Author Topic: I was insulted by a Jew today...  (Read 4197 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: I was insulted by a Jew today...
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
This guy wasn't Jewish. No self respecting Jew would volunteer to walk into the ovens.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:21 PM »
This guy wasn't Jewish. No self respecting Jew would volunteer to walk into the ovens.

:::D That is right though.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »
I just came home. I visited an old friend of mine who is a Ukrainian Jew and lives in Germany.
This girl brought another Jewish friend with her WHO WAS NOT INVITED in the first place.
When I said that all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries including Israel, and that I'm member of the Kahanist movement. He didn't know about Kahane but he said, 'where should the muslims go you f...' and then I threw insults back at him. So I told my friend to lose that piece of excrement otherwise she can forget my phone number. Well after that he left and we went and ate Suchi. I hadn't been insulted by a Jew before, what can I do in these situations?

Good for you !!! I have said the same thing to my Liberal sister in law regarding deporting Muslims...In fact a few thanksgivings ago we had a heated argument and I told my sister in law the Muslims should be nuked. Her face turned beet red and she started to scream " you can't do that ! " I told her we could and we should do that!
My sister in law is deluded into believing that Islam is a religion of Peace and there is no reasoning with her.
You did an excellent job voicing your opinion to that uninvited friend of a friend...that person who got upset is obviously a Muslim lover and deserves to be ' ANNOYED.'
Any Jew who is blind to the evil of Islam and sympathises with Muslims is a self loathing individual in my opinion.
You did very well in voicing your opinion about deporting Muslims, GOOD FOR YOU !!! Never let them silence you !!!

I hope you dont enjoy running over pedestrians with your Corvette like Robert Novak does...

;)

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »
Muslims belong in one place that is a whole lot hotter then any Arabian desert.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »
Horselady, JTF is a law abiding organization, please don't advocate violence. We have to be really careful about that kind of thing because we're going to be under the lens especially fighting against Obama.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »
I just came home. I visited an old friend of mine who is a Ukrainian Jew and lives in Germany.
This girl brought another Jewish friend with her WHO WAS NOT INVITED in the first place.
When I said that all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries including Israel, and that I'm member of the Kahanist movement. He didn't know about Kahane but he said, 'where should the muslims go you f...' and then I threw insults back at him. So I told my friend to lose that piece of excrement otherwise she can forget my phone number. Well after that he left and we went and ate Suchi. I hadn't been insulted by a Jew before, what can I do in these situations?

Good for you !!! I have said the same thing to my Liberal sister in law regarding deporting Muslims...In fact a few thanksgivings ago we had a heated argument and I told my sister in law the Muslims should be nuked. Her face turned beet red and she started to scream " you can't do that ! " I told her we could and we should do that!
My sister in law is deluded into believing that Islam is a religion of Peace and there is no reasoning with her.
You did an excellent job voicing your opinion to that uninvited friend of a friend...that person who got upset is obviously a Muslim lover and deserves to be ' ANNOYED.'
Any Jew who is blind to the evil of Islam and sympathises with Muslims is a self loathing individual in my opinion.
You did very well in voicing your opinion about deporting Muslims, GOOD FOR YOU !!! Never let them silence you !!!

I hope you dont enjoy running over pedestrians with your Corvette like Robert Novak does...

;)

muman613

My DMV record is perfect . . . no tickets, no accidents, no incidents ... However there is always a first. G-d forbid if I ever hit anyone, please let it be a Muslim!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »
Where would the muslims go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW ABOUT MECCA?
Jews like that should join their Muzzie friends in Mecca too!
I agree....those who feel the need to sympathise with Muslims should indeed go reside among them. My Sister in law loves Muslims so much she should become one. My sister in law loves Obama too...the poor thing is deluded beyond belief...my poor brother. My poor poor brother !!!
Muslims are in the West for one reason only...To take over and create an Islamic World.  DEATH TO ISLAM !