Poll

What is our dearly beloved Sarah doing this instant?

Getting whipped by her forty-year-old husband
4 (57.1%)
Licking the rodent feces off her prayer rug
1 (14.3%)
Molding a lump of C4 into the shape of a pregnant belly
1 (14.3%)
Having her privates chopped off by her father with a rusty axe
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Sarah doing this moment?  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What's Sarah doing this moment?
« on: January 29, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
Inquiring minds wanna know! ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What's Sarah doing this moment?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
Thats not funny :-X :-\

*Your impertinence marvels me* :o

Anyhow, i enjoy the attention, while it lasts..... ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 05:28:52 PM »
btw you spelt faeces wrong, its not feces.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 06:21:06 PM »
I'm not a Bridiot, stupid.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 07:25:04 PM »
Don't be mean to Sara, she renounced Islam.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 08:11:40 PM »
Sorry, I do not believe for a second she left Islam. Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them." or how about Bukhari:V4B52N268 "Allah's Apostle said, ‘War is deceit.'"    ;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:13:11 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »
My whole family is muslim. I go to a muslim school, where obviously everyone is muslim. My friends are mainly muslim and i rarely see those who aren't. I have to wear hijab, we have to pray in school, we have quran lessons and islamic studies everyweek and its quite rare for the word islam not to be mentioned in nearly every single lesson we have. What shall i do, i'm serious, please advise me on what i should do. I can't escape from it.

You don't believe that i have renounced it, then don't, believe what you want to hear.......... because i have and i KNOW i have. Time seems to fly, i just wake up, go to school and then back to bed again, sometimes i wonder whats the point of living. Why did God create us, when we are nothing. I don't want to live.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 03:40:14 PM »
 :-\ a muslim school
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 03:55:42 PM »
yep....a private muslim school, sad isn't it.

yephora

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »
You don't believe that i have renounced [Islam], then don't, believe what you want to hear.......... because i have and i KNOW i have.

Go ahead, Sarah. Renounce Islam, in the strongest possible terms, right here in this thread if you are sincere.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »
I have been watching Sarah's interaction with the forum over the past few weeks with amusement. In all honesty  if their is any agenda there I don't detect it. Its never easy to tell what peoples motivies are toward the forum however she hasn't shown any signs of being an agitator  trouble maker or prankster. Sarah I would like to see you renounce Islam for your own good however you should not make undue problems for yourself at home if you are really the age you say you are. For now keep informed, learn new things from the folks on the forum and listen to Chaim's shows on JTF.org. The way I see it you renouncing Islam here on the forum doesn't do us a bit of good. You being a Muslim who sees Muslim terrorism for what it is and possibly passing that message on to other enlightened Muslims might do some good. When your older and if you are not pulling all our legs (joking) you can renounce Islam then if you feel the need.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 11:25:18 PM »
Sarah, you must really think we are gullible. Go now, go to your warfare classes at madrasa, go and be a nice submissive little student, next time there's a subway bombing in London, we'll all know where to look.  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 07:15:38 AM »
Sarah you should convert to Christianity or become a Noahide.Jews are not allowed to convert people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »
Sarah, In my opinion, and only my opinion, is to truly research Islam with the reality on the ground around the World.  Is there such thing as a "peaceful muslim"?  Is Islam a "religion of peace"?  Does it compare with Nazism in any way?  I'm sure, you will come to the same conclusion as most thinking people.  On that note, I should think you might wish to well research the other different religions from their Holy Books to their Histories and then choose what appeals to your personal embetterment using logic and morality as your guide.  For example Hinduism is the gnostic fad of today with its appeal to this New Age stuff.  The "Peace" movement has glorified the "positives" but neglected to show it affiliation to "Population control" via infanticide, no womens rights and perhaps when your husband dies before you....you can enjoy being cremated alive along with his corpse so both of you can be together amongst the light....  Apparently, this practice still happens to this day in remote villages in India although formerly outlawed by the British while under Britian domination.  I too think you will have to wait until you are older and out of the house before you make your split.  You can ask all the questions now to those whom "know" to find the answers you seek.  Will they be logical, perhaps not...  but the Hadith, if my memory serves me correctly, states the leaving of Islam is punnishable by death....  Since the Moslems like the Hindus and Seiks have "honor killings", it might serve you well to wait.  Speak to other women who left Islam and ask them why?  Goodluck in your righteous quest to leave such a murderous imperialistic cult of death and ignorance....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »
It is very hard to decide what to say in situations like this. Firstly there is that chance that you are decieving us as part of some agenda we cannot fathom,  do not believe this is the case, but then again I've always thought of myself as far too trusting.

I personally do not believe that you are decieving us, I believe that you have recognised Islam for the evil that it is. I can understand the deppression, having to live a lie cannot be easy, trying to find something to believe in and hold to after losing faith in your religion is something esle that can never be easy.

The only thing I can really recommend is to pray, I do not mean the kind of meaningless proscribed arabic prayers that muslims partake in in mosques, what I mean is to talk to G-d, confide in him, ask him to help you.

Finally I would liek to add quite how disgusted I am with the way in which certain people on this forum are treating sarah, she has left Islam, an ex-muslim is not a muslim, and even if she were still a muslim, that would be no excuse to treat her like dirt, muslims deserve our sympathy for how they ahve been brainwashed, not bullying.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:14:12 PM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »
Her British granparents became moslems it's  not her fault.She should turn over a new leaf
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 04:28:47 PM »

Before I say anything, I just want to thank everyone on JTF. For listening to me, no matter how intolerant or narrow-minded some of my posts were. There are so many wars and conflicts in the world today and it’s because nobody listens to each other. Every single one of you has beautiful and interesting characteristics – I mean this sincerely- and I believe that is why many Jews are so successful and have flourished in today’s world, although I’ve haven’t been on this site for a long time, your words have had an extraordinary impact on the way I judge things and the understanding of my religion.

