Author Topic: Sadam Hußein Obam bin Laden's Western Wall's note  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sadam Hußein Obam bin Laden's Western Wall's note
« on: July 25, 2008, 09:12:40 AM »
After Obama had defiled the holy place by inserting a note to Allah, a righteous Yeshiva Bochur dislodged the note and published it. http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/764/801.html

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:14:32 AM by Zelhar »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Sadam Hußein Obam bin Laden's Western Wall's note
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »
They really should'nt do thatbut obama is a crack addict ans gay so he does have sins .Also he is very arrogant
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 09:19:25 AM »

The Arat calls- "Hussein, you have confused"

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »
What means the first word? I can't read it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:20:27 AM »
Someone must have help him phrase this note...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »
What means the first word? I can't read it.

"Lord -

Protect my family and me."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
To the best of my understanding:

Lord,
Protect my family and me.
Forgive me my sins, and help me guard(?) against pride and despair.
Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just.
And make me an instrument of your will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »
Obama supporters desecrate the Kotel western wall                   http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454   

Obama camp plasters posters at Western Wall
Advertises Democrat candidate's website, official slogan at Judaism's holiest site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 24, 2008
1:44 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama's campaign plastered the entrance to the Western Wall – the holiest site in Judaism – with official campaign posters, WND has learned.

Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld confirmed to WND posters that adorned police barricades erected at the Western Wall plaza for Obama's visit were distributed by the presidential candidate's campaign.

"These posters were his campaign and not the doing of the police," said Rosenfeld, whose police department coordinated security and provided protection for Obama's visit today to the holy site.

Asked if it was traditional practice for politicians visiting the Western Wall to bring along posters or campaign materials, Rosenfeld replied, "No."

(Reuters/Baz Ratner)

Obama campaign posters can be seen in media footage of the Illinois senator's early morning surprise visit to the Western Wall.

His visit reportedly was not on the official campaign schedule.

(Story continues below)

The posters display Obama's name in Hebrew. One poster erected on the main police barricade used by Obama to enter the holy site boasts the official red, white and blue campaign "O" symbol and advertises the candidate's campaign's website.

A second poster also displays Obama's name in Hebrew and contains an image of Israeli and American flags.

Reuters posted images of the Obama campaign posters showing a handful of people waiting behind the police barricades.

Reuters images had the following caption:

"Supporters of U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) stand behind banners printed with his name in Hebrew as they wait for his arrival at the Western wall."

The caption implied supporters brought along the pro-Obama material.

But an eyewitness speaking to WND tells a different story.

"The kids waiting for Obama may not even be Obama supporters. No one knew Obama was coming in advance. We saw the police barricades erected. We saw Obama's face on the posters, and some police said Obama was on his way. So a few people gathered by the barricades and waited for Obama," said the witness.

Obama's media relations department in the U.S. did not reply to a WND phone call request for comment.

Obama arrived at about 5 a.m. Jerusalem time. He wore a Jewish skullcap and placed a prayer in the wall he said he had written. He bowed his head while a rabbi read a psalm calling for peace in the holy city.

According to media accounts, one worshipper repeatedly heckled Obama, chanting: "Obama, Jerusalem is not for sale" and "Jerusalem is our land."

After his brief visit to the holy site, Obama headed for Berlin, where he met with German leaders, including Chancellor Angela Merkel and Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier. He also delivered a major policy speech in front of Tiergarten Park's Victory Column, a 19th century structure in Berlin capped by a gilded angel.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 10:48:06 AM »
Is "family and me" even proper English?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

No

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »
If you had seen the video of Obama attempting to place the note in the crack of the wall, it looked as though he was fumbling around with it and the wall kept spitting it back out.

Proves that God has a sense of humor.   8;)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 11:54:13 AM »
I would have written perhaps the same.

But this prayer don't fit to Obamas political and personal record. 

Perhaps he wrote it knowingly that it will be published. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 11:56:23 AM »
I would have written perhaps the same.

But this prayer don't fit to Obamas political and personal record. 

Perhaps he wrote it knowingly that it will be published. ???

Yeah most likely he did that

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 02:35:01 PM »

No

Actually it is correct.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Sadam Hussein Obam bin Laden's Western Wall's note
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »
This beast should not have been allowed near the wall.
He put a jihad on that wall.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »
They really should'nt do thatbut obama is a crack addict ans gay so he does have sins .Also he is very arrogant

Why shouldn't they? He is a terrorist Arab, and shouldn't be allowed the privilege of putting a note in! >:(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »

I thought the same thing. You can take the boy out of Harlem, but you can't take the Harlem out of the boy!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 02:15:37 PM »

No

yes, it is.  A simple way to check is to take out "family and."  Would "Protect I" make sense?  no, but "protect me" would. 

/grammar lesson.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 02:12:59 PM »

No

yes, it is.  A simple way to check is to take out "family and."  Would "Protect I" make sense?  no, but "protect me" would. 

/grammar lesson.

True thats how I remember being taught to know which was appropriate.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 02:25:01 PM »

No

/grammar lesson.

True thats how I remember being taught to know which was appropriate.

It's proteck, stupid; Not protect!  Get it right Obama!!

No but really, let's seriously examine this note rather than just diatribe Obama...  When some people feel the need and write a note in the Kotel, they have obvious issues and worries about specific things.  At first glance, Obama's note was a general prayer that most religious people do...

"Protect my family and me.  Forgive me my sins.  Help me guard against pride and dispair.  Give me the wisdom to do what's right and just.  And make me an instrument of your will."

He writes for protection of himself and his family...(death threats)
He writes for forgiveness...(probably cheated on his wife and threw some friends under the bus to get to where he is now)
He wants to avoid pride and dispair... (He thinks he might lose because the truth is coming out about who he really is..and he realizes how Jessie Jackson has distanced himself from him)
He wants wisdom to do what's right and just... (Well, if Gd can do that, then hopefully Obama will realize he shouldn't run for president and disappear to the midst from wence he came)
He wants to be an instrument of Gd's will... (scary notion because maybe Gd wants to turn the world upside down so that it starts doing the right thing).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein