Author Topic: JTFers official condemnation of racism.  (Read 30335 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »
i think that the question here is about culture , Most american blacks you know , indeed adopted an infirior culture , same as alot of whites who even try to copy them(which are much much more then you can imagen)

i dont think that all "blacks" need to be blamed for actions of black antisemites ,by  using the terms "blacks" when we speak of this scums Because if it jestify this ... Then all "whites" should also be to blame for hitler? who had and his ideas still have "millions" of white supporters ?

I do think that using the term "blacks" to describe scums who are black , not only is wrong (with all do respact , which i have to jtf) , but might even make black people who might support what kahanist's say - flee .

and with that being said :

We should not feel any sort of remorse or inconvinence Telling the nazi blacks what we think of them , just because they are "black"  ...
and its true that most blacks in the world follow idiots as leaders ...

I understand your desire to be politically correct by separating decent blacks from nazi blacks...i have been trying for a year and half to get something like that done...but to no avail..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2008, 01:07:27 AM »
One more thing I wanted to add. There's nothing wrong with a black person being proud to be black. There is a certain distinction in being one of the oldest races of mankind, being tied to the soil of the beautiful natural landscapes of sub-Saharan Africa in much the same way that Europeans remain tied to the soil of Europe. There have been many talented musicians (not rap) that have come out of the black community, such as Jimi Hendrix. Black people can look back on soldiers from both the Confederate and Union sides of the War between the states, where people of their blood fought on both sides honorably.

I don't have a problem with black pride in its own right, except when they try to stifle my white pride or try to use it to harm Jews and others.

I can appreciate that you dont' have a double standard..I disagree with you and think there is something wrong with having pride in one's color or race...but I would defend your right to have this opinion as long as you don't any double standards.

We don't choose our race, but neither do we choose our country of birth, and many people feel patriotic and proud of their countries. I'm proud of my racial heritage and also proud of my country, although that doesn't mean I think all other races and all other countries are bad. It's all about group membership and having loyalty and love for one's own. This should never mean hating someone else as an individual simply because they belong to a different group, however.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2008, 07:37:37 AM »
One more thing I wanted to add. There's nothing wrong with a black person being proud to be black. There is a certain distinction in being one of the oldest races of mankind, being tied to the soil of the beautiful natural landscapes of sub-Saharan Africa in much the same way that Europeans remain tied to the soil of Europe. There have been many talented musicians (not rap) that have come out of the black community, such as Jimi Hendrix. Black people can look back on soldiers from both the Confederate and Union sides of the War between the states, where people of their blood fought on both sides honorably.

I don't have a problem with black pride in its own right, except when they try to stifle my white pride or try to use it to harm Jews and others.

I can appreciate that you dont' have a double standard..I disagree with you and think there is something wrong with having pride in one's color or race...but I would defend your right to have this opinion as long as you don't any double standards.

We don't choose our race, but neither do we choose our country of birth, and many people feel patriotic and proud of their countries. I'm proud of my racial heritage and also proud of my country, although that doesn't mean I think all other races and all other countries are bad. It's all about group membership and having loyalty and love for one's own. This should never mean hating someone else as an individual simply because they belong to a different group, however.

but white and black are very broad memberships that even encourage a one world mentality for that particular race.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2008, 07:46:16 AM »
There are evil people in all race, sex and age groups.  ::)
I don't care about labels.  How you label me or how you label evil people.
These labels are not helping the problems of society.
Good people from all groups don't want anything to do with evil people.
It is as simple as that.

There is a double standard here.

i dont think that all "blacks" need to be blamed for actions of black antisemites ,by  using the terms "blacks" when we speak of this scums Because if it jestify this ... Then all "whites" should also be to blame for hitler? who had and his ideas still have "millions" of white supporters ?

I do think that using the term "blacks" to describe scums who are black , not only is wrong (with all do respact , which i have to jtf) , but might even make black people who might support what kahanist's say - flee .

and with that being said :

We should not feel any sort of remorse or inconvinence Telling the nazi blacks what we think of them , just because they are "black"  ...
and its true that most blacks in the world follow idiots as leaders ...
We have to stop with all the semantics.
Good people, of any race, age or sex, should be outraged by bad behavior amongst their own group.
I do not relate to a group of white nazi extremist.  They should be criticized.  I would not be offended.  The same should go for black people who don't associate themselves with evil blacks.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »

but white and black are very broad memberships that even encourage a one world mentality for that particular race.

