Author Topic: I have bad news concerning my race for State Assembly....  (Read 4332 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I have bad news concerning my race for State Assembly....
« on: July 22, 2008, 11:47:23 PM »
I've been meaning to tell my friends here this for a few weeks now, but I was waiting for a good time - but I thought about it and realized that there really is not "good time" to say this, so I guess right now is as good as any time.

I happened to be one of the victims that Tina Dreko used for spilling information as most of you know. Ever since then, I've been getting typed death threats to my house, wrapped in plastic wrap. It was obviously not sent by mail, but people have been slipping it in, hens the plastic wrap. They know exactly where I live.

Don't get me wrong, I was expecting death threats, and they don't scare me... but my mother lives with me. She saw one of them and freaked out. And she's aware of death threats I've received by phone.. but not personally sent threats to my house.

I'm not in a position right now to make my family feel like they're in danger - and with my father in pain due to his prostate makes everything worse -

It makes me feel sick to my stomach to tell everyone that I will not be able to run for State Assembly this year.

Chaim is one of my main role models for motivating me to get into politics, Brian and Tom (firster555) helped me through EVERY step of the way, Lisa, CJD, Bullcat, Jasmina, Dan, ItalianZionist and all the rest of you gave me total confidence with your support - and I thank you all so very much. I really wanted this, I hope I didn't let any of you down.

On the upside - I'll be damned if this is a submission address. All I'm saying is that I am not in a position to run THIS year, but when I am in a position where I don't have to worry about my family feeling scared or possibly threatened - I will run with no turning back - AND (G-d willing) win!

Thank you all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:47:26 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I have bad new concerning my race for State Assembly....
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 11:55:00 PM »
Whatever you decide Vito, we'll be there for you. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 12:06:47 AM »
Wow that is sad news, but you have my support.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »
This is what the enemy wants is for you to step down because of their death threats. I hope you are armed Vito.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
Did the police  find the guys??

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 12:24:52 AM »
Vito, this is truly upsetting. It really is frightening to hear that you are receiving those threats? Do you think that these threats are a direct result of Greco's work or do you think its just some muzzy who read about your party and your positions? In any event, I wish you only the best and I hope your father is cured fast.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 12:37:23 AM »
May that Nazi bulldyke burn in Gehenom.  >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 12:42:01 AM »
It'd be nice if we could get some physically able and JTF-friendly types who live near Vito to go and help to protect his home.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 02:13:18 AM »
Vito: it does not surprise me you are getting death threats...the world is an evil place if you ask me...(people have tried to kill me before)...I sure hope you are at least informing your local law enforcement agencies and even the FBI, these things should not be taken lightly, and if anything should happen to you (let us all hope it does not) then they will have the heads up about it too......

Don't let these bullies intimidate you.

By any chance can you hire a personal bodyguard for awhile? Do you have any friends who would volunteer???? Do you think you should go to a hotel and move???? (take your mother with you please).

Well, just giving you my 2 cents, anyway..

Im sorry to hear you are going through this.

>:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 03:10:22 AM »
Vito.

You are THE most courageous member we have.    I honestly think you have more integrity than 99% of all other politicians.

We are all behind anything and everything you decide to do... and our hearts and prayers are with your father.

And yes, that Tina Greco thing made me sick. I swear, if I ever saw her... I'd take care of her... once and for all... even if she IS a so called 'woman'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »
Vito,
It's sad to hear that your run had to be derailed like that. Most of the time people that make threats like that would die of fright if the ever came face to face with the subject of their attack. Anyway look at it as a temporary setback stay involved in you local politics and possibly try again when the time is right.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 07:23:26 AM »
You must take care of your family first Vito.
Your parents do not need added stress right now.
You are young.  You have plenty of time for another run.
We will be standing behind you when the time is right.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 07:23:40 AM »
Vito, if there's anything I can do please let me know. Have the police been of any help in finding these people?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 07:34:06 AM »
Don'nt  depend on Police protection believe i know all about Police althought threats might be looked into.In any event at this time Vito you have more important things.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 08:12:47 AM »
Tubby Grecko, what a fat ugly nazi dyke.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »
"Man proposes; but G-d disposes!"

Vito,

That is the reality of life; G-d is the final Judge and needs you in a more important role than politics.

Roll with the punches and one day soon you'll be heard saying "I sure am glad that I couldn't run for office!"

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »
 :(

I think he needs to buy a gun...... 8;)

don't  depend on Police protection believe i know all about Police althought threats might be looked into.In any event at this time Vito you have more important things.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
:(

I think he needs to buy a gun...... 8;)

don't  depend on Police protection believe i know all about Police althought threats might be looked into.In any event at this time Vito you have more important things.
Just what I was thinking.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 12:11:32 PM »
I suggest you do file a complain to the police and have them install security cameras in your house.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

Vito,  sorry to see what you and your family are going through.      Because you are a great person and a natural leader,   I'm confident that in the long run you will achieve the vast majority,   if not all,  of the goals you have set.   G-d Bless you and your family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »
Vito,
  Your effort in beginning such campaign was admirable to start... now it appears that the time isn't right for it to take fruition, I can understand and only wish you the Best in your political carrier and beyond. Making JTF an integral part in your future campaigning will surly be controversial but well worth it in the end!  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »
Vito, your family does come first, file a complain you have to do not take any threats likely.  But also these are scare tactics by our enemies they want us to be held back.

But you do what you need to do for yourself and for your well being.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
Yes, at least do that....

When you file police reports, you can use them later if things get any worse or if something bad were to happen....as evidence you tried to do the civil thing.....

Security cameras are a good idea, too.

I suggest you do file a complain to the police and have them install security cameras in your house.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 04:31:07 PM »

What good are cameras doing to do, let the police watch you die from a monitor? Gee that's intelligent.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »

What good are cameras doing to do, let the police watch you die from a monitor? Gee that's intelligent.

They are good to catch and identify the person who delivers the death threats.