Author Topic: Questions for Muman613  (Read 7962 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Questions for Muman613
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »
Jews do not go around saying that Jews are not white, but are racially Semitic.

That's something only StørmFrønt members would say. But you did not even respond to me asking why you said that. Thus, it appears that I caught you, and you have nothing to say.

And yes, I saw your little rag.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »

You look plenty white to me.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 09:26:39 PM »
Why are you so hard on me? Because I dont believe in your idol?

muman613

PS: I added a thread called Messianic Jews in which I posted a link which contained the article which I wanted people to read. I did not post anything regarding this issue on the forum, only the link... Will you tell the truth about it?

Muman, we shouldn't care what others believe, as long as they leave us in peace.  JTF works with Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christians and Hindus.  So it won't do to take potshots at people of other faiths.  We Jews don't like it when other people belittle our religion, and we should show the non-Jews the same courtesy, especially when the ones here are more pro-Israel than many Jews.  

Also Muman, you put up a link to a post on your blog where you criticized a JTF member for his avatar.  You had to expect that people from here were going to click on it.  Now you're free to post whatever you want on your blog.  But if you have a problem or disagreement with another JTF'er, you should have either pm'd him or notified one of the admins.  That 's what we're here for after all.  

And C.F., I don't think Muman613 is a white nationalist.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »
Lisa, no Jew, no matter how self-hating, goes about declaring that Jews are not white or Caucasian, but are racially Semitic. The only people who ever go about talking about a Jewish race are Nazis--specifically, White Nationalist anti-Semites.

This is exactly the kind of thing that the banned Stormfronter "BabylonianJew" went about posting about.

No Jew says these things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 09:45:36 PM »
Lisa,

I have said that Jews come from all kinds of backgrounds. At my synagogue we have black Jews, asian Jews, and european jews. I was making an observation about my family.

It is hysterical how many people get all uptight about something like this. Really this is upsetting me because it is so obvious that I have been misread. I have no problem with any other people, as a matter of fact right now I am working with Romanians, Hungarians, Chinese, and Indians. I work in a multinational company with people from all over the world.

You have got the wrong guy if you think i am some kind of nazi racist. I am a Jew who is proud of his Judaism and wear it with honour. I eat Kosher, I wear tzittzits, don tefillin, observe Shabbat, and do as many mitzvot as I can. This is what a Jew is supposed to do.

I am sorry if anyone has been offended. Personally I think that someone is trying to make problems where no problems exist.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 09:46:36 PM »
I did write the person who had offended me... We agreed to disagree... So I wrote about it on my blog. Sorry, this has gotten the entirely wrong attention I was looking for.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »
Lisa,

Several people here have pointed out that there is genetic proof that the Kohens, or priests, have a gene which is common between all races. This is not racism, it is genetic. This is one reason we have a stake in Israel, otherwise the antisemites use this argument to say we are not entitled to Israel {See the thread on Khazars}.

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 09:55:26 PM »
Muman, nobody was offended by the avatar but you. There were no Jews protesting it.

And what you are writing now about the "Cohen gene" is not even remotely what you posted in the nationalism thread. You are changing your story.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 10:01:57 PM »
What is it you dont understand?

I said that in my observation that the Jews in my family and whom I am close are not White compared to those from Sweden. To imply that I have problems with non-Jews is laughable because I met my wife {who is of Swedesh descent} who converted into Judaism before she converted. She is blonde haired and blue eyed. But then again just about everyone in my family has married out of the religion. My brother married a non-Jew and had two children who will not be Jews.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 10:05:16 PM »
Muman, nobody was offended by the avatar but you. There were no Jews protesting it.

And what you are writing now about the "Cohen gene" is not even remotely what you posted in the nationalism thread. You are changing your story.

Excuse me CF, but I am a Jew and I protested because Jews have been forced to accept that image and renounce their G-d. Uman, a city in Ukraine, was the site of a pogrom where over 20K Jews were massacred. I dont blame this on you or Christianity today, but I would expect a guest to respect the beliefs of a Jew in their own forum.

It seems you are doubting if I am a Jew. I was born of a Jewish mother and father and I accept all mitzvot which a Jew in Galut can do.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »
CF,

Well I doubt your a Christian, because all Christians are supposed to believe in turning the other cheek...

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 10:06:52 PM »
Excuse me CF, but I am a Jew and I protested because Jews have been forced to accept that image and renounce their G-d. Uman, a city in Ukraine, was the site of a pogrom where over 20K Jews were massacred. I dont blame this on you or Christianity today, but I would expect a guest to respect the beliefs of a Jew in their own forum.

It seems you are doubting if I am a Jew. I was born of a Jewish mother and father and I accept all mitzvot which a Jew in Galut can do.

muman613
With all of your behavior and what you continue to say in each and every post, I am wondering if the reason you call Jesus an "idol" is because your gd is, in fact, Odin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »
The fact that you use the name of false gods indicates your sin. It is a sin for a Jew to even use the name of a false god.

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2008, 10:10:58 PM »
The fact that you use the name of false gods indicates your sin. It is a sin for a Jew to even use the name of a false G-d.

muman613
I suppose that that is written in Judaism too, just like it says that "Christians are idolaters" and that "Jews are nonwhites".  ::)

Time to go back to StørmFrønt now... I think we've all had quite enough of your WN tripe.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »
CF,

Why do you want a fight with me? I did not attack you nor did I call you any names. I have been on the defense all afternoon, for what? If you have some interest in Judaism there are many good sources. I support Aish Yeshiva and their website http://www.aish.com . There  you can learn what Jews think about the messiah and idolatry. I would assume that you should learn the basics,  as Judaism  is supposed to be part of your scriptures.