As a racial separatist, I'm exactly what the one worlders DON'T want. I want separate peoples to remain distinct and not to mix or forget their separate identities.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
As a racial separatist, I'm exactly what the one worlders DON'T want. I want separate peoples to remain distinct and not to mix or forget their separate identities.

Of course.

The schwartzes are always screaming about the importance of 'diversity'.

The fact of the matter is that race mixing can only put an end to this so-called 'diversity'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »

but white race is composed of 100's of nationalities...the same is true with the black race except we don't konw that much...and mongoloid race...  But bunching up all whites, you are creating a one world for whites....and the same when blacks do it..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »

I hear what you are saying..but what if in a perfect world a parent adopts an orphan of a different race?  You feel that's wrong?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »
I hear what you are saying..but what if in a perfect world a parent adopts an orphan of a different race?  You feel that's wrong?

Your question doesn't make sense. That wouldn't be a perfect world at all. Why dont they have their own baby? If unable to have their own baby, why would they choose a baby of another race rather than one that looks like them and would share in their racial identity? There's been too many stories of white couples adopting black kids, raising them in white culture, and the kids growing up to identify strongly with black culture and falling into criminal tendencies regardless. A white person adopting a black child is a recipe for heartbreak. If they do it, it should only be a temporary situation until a stable black family is found.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2008, 02:14:21 PM »

Your question doesn't make sense. That wouldn't be a perfect world at all. Why dont they have their own baby? If unable to have their own baby, why would they choose a baby of another race rather than one that looks like them and would share in their racial identity? There's been too many stories of white couples adopting black kids, raising them in white culture, and the kids growing up to identify strongly with black culture and falling into criminal tendencies regardless. A white person adopting a black child is a recipe for heartbreak. If they do it, it should only be a temporary situation until a stable black family is found.

That's true Ruby with a few rare exceptions, but for the most part the adopted child will adopt the culture of their race and stick with their own kind.

I remember in elementary school, the kids just wanted to be kids and just sat wherever regardless of race.

Come middle school and highschool, voluntary segregation became common, blacks stuck with blacks, yellows with yellows, latinos wth latinos, and the white kids generally mixed in with whatever (jocks, geeks, nerds, goths, skaters, emos, punks).

It was like the prison system, people naturally adapt to stay with their own race and their own kind. Yes whites have various different cultures that divide them, you can still be proud of your culture and your race. For example, I am proud to have Jewish heritage and German heritage (minus the evil stuff) as well as proud to be white knowing what our race has done for this planet and the technological advances making life much easier.

While there are a few exceptions with adoptions, I knew a Korean kid who was adopted by a Jewish family, went to synagogue and he was a skater. He was a friend of mine at first but he still associated with other Koreans and stuck with them. His girlfriend was Korean too. He ended up stabbing me in the back and hated each other.

I've known of black kids adopted by whites who acted white but still stuck with their own kind and would speak the "ghetto" talk despite the fact they weren't "taught that".

I'm not implying segregation should be forced by government, but that people are already segregating themselves, the problem is the double standards that if a white man does it, he is evil and should feel guilty.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2008, 04:43:09 PM »

Sometimes couples can't have babies or even prefer to just simply adopt. 
There will never be such a thing as a perfect world with perfect borders either. 
Some will go to a war torn area and rescue a baby of a different race. It's called compassion.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »

There will never be such a thing as a perfect world with perfect borders either. 
Some will go to a war torn area and rescue a baby of a different race. It's called compassion.

To me, it's equivalent to sending foreign aid to a foreign country when people in our own country are suffering.

Why adopt a baby in another country when there are countless white babies here who are in orphanages who don't have parents? To me, it sounds like the "acceptable thing" for white parents to adopt black babies like Angelina Jolie

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »

To me, it's equivalent to sending foreign aid to a foreign country when people in our own country are suffering.

Why adopt a baby in another country when there are countless white babies here who are in orphanages who don't have parents? To me, it sounds like the "acceptable thing" for white parents to adopt black babies like Angelina Jolie

parents have the right to adopt any type of child they want...I don't think it is wrong either way. I know what I would choose if I had to adopt..hopefully I never have to adopt.

If I had to choose and it was possible to do so, I would choose a child who looks most similar to me and my wife..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2008, 11:33:37 PM »

Cohen is correct that these people will never consider themselves part of their adoptive parent's culture. They will always be the alien, the other. No matter how loving and how good of "parents" the adoptive parent is to this person of another race, they will never really be a family in the same sense that a family of the same race would.

