Author Topic: JTFers official condemnation of racism.  (Read 29880 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »
IMO we should not try to begin explaining and exculpating our positions.

I have a long process behind me. As I joined this forum I have had this anti-racist-ideology deep in me.

But now I understand, that this anti-racist ideology is a weapon of leftists to protect their political power and their authority on moral matters.

I don't accept their authority in any way.

Althrough I agree on the race issue 100% with Chaim, I will never explain any word I said in order not to appear racist.

This behaviour would be in fact accepting the leftists authority on moral matters.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »

I have a long process behind me. As I joined this forum I have had this anti-racist-ideology deep in me.

But now I understand, that this anti-racist ideology is a weapon of leftists to protect their political power and their authority on moral matters.

Althrough I agree on the race issue 100% with Chaim, I will never explain any word I said in order not to appear racist.

This behaviour would be in fact accepting the leftists authority on moral matters.
This is true the leftists try to make you agree by saying your a racist.If you don't vote for obama hussein they call you a racist,once you have to explain you lose
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:13:03 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »

Leftists think this negro is morally right:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »

I don't understand this black "Jews".

They believe in Jesus? Why they don't call themselve black Christians? ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »

They think Jesus was black

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »

They're too stupid to know the difference between the different religions. They seem more like Muslims to me but I think they're just confused and want to feel all important and chosen.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »

There not Jews or Christians that liberal girl is a idoit for crying.Btw i think this whole act is fake
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »
Wow I have seen the end of the video.

Here you can see that leftists have a religion but without god. This scene with the girl and "Bubba Israel jr." recalls me at a performance of a mediaeval pardoner.

This is really sick. She wanted to be pardoned by this ape.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »
that liberal girl is a idoit for crying.Btw i think this whole act is fake

She has never seen the true, evil, ugly face of black hatred. From birth, practically, we whites in America are taught to respect other races, to be accepting and nonracist. She is obviously not a racist person. She probably would have been the type to vote for Obama because "we need a black president for a change." Getting a slap of reality of how vicious, cruel, and genocidal toward whites these blacks are made her cry because she had NO IDEA what they were really like. She made the mistake of millions of other white Americans make of "They're just like us, just a different skin color". No, they're not just like us. She found that "horrible" truth out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
These are backward savages they should be treated as such

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 11:58:58 AM »

Here you can see that leftists have a religion but without G-d. This scene with the girl and "Bubba Israel jr." recalls me at a performance of a mediaeval pardoner.

The only thing that would satisfy apes like that is for her and all of the white race to be dead.

That wouldn't even satisfy them. Remember this speech?

They want to dig them up and kill the whites again.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

Here you can see that leftists have a religion but without G-d. This scene with the girl and "Bubba Israel jr." recalls me at a performance of a mediaeval pardoner.

The only thing that would satisfy apes like that is for her and all of the white race to be dead.

It will be a great day when Mandela is dead

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »
I will admit that the applied to about 65% of them. But dont forget about people like......... ???
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
I will admit that the applied to about 65% of them. But dont forget about people like......... ???

As Chaim said:

"Righteous blacks like Alan Keyes and Emmanuel McLittle.  If I had another hour I might remember another one."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »
in a nut shell, Genes do not govern free will...Environment influences free will.

Dr. Dan there is a reason they never produced or innovated anything in the history of their whole pathetic race. Even the vast majority of "Black inventions" listed over and over again every February are a pile of excrement. Whites invented traffic lights and peanut butter and almost everything else as well.

They never had the intellectual capacity in Africa to even invent the wheel until more advanced people showed it to them.

There are individual blacks who are intelligent, kind, and righteous, but they are definitely the exceptions.

You think it is in one's genetics to be able to invent things?  So I suppose since 99% if not more of the white population hasn't invented anything they are genetically pointless?  Rubystars, inventions mean nothing really.  As i said before, it's the environment that determines free will; not genetics.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
in a nut shell, Genes do not govern free will...Environment influences free will.

Dr. Dan there is a reason they never produced or innovated anything in the history of their whole pathetic race. Even the vast majority of "Black inventions" listed over and over again every February are a pile of excrement. Whites invented traffic lights and peanut butter and almost everything else as well.

They never had the intellectual capacity in Africa to even invent the wheel until more advanced people showed it to them.

There are individual blacks who are intelligent, kind, and righteous, but they are definitely the exceptions.
Ruby, most of European history was as ignorant and stupid as black civilization too. Between the fall of Rome and the Enlightenment, European peasant anti-Semites were as backwards as anyone in Zimbabwe. At one point, they decided to choose a lifestyle of culture and learning, but that has not been true of all of their history by any means. Also, what do you say about the Odinist/Asatru pagans who today are choosing to live like their Stone Age forefathers?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »
I'm not rascist, just believe in calling a spade a spade...

Black people seem to pick poor leaders. And guess what they themselves say about not picking a good leader, " He/she acts too white".

Simple change in leadership:
Look what happened to South Africa, went from a nuclear power to a 4th world, crime ridden cess pool.
Look what happened to Rhodesia. Went from being the bread basket of Africa to where 99% of it's people are starving and looking for the UN to feed them.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2008, 04:19:42 PM »
From birth, practically, we whites in America are taught to respect other races, to be accepting and nonracist. She is obviously not a racist person. She probably would have been the type to vote for Obama because "we need a black president for a change." Getting a slap of reality of how vicious, cruel, and genocidal toward whites these blacks are made her cry because she had NO IDEA what they were really like. She made the mistake of millions of other white Americans make of "They're just like us, just a different skin color". No, they're not just like us. She found that "horrible" truth out.
Yesterday, I encountered a fiftysomething white lady who took issue with the fact that I oppose Obama. She told me not to get "brainwashed". I asked her, then, why she is supporting the candidate that the media and all the politicians want her to vote for. Her reply was that we need someone of a "different ethnicity" in power, instead of "more whites" as always. I pointed out to her that she is white, and to this she became very upset. "I am not white. I am black. Investigate. I am clearly black inside. That is fact." At that point I said "Okayyy..." and walked away.

100% true story. No joke.  :o ::)

I see another ten years before average American whites all think this way.  ::)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »

It will be a great day when Mandela is dead

Indeed.  O0
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
From birth, practically, we whites in America are taught to respect other races, to be accepting and nonracist. She is obviously not a racist person. She probably would have been the type to vote for Obama because "we need a black president for a change." Getting a slap of reality of how vicious, cruel, and genocidal toward whites these blacks are made her cry because she had NO IDEA what they were really like. She made the mistake of millions of other white Americans make of "They're just like us, just a different skin color". No, they're not just like us. She found that "horrible" truth out.
Yesterday, I encountered a fiftysomething white lady who took issue with the fact that I oppose Obama. She told me not to get "brainwashed". I asked her, then, why she is supporting the candidate that the media and all the politicians want her to vote for. Her reply was that we need someone of a "different ethnicity" in power, instead of "more whites" as always. I pointed out to her that she is white, and to this she became very upset. "I am not white. I am black. Investigate. I am clearly black inside. That is fact." At that point I said "Okayyy..." and walked away.

That woman is a racist if she wants a "different ethnicity."  It's not the ethnicity..it's the ability...white or black...dammit she's a racist!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
How can are doctrine be racist?  Chaim himself has acknowledged that the criticism he extends towards the black community is not directed at all blacks.  The truth is that many of them have been raised in a culture that is conducive to laziness, infidelity, irresponsibility, and notions of entitlement.  That certainly does not mean that blacks cannot rise above this type of mentality, and some do.

I think it is important to mention that much of the hostility (in my opinion) that Jews feel towards black is the result of Jews advocating on behalf of blacks and getting anti-Semitism in return.  It certainly make me feel indignant.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »
Like george bush ?
DukeNukem

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2008, 09:27:58 PM »
Ruby, most of European history was as ignorant and stupid as black civilization too.
Between the fall of Rome and the Enlightenment, European peasant anti-Semites were as backwards as anyone in Zimbabwe.

They had technology which they used to farm, to transport things, to produce products. They were much more advanced than the spearchuckers down south, even if they weren't what would be considered advanced today.

At one point, they decided to choose a lifestyle of culture and learning, but that has not been true of all of their history by any means. Also, what do you say about the Odinist/Asatru pagans who today are choosing to live like their Stone Age forefathers?

I don't agree with returning to Odinism or Asatru because as a Christian I believe in Christianity. That, and many of the modern people who follow those religions tend to be virulently antisemitic. However, the stories that come down to us from those ancient religions were the basis for works like Lord of the Rings and other literature. Those ancient people had rich imagination and created characters and a complex theology that rivaled those of the Greco-Roman pantheon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2008, 09:33:46 PM »

Thank you for speaking out against Obama offline. Even if people don't do what you say, at least that means you're being active and helping JTF to fight against Obama. That's really cool of you :)

I feel sad for people like that, very sad. That's the product of years and years of intense brainwashing. Even she would know better than to go into a black neighborhood at night alone. lol She'd find out really quickly how "black" she really was when she heard the racial slurs as she was being attacked.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »
Why are you talking about false gods?

This is not a Jewish thing to do...

muman613

PS: We know the wicked things that Rome did... Like destroying our Holy Temple and desecrating it with idols. This is not something I look up to.

PPS: You dont need false gods to write good literature. You know that both Batman and Superman were written by Jews.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:38:51 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14