Author Topic: Looks like we have some PC sluts joining the forum  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Looks like we have some PC sluts joining the forum
« on: July 29, 2008, 08:02:16 AM »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Looks like we have some PC sluts joining the forum
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »
who?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:41 PM »
PC = Politically Correct

PC = Personal Computer

;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:17:57 PM »
 ??? :o
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
 :D  :D
My PC has multiple slots, several of the PCI variety and some of the USB variety.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »
I was referring to republicanstone and another fellow..sluts because they are expressing themselves as self-righteous. left and right..

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
Boy, I'm glad that got explained. I wasn't gettin it...    ???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:37 PM »
You can't reason with these people.  They feel but don't think.  When they espouse their self-rightous drivle, it is an attempt to corrupt the newer members.  They (the liberal and muslim scum infiltrators) are afraid of us, and they should be.  Dr. Dan is right for noticing this.  As we become a larger and stronger movement there will be more people like this coming out of the woodwork.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »
You can't reason with these people.  They feel but don't think.  When they espouse their self-rightous drivle, it is an attempt to corrupt the newer members.  They (the liberal and muslim scum infiltrators) are afraid of us, and they should be.  Dr. Dan is right for noticing this.  As we become a larger and stronger movement there will be more people like this coming out of the woodwork.

I just want to add, that i was one of those people when i first joined...I still am, but much less than before.

It is good when people have a good heart and try to make peace with their enemies...however...we are dealing with enemies who lack a heart and lack mercy...we need to preserve peace and freedom and fight against zealouts who wish to take away this...we must be warriors of peace...meaning, we should rid this world of people who wish destruction...I believe that JTF does this bidding...we may come off to be hateful and racist and war mongers to outsiders...but we only hate those who wish our destruction...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 01:00:33 AM »

I just want to add, that i was one of those people when i first joined...I still am, but much less than before.

It is good when people have a good heart and try to make peace with their enemies...however...we are dealing with enemies who lack a heart and lack mercy...we need to preserve peace and freedom and fight against zealouts who wish to take away this...we must be warriors of peace...meaning, we should rid this world of people who wish destruction...I believe that JTF does this bidding...we may come off to be hateful and racist and war mongers to outsiders...but we only hate those who wish our destruction...

You are 100 percent correct. We cannot have peace until we defeat our enemies. Killing them is justified...it is self defense and G-d will not smite us for this.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 01:13:41 AM »
A very important reminder:  He who is merciful onto the cruel will someday be cruel onto the merciful.  If only liberals could learn this lesson!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 11:16:21 AM »
Me either, lol....
Boy, I'm glad that got explained. I wasn't gettin it...    ???
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל