Author Topic: Guess what's the worst possible time to go to a hospital?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Guess what's the worst possible time to go to a hospital?
« on: January 29, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »
It's an inside secret, but I'll tell you.  The beginning of July.  Because that's when the new Residents, interns andmedicals students start rotation and they have very little or no experience since they are just starting.  This year July 2 will be the worst day to go to a hospital so don't get hurt and end up there at that time (I'll be one of the students who won't know anything so stay away)! 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 04:06:13 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Guess what's the worst possible time to go to a hospital?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 04:34:29 PM »
awww lol thats funny.

Well good luck with that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
Go eat a goat dung sandwich, Sarah. (But only if it's halal.  ;))

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
I got you one too.......except it was extra large with extra bird dropping salsa sauce.. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:24:13 PM »
Just remember, when your in the hospital, you need a nurse to save your life. 
That applys to the patients and the new residents too!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »
One should avoid hospitals like the plague.  A patient is always just one step away from being an unwitting guinea pig to some new and untested method.  Also, it is quite likely in the crappy National Health Service (in Britain) that one will contract a disease while in hospital because the doctors can't be bothered washing their hands, and the staff don't clean the place properly.

Many doctors are fascistic Christian nutters.  If they sense a lack of Jesus in you, they will secretly not treat you properly and might even try and kill you.

If you can't get private insurance, don't go to a hospital.  :(
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »
OK - Fruit -  I agree that hospitals are to be avoided like the plague.
With a long enough stay in any hospital ( U.S. included ) you are likely to contract a nosocomial infection.
You kind of lost me with the "fascistic christian nutter doctors".  I don't find that to be the case in the U.S..
Since you are always predicting that the end is near for you - a quick visit to your local hospital - may be just the thing to put you out of your misery.   ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 11:56:33 AM »
There worst time to go to the hospital is when the "doctors" are all affirmative action.

True

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 02:21:05 AM »
3 more months and I'm off to the hospital.  Pity anyone who happens to be my patient on July 2  ;D ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
Good Luck
Remember to be nice to the nurses - they will help you out if they like you and torture you if they don't.  Take my word for it.       
 ;) ;D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 11:19:08 PM »
There worst time to go to the hospital is when the "doctors" are all affirmative action.
Actually, the affirmative action blacks in my class are not the same as the street blacks since they want to make something of themselves and they are on the upper IQ scale of blacks.  I know some of them and they are competent people although not nearly as smart as myself.  The only negative thing about them is they took a spot of a white person who got double their grade and that's not fair.  If I could chose my Dr. it would be a white or asian doctor but if it was an emergency I wouldn't mind one of these blacks to operate on me since they are competent. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 12:44:35 AM »
If it's an emergency, it's even worse for affirmative action "doctors" to do so. If they are qualified, they are not affirmative action (The definition of which is a black or Hispanic that is unqualified for a job or has limited intelligence.).

Well, to be licensed you have to pass the boards so if they pass the boards and are a licensed Doctor then they are competent. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
If it's an emergency, it's even worse for affirmative action "doctors" to do so. If they are qualified, they are not affirmative action (The definition of which is a black or Hispanic that is unqualified for a job or has limited intelligence.).

Well, to be licensed you have to pass the boards so if they pass the boards and are a licensed Doctor then they are competent. 

They may be deemed competent but it doesn't mean they necessarily are competent ;)
in practice!