that you said that--just in case somebody else does.)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 09:06:27 PM »
Hello,

It seems that people have taken what I wrote with a bit of a misunderstanding.

I simply reposted what was on IsraelNationalNews in regards to this issue. It seems someone here is taking this personally.

Firstly, I have no problem with any religion. As I have stated numerous times I work with people from all over the world {Hindus, Muslims, Christians, etc.} and I get along with everyone. When it comes to Judaism I tell the truth. It is true that according to Halacha Christianity is considered Idolatry. There are several reasons for this, and I listed some regarding the 10 commandments on my site.

http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com

Regarding the lashon hara which people are starting to talk against me it simply indicates that you have not been paying attention to what I am saying. It was my impression that this forum was a place for JEWS AGAINST OBAMA to talk about this topic. And it is also a place where we can talk about Judaism. What I have said is not against Judaism in the least.

My brother, Jonathan J Uman was killed while working for Cantor Fitzgerald on the 105th floor of WTC tower #1. Here is a link to one memorial site:

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/jsp/tribute.jsp?ID=4493

That anyone would think that I am making this stuff up is simply sick.

Also regarding Jews and ethnicity I have said numerous times that Jews come from all kinds of ethnic backgrounds and there is no one characteristic which identifies a Jew. But as others here have said there is genetic evidence that the Kohen gene goes all the way back to the original Israelites. We have a direct link to the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai.

Please dont bow to false idols... This is the mission of a Jew to bring Hashem into the world.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
Also note that I didnt post anything here... I posted what I wanted to say on my own blog. I was just inviting conversation about it... Please tell me what I say which is wrong.

Thank you,
muman613

PS: Uman is my last name. It is a city in Ukraine where the Holy Chassid Rabbi Nachman of Breslov is buried. The Breslov Chassidim travel there each Rosh Hashanna to be by his grave to hear his tikkun.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »
Regarding the lashon hara which people are starting to talk against me it simply indicates that you have not been paying attention to what I am saying. It was my impression that this forum was a place for JEWS AGAINST OBAMA to talk about this topic. And it is also a place where we can talk about Judaism. What I have said is not against Judaism in the least.
I wanted you to answer these questions and was treating you fairly. I asked you to explain yourself--that is all. The fact that you have responded like you did does not do a whole lot to ease suspicions people may have had about your posts, and in fact does much to bolster them.

You didn't really touch on all my questions even--instead, you accused US of not believing your account of losing your brother, and completely sidestepped your exact quote where you declared that Jews are not Caucasians, or "whitey".

Mods, keep an eye on this guy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 09:11:40 PM »
Also note that I didnt post anything here... I posted what I wanted to say on my own blog. I was just inviting conversation about it... Please tell me what I say which is wrong.
That I know is a lie. I saw your Messianic Jews thread and replied to it, and it was taken down right away.

Now I really hope the admins will watch you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
Huh,

I posted a link to my site... I didnt say anything in the forum...

Be honest my friend and the truth will set you free..

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 09:13:27 PM »
I want you to declare before Shlomo, Lisa, and Chaim that you did not make a thread about Messianic Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »
Well, if you look at me and my family we are not what you would call White because our skin color is darker than most White people. I was simply making an observation.

Why are you so hard on me? Because I dont believe in your idol?

muman613

PS: I added a thread called Messianic Jews in which I posted a link which contained the article which I wanted people to read. I did not post anything regarding this issue on the forum, only the link... Will you tell the truth about it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
So finally you admit that you made such a thread?

Since you are coming clean about your feelings about the so-called "idol" that I worship, I will come clean with my feelings about you. I think you are a White Nationalist troll who is trying to make Jews look as bad as possible.

You like that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
C.F.,

Go to my blog and read my writing, have a look at my picture, and you will know that I am one of Hashems chosen people. I am sorry if you are jealous...

Calling me names will not accomplish anything.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »