Author Topic: Black attacks white for i phone  (Read 6498 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Black attacks white for i phone
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Black attacks white for i phone
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »
Darn, I just ordered an iPhone today. His mammy would have buried him with a shocked look on his face after I popped him in the forehead with a couple of hydro-shock expandable 178gr 9mm slugs.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »
what do u expect, those sub humans cant afford that kind of stuff on welfare  :::D :::D
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:08:09 PM »
what do u expect, those sub humans cant afford that kind of stuff on welfare  :::D :::D

yay for racism

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 11:17:21 PM »
what ? i am rascist, ? we attempted to help those leaches, and they stab us in the back  >:( statistics dont lie over half of black americans have lived off of welfare and 1 in 3 have been in a correctional facility
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:24:26 PM »
what ? i am rascist, ? we attempted to help those leaches, and they stab us in the back  >:( statistics dont lie over half of black americans have lived off of welfare and 1 in 3 have been in a correctional facility

and that makes them "sub human" eh?  Question for you.  Who else called another group "sub human" in history?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

and that makes them "sub human" eh?  Question for you.  Who else called another group "sub human" in history?

Blacks are scum. If the honkies stopped helping them, the shvartzes would destroy themselves.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

Blacks are scum. If the honkies stopped helping them, the shvartzes would destroy themselves.

yay for racism.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »

yay for racism.

Ask the white kid who got punched in the face 5 times for his i phone if the black kid is human.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 11:39:15 PM »

yay for racism.

Ask the white kid who got punched in the face 5 times for his i phone if the black kid is human.

I agree with you Jericho Missile. Anyone who is stupid enough to support shvartzes is not worth us debating.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

yay for racism.

I agree with you Jericho Missile. Anyone who is stupid enough to support shvartzes is not worth us debating.

Believe me, I won't waste the time replying to his posts anymore.  One time deal.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 11:46:13 PM »

yay for racism.

then you are a racist.  The country will NEVER take JTF seriously as long as you make stupid, racist comments like that.  Enjoy being a fringe movement.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 11:47:43 PM »

yay for racism

No one is condemning blacks for being black.

JTFers are fully supportive of righteous black gentiles and black Jews such as the Ethiopian Jews.

Blacks in America who are condemned are condemned solely for their behavior.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:53 PM »
Down With Islam:  He reminds me of Meathead from "All in the Family"  :::D

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »

yay for racism

JTFers are fully supportive of righteous black gentiles and black Jews such as the Ethiopian Jews.

calling them sub humans is condemning their race.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 11:54:21 PM »

yay for racism

No, you are just being too sensitive.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 11:59:16 PM »
Down With islam:  We got our own meathead right on the forum.

Well anyway, here he is in all his glory.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »

yay for racism

No, you are just being too sensitive.

ok, make some public statements as JTF calling blacks "sub human."  Lets see how long JTF retains credibility.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »
The country will NEVER take JTF seriously as long as you make stupid, racist comments like that.  Enjoy being a fringe movement.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Yay for common sense, not for racism.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 01:46:02 AM »
That black kids gonna have a surpirse when he tries to activate the phone and he has a deposit. 

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 03:12:20 AM »
And would it be racist if I said that the answer for this monkey-man can be found at the end of a rope?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 03:22:41 AM »
Call me racist I don't care, they are below subhuman scum.  T_H_J funny you throw the word racist around but not once did you condem the beasts in the video for attacking innocent people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 03:45:34 AM »
Sorry, this guy in the video behaves like a savage. Some people may think, that he behaves like a "sub-human". IMO it is not their fault. ::)

There are a lot of words for this kind of people like ape, savage, animal, beast etc. So I wouldn't use it only for one reason: Some survivers of the holocaust are alive today. It could hurt them, if they hear or read this word again - no matter of the context.  :(

If it hurts this bus-ape - I really don't care.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 04:33:10 AM »
Call me racist I don't care, they are below subhuman scum.  T_H_J funny you throw the word racist around but not once did you condem the beasts in the video for attacking innocent people

I condemn any criminal activity.  I also condemn racism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 05:02:11 AM »
Sorry, this guy in the video behaves like a savage. Some people may think, that he behaves like a "sub-human". IMO it is not their fault. ::)

There are a lot of words for this kind of people like ape, savage, animal, beast etc. So I wouldn't use it only for one reason: Some survivers of the holocaust are alive today. It could hurt them, if they hear or read this word again - no matter of the context.  :(

If it hurts this bus-ape - I really don't care.  >:(

You have a point there, but some people really don't behave like human beings, they behave as if they are allowing a wild animal or demonic force to take over their bodies, not a human mind. These are the ones who earn a term like sub-human. As long as they don't have a legitimate disability or mental illness, and they still act this way out of choice, then I think it's fair to call them that, but we do have to be sensitive to the survivors of the Holocaust, you're correct about that.