Author Topic: whose afraid of virginia nik...?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
whose afraid of virginia nik...?
« on: July 23, 2008, 02:04:14 AM »
everybody apparently... come on... just one reply to answer this and i will go away... just one serious rejoinder to these few observations of mine... you know i have them all dead-to-rights on this one... they're all guilty as hell of MURDER of our fellow citizens... just one tiny bit of evidence to deflect the facts i have brought here... just one coherent thought... you don't have it... none of you do... nik. out...

ok... everyone... (well some of you anyway)... wants me to stop... so just answer me this and i will... bli neder...

this is how the official version of the story goes... bush said he saw the 1st plane hit the first tower while still in the limo on the way to the school... thinking it all just a terrible and unfortunate accident... he decided to go ahead with the visit anyway so as not to disappoint the folks who had turned out to see him...

then while sitting there while the teacher was reading them from the book... "my pet goat..." what's-his-face andrew card leaned over and whispered something in the prez's ear... we were told that it was the news of the 2nd plane strike into the other tower... which of course signaled to everyone around the globe that this was no accident but a terrorist event... with both planes now included in this scenario...

we've all seen the prez not even bat an eyelash at the news which is just not humanly possible unless you were ready for the event ahead of time... think how you would have reacted if you were in his place with the weight of the country and the world for that matter on your shoulders... think about how you actually did react without his responsibilities... and tell me what we've seen of him then... tell me that was a normal reaction of a completely innocent man with no prior knowledge...

now as the story goes... concerning this weird reaction of his... his explanation to us is that he didn't want to frighten and traumatize the little children so he just sat listening for another 10 or 15 minutes or so... so i ask you to you believe this explanation...? is it credible...? no way do i think it is... first and foremost when news from the first strike occurred even if i thought it an accident i would not have delayed my wanting to get in front of the amer. people and calm everyone down... and even if one of my staffers had prevailed upon me to wait the hour or so to do the event.... certainly after hearing about the second one... the one which took us to war... i would not have delayed another second...

but here is the first kicker to what i'm telling you all here... when the second one struck... the secret-service guys all around are on standing orders to protect the prez as the symbol of our country whenever this country comes under direct attack here or abroad... and THEY should have countermanded even the president's wishes as they did with cheney to rush him to safety... it is at least a very grave dereliction of duty which these guys turned in on 9/11... so have any of you heard about anyone of them losing their jobs over this error in judgment of theirs...? over their very blatant refusal to follow established protocol to protect the presidency of the united states of america as is their sworn duty to uphold...? so... no way on earth do they act this way and not leap into action unless they were all in on it from the start and told what to do and what not to do from beforehand...  and their orders were to stand down when this onslaught occurred...

remember the explanation they gave for the meandering way bush was flown back to washington...? really it was to pick up bin ladens and royal saw-dusts on the way back to d.c. but they said it was to protect bush who had received a death-threat aimed against airforce one...
but forget about all these seeming lies... let me point out another glaring hole in this the official version of what happened in the president's company that awful day...

bush is on record saying he saw the 1st plane hit the first tower on his way in... maybe he misspoke as is quite usual and frequent for him...? maybe it was the second plane...? but no that was later when andrew card whispered in his ear and there were no tvs in the classroom on to the news as this would have unduly alarmed the sweet little kinderlach...

maybe he meant he watched the news of the aftermath of the first strike...? maybe this is what he really meant... perhaps but he said specifically "as we came in we saw the first plane hit and i had a discussion as to whether to carry out the visit to the school or not and it was decided to go forward with it..."

my take... knowing these slime the way i do... i feel bush never misspeaks... he just has trouble keeping it all in under his hat and he can't help himself to divulge little secrets here which are key to gaining an insight into the real truth of what went on that day... yeah... since no cameras caught the first plane coming in and only got the second one bec. the world was already tuned-in and set-up for that next strike... so what is he saying...? we only have footage of the 1st plane hitting by sheer accident (if you believe who and what those foreign journalists were doing that they just punct happened to be johnny-on-the spot that day and lucked put with the most exclusive piece of film footage since the zapruder film... which was also no "great bit of luck..." but not for now on that one)... so we have the first plane's footage by sheer random luck accord. to official lines of the history... so how did bush see it...? that piece of film was not available until the next day... until after contracts for tons of mullah had been signed and all that cash forked over...

so how did the prez. see it as he claimed he did...? easy... by a satellite feed directly into the president's limo from the mysterious white plane seen circling both sites... the nyc one and the pentagon one... funny how no white plane was seen in the vicinity of the penn. "plane crash..."but leave that one for later on too... so bush DID see the 1st strike as he let slip... not as he misspoke... and THAT my friends is the lynchpin on this whole entire fiasco and the smoking-gun as to who the real culprits are in this human tragedy which befell us all on 9/11/01... so riddle me this one all you truth seekers at jtf... riddle me this... and if you do it to my satisfaction and i will be open minded and intellectually honest as i have demanded of you all... answer this one and i will go away... and if you ban me over this post... i'll know the truth... that you couldn't answer me 'cause you know i'm onto something big here... but you got scared of the ramifications and closed me down to hide from the truth... or it will mean that someone here is in with the slime and ordered my gagging... either way... i will know the real truth... so someone answer me here on this one if you can... if you even dare...  nik. throwing down the gauntlet... out...

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: whose afraid of virginia nik...?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »
Here we go again!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 02:06:14 AM »
Why do you put out novels, a few lines will help reading all that becomes dull after a while, and C.F. is right here we go again.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 02:06:49 AM »
You said "one question," and then you wrote a 5-page rant.   Can you just ask your question and save me the trouble of reading a fantasy novel or your diary along the way?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 02:07:47 AM »
You said "one question," and then you wrote a 5-page rant.   Can you just ask your question and save me the trouble of reading a fantasy novel or your diary along the way?

I think he likes to dwendle on boring people out with these pages.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 02:22:14 AM »
HI Nik!!! Where ya BEEN! I missed you! I cant read all this, I need  new reading glasses- but thought you would like this:

One of the parts I WOULD LOVE to play on Broadway!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 02:26:30 AM »
Nik, how do you think this makes the board look? 9/11 was Muslim terrorists, not Bush! We're fighting against Barack Hussein Obama, not Bush, who is about to be thrown out anyway.

This is not the time to debate this. Besides, Bush is on his way out, and someone MUCH MUCH worse could be on his way in. Please put this stuff on hold.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 02:27:17 AM »
I think he's high out of his mind, Ruby.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 02:29:43 AM »
Nik,

I am sorry for my harsh tone to you. Please relax and just realize that you are not changing anyones mind with your writing. Please use your knowledge and skills for a more productive use. Even if what you are saying is true, what is your goal? I dont want to argue with you about this. I think most readers here just want this issue to go away so we can concentrate on the real issue which this forum needs to address.

If anything please dont think that this forum is trying to hurt you. If anything I think the moderators and most commenters here are exceedingly compassionate and understanding. I certainly dont want to bear any grudges nor lead anyone astray. Do you honestly think we can get along on the issues we share common vision on? I still believe we can.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 02:41:58 AM »
everybody apparently... come on... just one reply to answer this and i will go away...

Please, please go away. And don't come back. I have a feeling since you insist on disregarding Chaim's warnings and his subtle hint that it would be best for you to leave the JTF forum amicably, you'll be involuntarily departing anyway.

nic....out....for good....hopefully.... O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 02:51:21 AM »
Chaim warned about nonsense like this, this thread is locked