Not one penny should go to help starving African children until every hungry American child has been fed. We send billions to Africa when there are poor people here who need help, many of them single mothers struggling paycheck to paycheck, or homeless veterans.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2008, 02:12:42 AM »
I've come to the conclusion, after a lot of thinking, that open appeals to racialism just don't come off as very professional.  I do believe in ethnic variation, but there are intelligent and professional ways to express this belief, and then there are very crude ways to express it.  Statements that say blacks are incapable of accomplishing anything merely because of genetics are rather crude.  Even if blacks are less intelligent on average than whites, it still doesn't mean they can never accomplish anything.  The issue really is not intelligence, though, its character.  And character is something that can be worked on.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2008, 02:18:16 AM »
If a white Jewish couple adopts a black Jewish baby, there is NOTHING wrong with that in any way, shape, or form.

We are not concern with a person's color or genetics. We are concerned with a person's actions.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2008, 02:31:25 AM »
If a white Jewish couple adopts a black Jewish baby, there is NOTHING wrong with that in any way, shape, or form.

We are not concern with a person's color or genetics. We are concerned with a person's actions.
Amen to that!

However, what if a Jewish couple decide to adopt a black Gentile baby and raise it as a righteous Gentile? Is that halachically permissible? Can Jews adopt Gentile children (of any race)?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2008, 02:31:50 AM »
As for racial separatism, mentioned earlier in this thread, an argument of wanting to conserve ethnic uniqueness can be made without an argument of supremacy.  This would probably require splitting America into different nations, as there is no American race.  America is basically a nation of dissidents who left behind their ancient ethnic homelands.  If you are interested in keeping ethnic groups from being absorbed into a greater new world order, it would be logical to fight that fight outside of America.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2008, 07:58:38 AM »
Just interjecting to remind you all that I am, in fact, a racist as I do not believe anything is equal: people, religions, cultures or dog siht... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2008, 08:14:30 AM »
Just interjecting to remind you all that I am, in fact, a racist as I do not believe anything is equal: people, religions, cultures or dog siht... ;)

you  mean apples and oranges..both fruit...but both distinctively taste different....

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »
LOL...   O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »

They would share a common identity with the child, which isn't true of a gentile couple that adopts a black baby.

Offline Jewish Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
Racist:

"All schwartzes are stupid."

Logical:

"Most schwartzes are stupid."
Well said. The first statement is a stereotype; the second statement is an objective scientific fact.

Whether or not schwarzes have a lower average intelligence than other groups is a factual question, not a moral question. The attempt to turn factual questions into moral questions is the essence of dogmatism.
JOIN MY PRO-JEWISH, PRO-WHITE, and PRO-ISRAEL GROUP

"The Islamic threat will weld Europeans and Jews together. A new form of progressive nationalism is forming now as this new breed of European nationalists see Jews as allies and brothers. But so much has to be done first. We have to heal wounds which were inflicted by Hitler and all the other reactionary nationalists and of course the Church - both Catholic and Protestant. The biggest task is to make the Jews trust the ETHNIC European nationalism."
-- Kai Murros, Finnish nationalist

Inverted-World -A website for pro-White, pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel race-realists.
American Renaissance - A website promoting sane racialism
Jewish Task Force - Saving Western Civilization from Islamic terrorism
(YouTube)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
Racist:

"All schwartzes are stupid."

Logical:

"Most schwartzes are stupid."
Well said. The first statement is a stereotype; the second statement is an objective scientific fact.

Whether or not schwarzes have a lower average intelligence than other groups is a factual question, not a moral question. The attempt to turn factual questions into moral questions is the essence of dogmatism.

Liberals don't like facts that may badly reflect on a group they worship.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »
As for racial separatism, mentioned earlier in this thread, an argument of wanting to conserve ethnic uniqueness can be made without an argument of supremacy.  This would probably require splitting America into different nations, as there is no American race.  America is basically a nation of dissidents who left behind their ancient ethnic homelands.  If you are interested in keeping ethnic groups from being absorbed into a greater new world order, it would be logical to fight that fight outside of America.

There are members of different races who undoubtedly have a right to the "American" identity. However, I don't think they should live together in the same neighborhoods or go to the same schools, etc. and I think business owners of all races should be able to discriminate if they wish as to who patronizes their business or works at it.