"Referring to Quote from mord"

I don’t believe/ see the truth in many Christian concepts such as the holy trininity, however I am lacking details and knowledge of a lot of background information. Jews are not allowed to convert people but people can convert self willingly to Judaism, right?  A  Noahide?

Marzutra I don’t have a lot of spare time to research, I know that may seem pathetic but its true and I also find it extremely tedious, well some of  it. I don’t seem to apprehend a lot of the information I find on the internet and a lot of it is very heavy in terms of understanding. Its almost as if they don’t want you to comprehend it. Typing random things into google seems to have better luck and so far I have found some interesting websites, which I’ll post the links for.:) You’re right, I think I’ll start reading some religious books, I know large sections of the quran by heart but its not at all useful since the only thing I can do is ramble the verses off at high speed in Arabic, yet don’t know what the hell they mean. Lol I don’t think I want to be cremated or married to a hindu man…….or live in a remote village in the Indian jungle. Yes I believe that that Hadith is correct  and I think I will certainly wait for a while…..i cannot imagine what would happen ………I read an extract from this book about apostates that left islam: "Leaving Islam: Apostates Speak Out".
I will certainly be asking you questions, you give a more then detailed answertx dude…

"referring to Yacov's post"

Yacov…..i type and access jtf from the home computer on which my mother, father and family use and contains all my mothers work files. I go on the computer to research for work etc and sneakily minimise a browser -that I reshape into the smallest possible size- and then go onto JTF. My parents are always suspicious but gratefully they haven’t found out, if they did, im soooo dead. I got in serious trouble last year for speaking to an older boy online…….and I’m sure some of the things I’ve said are much worse, in their eyes. I sometimes access it from school as well and in that case I have to literally stand in front the computer to hide the david star and the Israeli colours……..its quite funny actually. Some of my friends know I come on here….they think nothing of it. Yacov menashe Ben Rashamim……I like saying that lol wasn’t menashe a jewish minority from some where in asia….

My clitoris- I had to look that up in the dictionary, didn’t know what it was- I don’t believe it has been cut off, if it was an Islamic rite of passage I would have probably heard of it but no, I haven’t lol nor do I believe my dad did it when I was 6 years old. Why do you ask? Is it meant to?

Ftf, you are extremely trusting and I can honestly say, from the bottom of my heart that I am not deceiving you. I will pray to God….i’ve had some very reflecting conversations with him already, in which my little brother told me to shut-up and go to sleep….the little voices in my head now take on that task. Chaimfan’s insults make me laugh, honestly, they’re very creative and frankly I consider them more appropriate then meaningless swear words…… quirky.:oO

Mord my british grandparents did become muslims but my father is an Arab, from Morocco to be precise. A lot of jews were exiled from there. It’s a very disintegrated country at heart. I travel there quite often, and the extended family there is innumerable. I feel so ready….

Peace…

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
Yes if a person is serious they can convert to Judaism,Noahides are people who follow the laws of Noah    http://www.torah4noahides.i8.com/index.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 04:58:07 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
Sarah this is a better bnai noach site   http://www.geocities.com/rachav/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »

If you're serious, then if anyone finds out, your father would chop off your hands and gouge out your eyes.
You know, if your parents has any brains at all, they'd put a transparent proxy on the computer or at least a very basic firewall.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 02:18:05 AM »
A clitoris is the part of a woman's vagina that enables her to have an orgasm during sex.

Yacov, she is playing stupid. She really believes that we are gonna fall for that and the rest of her pseudo-nonsense. Pay her no attention, she's just trying to deceive the infidels.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 02:28:20 AM »
Yeah, if you noticed I asked one about her too. Part of me isn't even entirely convinced she is a real Muslim. She could just be a garden-variety troll.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 02:37:31 AM »
Not sure. I'd have to check all the pending Ask JTF threads.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 04:17:07 AM »
I got in serious trouble last year for speaking to an older boy online…….

Like Get Thee Hence Satan. LOL.

I am making the most of it.  It's not often that I get a chance to pervert an innocent young lady.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »
A clitoris is the part of a woman's vagina that enables her to have an orgasm during sex.

Yacov, she is playing stupid. She really believes that we are gonna fall for that and the rest of her pseudo-nonsense. Pay her no attention, she's just trying to deceive the infidels.

You are deceiving yourself chaimfan. I wouldn't waste my time every evening posting here if it were merely to deceive you, deceiving you would be a waste of time for me, you're on the other side of the planet and a complete stranger.......i want to learn, not deceive.
Fall for what exactly? I'm not trying to brainwash you with any nonsense, in fact i don't even state many comments or facts regarding my religion, so there is nothing for yacov to fall for. He is his own person and I’m sure is intelligent enough to lead his own life and opinions. Yacov, nothing was removed. Btw what was the question you asked chaim? Did he ever say anything about it?

Angrychinesemaniac:--- i think their is a firewall installed but it doesn't seem to do much, i delete all the traces of history anyway.

Chaimfan, once again, i assure you that i am a muslim- btw I’ve renounced islam kinda but does that mean  I am still a muslim? I haven’t exactly changed my religion formally but my intentions are different- …

……and if you come up with a sensible way that I can prove it chaimfan, then it’ll be my pleasure. I’m not a very strong muslim at all but I do know all of its concepts, well that which I myself should have carried out. Yacov,  my sister is 20 and no, she does know about JTF, I told her. She didn’t say anything…I think she may have read some of the posts though. She’s quite religious actually so I suppose she would obviously think badly of it but who knows, she can be a very surprising person sometimes.