Author Topic: NEWS video: Karadzic extradited to the Hague  (Read 5802 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
NEWS video: Karadzic extradited to the Hague
« on: July 30, 2008, 01:35:48 AM »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: NEWS video: Karadzic extradited to the Hague
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:23:34 AM »
It is one of the hardest day in my life!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 06:17:36 AM »
i hope i live the day america gets nooked along with westren europe,they have it comeing.....and i hope we send them atleest 1 nuke!
atleest one on england....bastards

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 06:58:19 AM »
i hope i live the day america gets nooked along with westren europe,they have it comeing.....and i hope we send them atleest 1 nuke!
You hope to live to see the day that America gets "nooked" First of all its nuked you stupid animal and secondly many of the people that would be killed here in America don't have the slightest idea of what the problem is that has you wishing for such a thing. America should nook  :D a few things also it kills me to see America dismantling obsolete nooks  :D when they could be used to silence all the little disruptions going on around the globe. How does that sound. Think about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
You hope to live to see the day that America gets "nooked" First of all its nuked you stupid animal and secondly many of the people that would be killed here in America don't have the slightest idea of what the problem is that has you wishing for such a thing. America should nook  :D a few things also it kills me to see America dismantling obsolete nooks  :D when they could be used to silence all the little disruptions going on around the globe. How does that sound. Think about it.

sry i miss-spelled on a foren languig,if you want we can talk on serbian cifute usrani,it wouldn't know?every place they go they make war,they are risponsible for milions suffering and death,so many conflicts,and ur right,they wouldn't know why they got nuked*****(happy?)you guyz have a too long list to to be able to actualy see why.so they have it comeing.And americans have nuked,they have done so many unspeakable things in yugoslavia.
To silance?hahaha,you never wanted to silance,you wanted war to gain profits,you corporations and hiarachies,ruled by as you say self hating jews(i use this term not to ofend the meny ppl i respect here)How about the muslims send a few nukes to "silance" israel,your americans after all pushed those plastinians out of a country?The ppl like you hid behind big colonial/imperial powers and trough them you realise ur agenda,where as we fight for whats ours,only whats ours,while you guyz endlessly hunger for the rest of the world.Thanks to us Russia is back on its feet,and as soon as americas bill chatches up to it,and the muslims of europe tigger ww3(witch the europeans diserv,they'll have they'll bosnians now)we serbs will get back what is ours,and your america will be torn apart,i hope by vacum bombs.   

cheers.

btw:on mi je rekao da sam glupa zivotinja,pa sam ja njemu da je usrani cifut.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 08:36:57 AM »

sry i miss-spelled on a foren languig,if you want we can talk on serbian cifute usrani,it wouldn't know?every place they go they make war,they are risponsible for milions suffering and death,so many conflicts,and ur right,they wouldn't know why they got nuked*****(happy?)you guyz have a too long list to to be able to actualy see why.so they have it comeing.And americans have nuked,they have done so many unspeakable things in yugoslavia.
To silance?hahaha,you never wanted to silance,you wanted war to gain profits,you corporations and hiarachies,ruled by as you say self hating jews(i use this term not to ofend the meny ppl i respect here)How about the muslims send a few nukes to "silance" israel,your americans after all pushed those plastinians out of a country?The ppl like you hid behind big colonial/imperial powers and trough them you realise ur agenda,where as we fight for whats ours,only whats ours,while you guyz endlessly hunger for the rest of the world.Thanks to us Russia is back on its feet,and as soon as americas bill chatches up to it,and the muslims of europe tigger ww3(witch the europeans diserv,they'll have they'll bosnians now)we serbs will get back what is ours,and your america will be torn apart,i hope by vacum bombs.   

cheers.

btw:on mi je rekao da sam glupa zivotinja,pa sam ja njemu da je usrani cifut.
It was not your spelling that was the problem but after I figured out what it implied that was. You seem to get great satisfaction that Russia seems to be back on its feet and America is in decline and maybe it is. Even if America was dead broke in the type of conflict your wishing for if America never built another bomb they could destroy almost every bit of life on the planet. We are not going to sit here and be nuked by Russians or anyone else with out returning some blessings. You seem to have issues with everyone and sight all the popular culprits corporations run by self hating Jews and the like. Very few Jews run large corporations here in America self hating or otherwise. Anyway I am also one of the Americans who have only marginal interest in your conflict. I don't know if your BTW has anything to do with me but if it did you should have had the guts to put in in English. G-d bless you and one thing I know is that the conflict your country is in will go on in perpetuity with or without outside interference from America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »
1st of all,i do not think Russia would attack america 1st,coz that would realy mean ww3,i rather suspect america would go 1st,seeing the rocets in poland ukraine,they have alrea split russia up on a map.

We only want what is ours,did any country ever attacked america for killing howmany mil n. americans?or stealing land from mexico?or did anybody from the east ever try to colonise the westren europe?(not talkin about the muslims)

Don't you get that the conflict in serbia isn't just conflict without a objective?the nato and america could concure us with military actions,now they are trying to concure us from withing,and if serbia join eu at the end,that would be a cathasrophy,and every obsticle for serbs is beeing put up by eu and america,if they didn't interfere,they wouldn't have handed over milosevic after burning the govermant,and they wouldn't have won the last atleest 3 elections(dirty as they were)

And m8,there is no such thing as guts on the internet,you have guts in the real world,the worst that could happen to me here on the forum is getting banned and cursed at.

And i along with everybody in my country had nothing against america b4,if they weren't drunken with they'r lust for profits,there would be a yugoslavia,a rich country in many aspects,a beautiful peacefull place.

and that BTW,wasn't realy directed at yo,it was me explaining to the serbian side why i called u a "usrani cifut" .

cheers.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
What is this suppose to be wishing America be nuked, are you a Muslim ?!

The Serb cabinet has betrayed its own people by extraditing a Serb patriot to the illegal anti-Serb court of muslim justice in the Hague. Nobody forces Serbia to extradite patriots and nobody forces Serbia to join the EU.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »

The Serb cabinet has betrayed its own people by extraditing a Serb patriot to the illegal anti-Serb court of muslim justice in the Hague. Nobody forces Serbia to extradite patriots and nobody forces Serbia to join the EU.

Right, but who pays these politicians in power in Serbia to be anti-serbian? Do you know a sole country on Earth, really independant, whose Non government organization, political parties, mass medias, receives money from foreign countries, without beeing banned? There is no!

Have you read Samuel Huntington "Clash of Civilization", Zigniew Brzezinsky "The Grand Chessboard"? If yes, can you tell me shortly what do you think?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »
Nikola1389, I partially agree with your posts. I can understand your anger, I'd prolly say the same things if my country was attacked by those vermin. But let's not forget that the bombing of Serbia was orchestrated by all Western leaders not just Americans. There are many Serbs in the United States of Albania so you don't want a nuclear bomb go off there believe me.
Don't forget that Greece is also on your side along with Russia. But America deserves to have some of its states secede and become Islamic republics while whole world helps the muslim invaders, there will be justice in the end. There's no excuse for what happened there, the excuse 'I didn't do it... it was my government' didn't work for the Nazi Germans and it should NOT work for the United States of Albania either.
And I don't understand why you feel any sympathy for philistinian muzzies.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:07:15 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »

Right, but who pays these politicians in power in Serbia to be anti-serbian? Do you know a sole country on Earth, really independant, whose Non government organization, political parties, mass medias, receives money from foreign countries, without beeing banned? There is no!

Have you read Samuel Huntington "Clash of Civilization", Zigniew Brzezinsky "The Grand Chessboard"? If yes, can you tell me shortly what do you think?

You may be right that they are funded by foreign interests, still, what is the solution? Is it cleaning up your own mess or wishing WWIII ?

"The Grand Chessboard" I don't know and judging from its author it is probably a load of crap. About the clash of civilization- I don't think that there should be a clash between civilized people, not a violent one at list. Why would India and the West clash ? Why would China and Latin America clash ?

Only the muslim nowadays have this mentality.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 02:40:31 PM »
You may be right that they are funded by foreign interests, still, what is the solution? Is it cleaning up your own mess or wishing WWIII ?

"The Grand Chessboard" I don't know and judging from its author it is probably a load of crap. About the clash of civilization- I don't think that there should be a clash between civilized people, not a violent one at list. Why would India and the West clash ? Why would China and Latin America clash ?

There's no quesion of wishin a WW, but when a small group of people have all the power against the people, that is named a tyranny. And Every one knows how a tyranny ends. This specific problem is that the tyranny is directed from outside, which means that no matter if you crash the dictator, they'll find another one ro replace him.

So you haven't read those books, furthermore it seems you don't even know who are the names I mentionned, but you're not ashamed of giving a comment about only a title!?!

For your own information, those two guys are behind the long term perspective of USA's foreign policy. Brzezinski was a very close adviser of President Jimmy Carter and stayed very powerful and influent until now, but of course in the shadow. This USA strategy started funding islamists first in the Afghani war of the 1980"s against communists, then in Bosnia 1992-95, lately in Kosovo 1997-2007. I'd like to refresh your mind by telling you that Ben Laden was shoulder to shoulder with CIA (not only) fundings to muslims in these wars .
But let's not forget that the bombing of Serbia was orchestrated by all Western leaders not just Americans.
Same Western leaders who siw months ago recognized a puppet nazi Kosovo albanian state, yes. And why do you think they did? Can you tell me which was the first country to recognize albanian stolen Kosovo? Afghanistan
Who's protectorate Afghanistan is? NATO. And who is in the shadow behind NATO? USA. D'you get it?
Don't forget that Greece is also on your side along with Russia.
I'm afraid our allies are not in a much better position than we are, excet Russia, for the moment of course. But the main problem is that when you have a dictator paid by the West (ie. USA and Germany) to promote and bring a country in the West, turning your back to Russia and Greece, you can't rely on your greek and russian allies, which, from their point of view is perfectly understoodable. :'(
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:42:20 PM by Saint Sava »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
"Nobody forces Serbia to extradite patriots and nobody forces Serbia to join the EU."

If the above is accepted as true, then nobody forces Israel to give in to the demands of PLO/Fatah, Hamas and Hezbollah, either.

In both cases you have two regimes - one on the Middle East and one in Europe - who are puppets of Washington - puppet regimes who in no way represent the wishes of the majority of the population.

These leaders - Olmert in Israel and Tadic in Serbia - who are puppets of Bush, Rice and the rest of the Imperialist Globalist traitors to Western Judeo-Christian civilization who run the US government AND WHO HAVE BEEN ALLIED WITH SAUDI ARABIA & TERRORIST IRAN FOR DECADES DESPITE ALL THE ANTI-IRANIAN RHETORIC TO THE CONTRARY (this includes phony war hero and recipient of large sums of DRUG MONEY from the Albanian KLA Islamist Nazi Mafia over several decades: John McCain  - along with Senator Joe Lieberman).

If you have any doubts about the above, read the reports compiled by Julia Gorin who is a Conservative Jewish American and a Republican - and a very good friend of ours on 4International. http://www.juliagorin.com

The soon to be crypto-muslim US President Barack Hussein Obama - whose main foreign policy advisor is Jimmy Carter's old National Security advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski - the chief architect of the US allying itself with Khomeini's Iran from 1979 onwards and the chief arhitect of creating the Islamist Nazi terrorist group today known as al Qaeda - to set a trap for the Russians to invade Afghanistan in the same year of 1979 (Brzezinski boasted of his role in creating al Qaeda to a French newspaper!!) of course needs no introduction to members of JTF.

For additional proof of the above - via exceptionally detailed and extensive documentation from the pens and mouths of politicians in the US government - visit the pro-Israel websites:

http://www.hirhome.com  and

http://tenc.net

No Serb has ever committed or planned on committing a terrorist attack against America, which is hardly surprising since the Serbs are a wonderful, heroic Christian people and have always loved and been allies of the United States DESPITE THE HORRIFIC BETRAYAL BYTHE US RULING ELITE TRAITORS - as repeated hundreds of times by JTF's leader - Chaim Ben Pesach in JTF videos located here:

http://www.liveleak.com/user/WWWJTFORG

http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

http://www.liveleak.com/user/JudeaDefender

It was of course the Serbs who PREVENTED multiple terrorist attacks on multiple occasions by Bosnian Muslims and Albanian Muslims since September 11, 2001 on US soldiers serving in Kosovo and Bosnia and on US embassies in Europe as well as attacks on targets in the US itself like Fort Dix - by warning the FBI and CIA in advance, saving hundreds, possible even thousands of American lives - yet we hear nothing of this by the bought and paid for US corporate media, who just like the traitors in Washington are very well known for kissing the butt of Saudia Arabia and other Arab Islamofascist regimes in the Middle East in order to continue to get cheaper oil than can be obtained from drilling for reserves located under American soil.

Yet we have the US Imperialist Globalist traitors like George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and now George W.Bush FOR THE PAST SEVERAL DECADES giving money, weapons and political recognition at the UN to the very worst Islamist Nazi mass murderers the world has ever seen both in Europe (Kosovo, Bosnia) and in the Middle East (PLO/Fatah, Hamas, Hezbollah) whilst at the same time pressuring Serbia and Israel to give up their G-d given land and hence causing thousands of their people to be slaughtered by Islamist Nazi genocidal Jihadist killers on a regular basis.

For proof of the above, see the extensive documentation compiled by the Conservative think-tank known as the International Strategic Studies Association based in Alexandria,Virginia in the Washington, D.C. area:

http://128.121.186.47/ISSA/reports/Balkan/Balkanindex.htm

No wonder so many patriotic Jews and Serbs are angry and frustrated at this despicable sell-out of Western Judeo-Christian civilization by the leaders of the most powerful country on the planet by the likes of Bush and Rice - and soon to be US president:crypto-muslim ally of Islamofascist regimes in the Middle East: Barack Hussein Obama.

Maybe - G-d forbid - if an Islamofascist nuclear device explodes in Europe, New York or Washington the American and European people will finally wake up to the massive betrayal of Western Judeo-Christian civilization by the despicable low-life traitor politicians in Washington and Brussels,Europe - who in order to appease the Islamofascist TERRORIST SPONSORING OIL-RICH regimes so we can continue to buy their cheap oil and  betray our true friends - Israel and Serbia - decided to give these Islamist Nazi fanatics their own new states in Europe (Kosovo & Bosnia) and to terrorize Israel (via Hamas,Hezbollah, PLO/Fatah) and threaten her with nuclear annihilation (via Iran) in order to pressure her to return to the pre-1967 suicide borders.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »
A must see JTF video:

Chaim Ben Pesach: G-d will punish the US & West for the betrayal of the Heroic Serbs

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
@International: There are many similarities between the situations in Serbia and in Israel. Of course I think nobody forces Israel to commit national suicide, only its insane leadership. If Chaim were the Israeli premier, you can bet there would be no more retreats.

I don't blame America for everything bad that happen in Israel because I recognize that Jews should start taking responsibility to themselves and solve their problems their way rather than begging America to mediate 'peace'.

It seems that Nikola expects Russia to solve all his problem by blowing itself up in a nuclear war with America- this is an evil plan, and also insane. What the Serbs need is patriotic government that would take care of its own interests rather than being a pawn of foreign powers. They should bring down this evil traitorous government, and if they don't do that themselves nobody is going to do this for them (And clearly I think the same thing about Israel).

@Sava: I know who is Bzizinski. He is very evil anti-Jewish and pro muslim scum and that is why I said I expect his book to be a load of crap even though I hadn't read it.

As for Huntington- i read the clash of civilization article that he had published. I agree with his claim that the world is being organized around civilization blocks rather than individual nations. Even though there are conflict of interests (clashes) I still think that the Islamic civilization is the only one that is trying to violently expand and ultimately destroy the other civilizations. while any other civilization is more interested in the betterment and advancing of itself through trade and science, Islam is a waring civilization that seek dominance and stagnation.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »

There's no quesion of wishin a WW, but when a small group of people have all the power against the people, that is named a tyranny. And Every one knows how a tyranny ends. This specific problem is that the tyranny is directed from outside, which means that no matter if you crash the dictator, they'll find another one ro replace him.

So you haven't read those books, furthermore it seems you don't even know who are the names I mentionned, but you're not ashamed of giving a comment about only a title!?!

For your own information, those two guys are behind the long term perspective of USA's foreign policy. Brzezinski was a very close adviser of President Jimmy Carter and stayed very powerful and influent until now, but of course in the shadow. This USA strategy started funding islamists first in the Afghani war of the 1980"s against communists, then in Bosnia 1992-95, lately in Kosovo 1997-2007. I'd like to refresh your mind by telling you that Ben Laden was shoulder to shoulder with CIA (not only) fundings to muslims in these wars .
But let's not forget that the bombing of Serbia was orchestrated by all Western leaders not just Americans.
Same Western leaders who siw months ago recognized a puppet nazi Kosovo albanian state, yes. And why do you think they did? Can you tell me which was the first country to recognize albanian stolen Kosovo? Afghanistan
Who's protectorate Afghanistan is? NATO. And who is in the shadow behind NATO? USA. D'you get it?
Don't forget that Greece is also on your side along with Russia.
I'm afraid our allies are not in a much better position than we are, excet Russia, for the moment of course. But the main problem is that when you have a dictator paid by the West (ie. USA and Germany) to promote and bring a country in the West, turning your back to Russia and Greece, you can't rely on your greek and russian allies, which, from their point of view is perfectly understoodable. :'(

Actually as an Armenian I trust Greece more than Russia. Russians are opportunists and they'd betray you any second if it suits their interests. In Nagorno Karabakh war Greece helped us with weapons while Russia was twiddling their thumbs and in the beginning they were actually helping the azzies... and let me tell you something when the albos and turds attack Greece I'll be COMPELLED to help Greece. Now Russia is an ally because it's also in their interests but Russia stabbed Armenia in the back when Lenin, may all his offspring die, gave our liberated land to the mongols to kiss their behind. Stalin also mutilated my country to get into bed with turd seljuks, even if Russia gave us all their nuclear arsenal that wouldn't make up for their evil deeds against us. Before the Bolsheviks however Russia was cool...

So I'd advise you to sign a military agreement with Greece if possible and with Russia but be careful with Russia especially when they have tatar mongol presidents like Yeltsin, may his relatives and offspring die. Yeltsin wasn't even Russian, have you seen his eyes? That bastard was a tatar.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 03:39:09 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 04:01:47 PM »
Little off topic:
Believe me you cannot trust Greeks over Russians, if anything, the Russians respect the Macedonians Kiril and Metodi who created the Cyrillic alphabet and brought writings to the northern peoples, including Serbia. The Greeks on the other-hand are known for ethnically cleansing and displacing hundreds of thousands of ethnic Macedonians and calling them FYROMS or SKOPJIES or BULGARIANS or SERBS or YUGOS. Serbia used to change Macedonian names to Serbian names, same with the Bulgarians and the Greeks. Look, everyone did bad things, but it's the general attitude towards a nation that counts. In reality, there needs to be unity not just in Serbia but in the region. A coalition of Serbians, Greeks, Macedonians, Romanians and Russians will do the trick.

Back on topic:
Nobody should nuke the United States or any western country because there are alot of innocent people that will die. In the west you need to organize yourselfs and make a difference. By the way, if it's no good for the economy, it won't work, and there will be no popular support. In Eastern Europe people don't mind if they are not rich, as long as they have food, a home and are healthy they are happy. The west is where people want MORE and MORE and MORE until, you really don't know who you are anymore.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »
"There are many similarities between the situations in Serbia and in Israel. Of course I think nobody forces Israel to commit national suicide, only its insane leadership. If Chaim were the Israeli premier, you can bet there would be no more retreats."

I fully agree Zelhar with what Chaim would do for Israel. Both Olmert in Israel and Tadic in Serbia are puppets of Washington.Both are suicidal bought and paid for morons. The key difference between the two situations being that the US has - beginning under Bush's father in 1990 - George H.W.Bush - and continued under Bill - "I did not have sex with that woman - Clinton - and now under George Wahabbi Dubya Bush - economically blackmailed Serbia and constantly pressured and made other threats against Serbia and her people year in, year out.

Then when this failed to work, the US embargoed Serbia with horrendous sanctions for a decade, then when this evil policy also failed, the US bombed Serbia for 78 days -  leading to many thousands of deaths among the innocent elderly, women and children. This act was pure unadulterated EVIL on the part of the US government under Clinton - and as Chaim has repeatedly said in his videos, the US and the West in general will pay a very dear price for this one way or the other.

All the appeasement of the Islamic world over the last 20 years - creating Islamofascist terrorist states like Kosovo and Bosnia in Europe and the coming Palestinian state carved out of Judea and Samaria and Jerusalem in Israelv-  in order to continue get the Islamic world's cheap oil -  has only sent a message of weakness on the part of the US and the West.

The Islamofascists see the West  -and especially the US as weak, corrupt and decadent - the more we appease and placate their vociferous, outrageous demands for more territory by creating Islamist states all over the Middle East, Europe and Central Asia.

Do not be deceived. September 11 was only the opening shot by the Islamofascists. The next attack, G-d forbid, will be with nuclear, biological or chemical weapons.

I encourage people to view the JTF video:

Here is the introduction by Chaim on LiveLeak:

An Independent Kosovo Endangers All Of Us

Creating an independent Albanian Muslim terrorist state in Kosovo endangers America, Europe, Israel and the whole Western world. The new dictator of this independent Islamic terrorist state is a drug-dealing Albanian mass murderer. Kosovo has always been and will always be part of Serbia. We must help the heroic Serb Christians take back their sacred homeland.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »
Nobody should nuke the United States or any western country because there are alot of innocent people that will die. In the west you need to organize yourselfs and make a difference. By the way, if it's no good for the economy, it won't work, and there will be no popular support. In Eastern Europe people don't mind if they are not rich, as long as they have food, a home and are healthy they are happy. The west is where people want MORE and MORE and MORE until, you really don't know who you are anymore.

Agree,but i wanted to say,no mather what,america doesn't diserv to have a say in anything,and i don't think there will be a nuclear war started bt russia atleest,but i'm trying to say Zelhar that now,since Russia is back on its feet(thx 2 us as i mentioned)they will protect us IF we wish,in other words if we had a govermant that worked in our interests.I personaly wouldn't want a nuclear war or a war(to some degree)at all,i'd just want what is rightfully ours,witch was ours b4 the communist agents from the west came(don't misunderstand what i mean by communist agents from the west,i'm trying to say that west bad commyz,and implanted them).And yes IslamIsCanser,russia(ussr)was nothing better then america,but now they'r a diferent story.

anywayz gn all,peace n flowerz or whatever