Author Topic: Reactions to new members  (Read 4746 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Reactions to new members
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »
But what if your troll radar picks up false positives ?

I think when someone starts accusing Jews of ethnic cleansing of Arabs, that's a sure sign of a troll. 
But there was a partial ethnic cleansing and JTF proposition for mass Arab emigration is also a form of ethnic cleansing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 07:01:50 PM »
But what if your troll radar picks up false positives ?

I think when someone starts accusing Jews of ethnic cleansing of Arabs, that's a sure sign of a troll. 
But there was a partial ethnic cleansing and JTF proposition for mass Arab emigration is also a form of ethnic cleansing.

Arab Emigration is NOT Ethnic Cleansing.

According to the common notion of Ethnic Cleansing requires genocide... Nobody is advocating genocide here. Lets be honest for a moment...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

"Ethnic cleansing" is a colloquial term for genocide.  It cannot be argued that forced emigration is ethnic cleansing.  The term is completely loaded and misleading.  Implicit in the term is that the purpose of ethnic cleansing is the removal of ethnic "dirt".  That is not the purpose of removing the arabs from the land.  I am not looking for a racially pure Israel.  I'm looking for a secure and strong Israel.  I want the arabs removed because they are going to continue to kill Jews if they remain, not because I have a problem with their ethnicity.  I doubt that you will find any JTFer who is advocating ethnic cleansing.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

[/quote]

"Ethnic cleansing" is a colloquial term for genocide.  It cannot be argued that forced emigration is ethnic cleansing.  The term is completely loaded and misleading.  Implicit in the term is that the purpose of ethnic cleansing is the removal of ethnic "dirt".  That is not the purpose of removing the arabs from the land.  I am not looking for a racially pure Israel.  I'm looking for a secure and strong Israel.  I want the arabs removed because they are going to continue to kill Jews if they remain, not because I have a problem with their ethnicity.  I doubt that you will find any JTFer who is advocating ethnic cleansing.
[/quote]

Well it's not just security, I think that a large majority of the Arabs are a financial and resource drain on Israel as well. There is the same problem in the US. Too many people are living off of welfare and/or not contributing to society. It is straining educational, medical and all social services.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 07:12:52 PM »
Paulette, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I just banned Horselady.  

And Zachor, I think we're splitting hairs here.  I don't consider the removal of a hostile 5th column population to be ethnic cleansing.  So when someone comes here accusing Jews of ethnic cleansing, I think it's safe to assume that it's a hostile question, as are one asking about a so-called right of return for the Arabs.  

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »
Paulette, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I just banned Horselady.  

And Zachor, I think we're splitting hairs here.  I don't consider the removal of a hostile 5th column population to be ethnic cleansing.  So when someone comes here accusing Jews of ethnic cleansing, I think it's safe to assume that it's a hostile question, as are one asking about a so-called right of return for the Arabs.  

That's what I'm saying.  The expulsion of arabs from Israel is not ethnic cleansing.  It's a logical step meant to preserve the Jewish self-determination of the country, not the wiping out of an 'inferior race'. 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »
From Babylon dictionary:
ethnic cleansing
n. (euphemism) violent and ruthless removal or elimination of an ethnic group (from a country or region) due to their ethnic backgrounds, ruthless removal of an ethnic group by genocide or forced expulsion or migration

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »
From Babylon dictionary:
ethnic cleansing
n. (euphemism) violent and ruthless removal or elimination of an ethnic group (from a country or region) due to their ethnic backgrounds, ruthless removal of an ethnic group by genocide or forced expulsion or migration

Well, what do you expect from Babylon?

:)

PS: What about getting rid of the Phalistinkians by giving them money to emmigrate?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »
Muman!!!!!! Not to the US!   >:(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 12:50:00 AM »
I'm noticing many personal attacks against newer members.  This is not the way to attract new members.  It is unreasonable to expect new members to contribute points of equal validity as someone who has been on the forum a while.  We need to make our movement bigger.  In my opinion we should allow newcomers to speak and to make mistakes and to learn from senior members.  This cannot happen if everytime a new member posts something outrageous, senior members jump down his throat.

I certainly agree that everyone should be given the basic benefit of the doubt. This is a basic ideal of Judaism that we should give our fellows this courtesy. It is important to also remember that once we have very good cause to suspect the intentions of our fellow we dont have to extend this benefit of the doubt to them. I do want to believe that everyone here is supporting the cause, which I believe to be helping to ensure that Obama will not be elected president of America.

I believe that such a mission as this will attract a number of opponents who just may engage in deception in order to disrupt our efforts. This being so it would be wise for the forum moderators to be monitoring things. Obviously nobody should be insulted or demeaned for expressing opinions. The prudent thing would be to warn people when they are approaching the boundaries of acceptability. There must be acceptable and unacceptable things to discuss in this forum. This doesnt mean censorship, but it requires cooperation with all members wanting to achieve the goal of preventing Obama from inhabiting the White House.