I hope you can put down this crusade you have undertaken.

muman613

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »
Guys, this is getting to be too much.  

I don't believe that Muman613 is a white nationalist.  There are plenty of Jews who believe that they are a race, and that doesn't make them Stormfronters.  

In matters of theology, and what is or is not idolatry, we're all going to have to agree to disagree.  Muman613, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, since you were very helpful to me in getting Nikmatdam to (temporarily) stop with his conspiracy rants.  And you've been great about trying to put a stop to all these 9/11 conspiracy posts popping up.  But please remember that JTF welcomes good people of all faiths (except Islam) to its movement.  So it's really not productive to call Christians here idolaters, or to put links to other blogs saying such things.  After all, you wouldn't call people idol worshippers to their faces, right?  

So again people, let's let this go.  

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2008, 10:32:33 PM »
I think that religion should  be discussed moderatly on this forum. It is a sensitive subject. We need to keep unity.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »
Lisa, no Jew, no matter how self-hating, goes about declaring that Jews are not white or Caucasian, but are racially Semitic. The only people who ever go about talking about a Jewish race are Nazis--specifically, White Nationalist anti-Semites.

This is exactly the kind of thing that the banned Stormfronter "BabylonianJew" went about posting about.

No Jew says these things.

CF, Jews have originated from a Semetic race that is a type of caucasion...over 2000 years of Diaspora, jews have married into all kinds of different races as well as those of other races have converted Judaism mixing things in the gene pool.  It is of no relevance in reality what race a Jew might be...But for the record, most Jews have originated from the semetic race.  Many have not married or reproduced outside of that race..but it's not because of race that semites married semites..it is because most Jews were semites and only married Jews...the same goes with whites who marry whites but not for their skin color or race..but for physical attraction and cultural similarities. Muman has said nothing wrong in that regards.

As far as his comments on Christianity, please don't take it personally.  It is not for Jews to worship Jesus Christ or follow the Christian Bible.  To do so, according to our religion, woudl be an act of idolatry.  That's not to say because you follow it that you are a bad person or an idolator or anything like that.  Just as we don't eat pork and you might doesn't mean you are a bad person for eating pork and we are good because don't.  Jews have 613 mitzvot to follow...it is important for Jews to do their best to follow all of them teh best way possible.  Non-Jews are exempt from following all 613. That includes, you, CF.  You shouldn't get offended that Jews cannot follow Christian theology. You shoudln't get offended that most rabbis have deemed Christianity to be idolatry FOR JEWS.  It is important for me that you understand that. I know where you stand theologically and what your hopes are given that you are an evangelical Christian.  As i hope that you love it when Jews follow Judaism, I love it when righteous Christians, such as yourself, follow Christianity properly (even though I have no clue what proper Christianity is since i'm not a Christian).

Judaism doesn't believe in a "One World"/"One Nation"/"One Religion"  mentality.  Each nation has a unique way in their cultures and their theology.  Just as you and I might look at the same building, i mgiht be looking on the side with windows and youw ill be looking at the side with bricks..and you'll disagree with me that the building is made out of bricks while I exclaim that they are made of glass.  The reality is that it is made out of both...you stick wtih the bricks..we'll stick with the windows...we have to kill the rock throwers (Muslims) who wish to destory this beautiful building.

And that goes for all Jews who are Christian haters and Christians who are Jew haters!!!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 10:56:21 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »
Thank you Dr. Dan. You did a very good job of explaining this. I appreciate your support in this area. I am sorry if I didnt say outright that it matters not to a Jew what a non-Jew believes. It is not that I wanted to impose my beliefs on him.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »
Lisa,

For those who have not heard my apology, let me say it again. I am very sorry to those who I offended. It was not my intention. I will let this topic go in the hopes that we can regain peace between all those united in the Jewish Task Forces mission.

Thank you,
muman613

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2008, 11:15:47 PM »
CF, I think you have jumped to an incorrect conclusion here.

It's not as if Muman came here making threads insisting that Jews are not white and hammering this into people.  His response was within a thread which had a title with the words 'white nationalism' and people were talking about Jewish nationalism in the thread as well.   The truth is, Jews are not "white."   We descend from Abraham, and while anglo Jews may be more 'white' than other types of Jews, ultimately we all are a semitic people from Abraham and branched out all over the world from the land of Israel.  We descend from the 12 tribes. 

I don't see why you feel it necessary to slander people like this.  Also, if the moderators removed his other thread, they did it for a reason.  Why make a thread ABOUT that thread only to rehash it and bring it back up.   The mods obviously thought it wasn't appropriate for one reason or another.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

You really have no way of knowing this, so I'm not sure why you say it.   Needless to say, this is an issue that should be discussed among the concerned parties and the moderators.  Not have threads devoted to it or blog entries as a 'public issue.'   That being said, if you want my personal opinion.   I personally think that avatar is not appropriate for this forum.   I wonder if others agree, but I would tend to think they do.  It just doesn't seem right for the JTF forum.   That is my opinion.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
I didn't  notice the avatar in question. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2008, 11:46:16 PM »
It isn't actually an avatar, but rather a very small picture sig of Jesus, that ProJewChristian has.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 11:51:58 PM »
Well he changed it to a photo of Ronald Reagan. 

Now going forward, if you guys have disagreements, why not just p.m. the other person, or one of the admins?  It's much better than making a whole thread about it.