Thank you,
muman613

The "benefit of the doubt" should really be given to those who have been PROVEN. Some of you do not know that we were under a SERIOUS attack about 6-7 weeks ago, by people that HATE THIS forum, and posted our pictures on a website that is 100% NEO NAZI, & St0rmfront.  This is WHY I think, that you should  know a little more history, b4 jumping to conclusions of members, such as myself, that is kind & Loyal, & I WORK HARD for this forum, VERY HARD, after all, I am engaged to David ben Moshe, who does all of the QPTV shows with Chaim. ANYONE HERE can attest that I AM 100% LOVING AND KIND, IF I suspect ANY evil activity, AFTER what happened here- I WILL NOT SIT BACK and let MY family get beaten up EVER AGAIN, but you ALL, ask ANYONE here, if I am a VERY loving Individual, I DOUBT that they will refute me, AT ALL. I ALSO do audios here that are all over the NET.
  I attract MANY new members, all the time, many, and have for years, even b4 I joined JTF. I have proven myself, over and over- I DESERVE the 'benefit of the doubt' here- NOT the vice versa. It is also a courtesy, to not right away just open topics- people should GET A FEEL for a forum, before taking the liberty of just posting topics.
  With this all being said, I WILL protect ANY person that I see LOVES Jews, and seeks to produce things glorious and positive to ENCOURAGE Jews in Israel, as well as here. Jewish people NEED ENCOURAGEMENT BIGTIME.

Good point Paulette...people should look at the forum for a bit before just going on and commenting.  Still, some people will just go right on and even though the forum had been under attack, there are always people who have never heard the message before.  There are so many brainwashed people out there.  If someone just watches network television and is just considering these issues now, the immediate reaction by a brainwashed person to condemn some of the things they hear here.  I think Dan's right that we need to say why we came to a conclusion but if someone starts saying that Jews are like Nazis then they should be subject to every insult under the sun. 
I often think someone like CF or DWI is being too harsh on new members but they turn out to be correct in so many cases and everything they say, the new members deserve and then some. 

There's just legit questions that could be taken the wrong way and then there are always enemies who come here to disrupt the forum.  It's hard to tell the difference but deciphering them needs to be done.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 12:51:25 AM »
I'm noticing many personal attacks against newer members.  This is not the way to attract new members.  It is unreasonable to expect new members to contribute points of equal validity as someone who has been on the forum a while.  We need to make our movement bigger.  In my opinion we should allow newcomers to speak and to make mistakes and to learn from senior members.  This cannot happen if everytime a new member posts something outrageous, senior members jump down his throat.

I certainly agree that everyone should be given the basic benefit of the doubt. This is a basic ideal of Judaism that we should give our fellows this courtesy. It is important to also remember that once we have very good cause to suspect the intentions of our fellow we dont have to extend this benefit of the doubt to them. I do want to believe that everyone here is supporting the cause, which I believe to be helping to ensure that Obama will not be elected president of America.

I believe that such a mission as this will attract a number of opponents who just may engage in deception in order to disrupt our efforts. This being so it would be wise for the forum moderators to be monitoring things. Obviously nobody should be insulted or demeaned for expressing opinions. The prudent thing would be to warn people when they are approaching the boundaries of acceptability. There must be acceptable and unacceptable things to discuss in this forum. This doesnt mean censorship, but it requires cooperation with all members wanting to achieve the goal of preventing Obama from inhabiting the White House.

Thank you,
muman613

The "benefit of the doubt" should really be given to those who have been PROVEN. Some of you do not know that we were under a SERIOUS attack about 6-7 weeks ago, by people that HATE THIS forum, and posted our pictures on a website that is 100% NEO NAZI, & St0rmfront.  This is WHY I think, that you should  know a little more history, b4 jumping to conclusions of members, such as myself, that is kind & Loyal, & I WORK HARD for this forum, VERY HARD, after all, I am engaged to David ben Moshe, who does all of the QPTV shows with Chaim. ANYONE HERE can attest that I AM 100% LOVING AND KIND, IF I suspect ANY evil activity, AFTER what happened here- I WILL NOT SIT BACK and let MY family get beaten up EVER AGAIN, but you ALL, ask ANYONE here, if I am a VERY loving Individual, I DOUBT that they will refute me, AT ALL. I ALSO do audios here that are all over the NET.
  I attract MANY new members, all the time, many, and have for years, even b4 I joined JTF. I have proven myself, over and over- I DESERVE the 'benefit of the doubt' here- NOT the vice versa. It is also a courtesy, to not right away just open topics- people should GET A FEEL for a forum, before taking the liberty of just posting topics.
  With this all being said, I WILL protect ANY person that I see LOVES Jews, and seeks to produce things glorious and positive to ENCOURAGE Jews in Israel, as well as here. Jewish people NEED ENCOURAGEMENT BIGTIME.

Good point Paulette...people should look at the forum for a bit before just going on and commenting.  Still, some people will just go right on and even though the forum had been under attack, there are always people who have never heard the message before.  There are so many brainwashed people out there.  If someone just watches network television and is just considering these issues now, the immediate reaction by a brainwashed person to condemn some of the things they hear here.  I think Dan's right that we need to say why we came to a conclusion but if someone starts saying that Jews are like Nazis then they should be subject to every insult under the sun. 
I often think someone like CF or DWI is being too harsh on new members but they turn out to be correct in so many cases and everything they say, the new members deserve and then some. 

There's just legit questions that could be taken the wrong way and then there are always enemies who come here to disrupt the forum.  It's hard to tell the difference but deciphering them needs to be done.

When I Joined I commented right away

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 01:04:19 AM »

[/quote]

When I Joined I commented right away
[/quote]

I looked through the site for a bit and then joined.  I commented right away too. 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 03:18:22 AM »
From Babylon dictionary:
ethnic cleansing

Well, what do you expect from Babylon?

:)

PS: What about getting rid of the Phalistinkians by giving them money to emmigrate?

I am all for it, not that I think we ow them anything, but because it's a better solution than by force and violence.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 03:29:14 AM »
no no no- COMMENTING is GOOD. It is just opening TOPICS when you dont even have a feel... like WALK_STRONG.

I could CARE LESS myself WHAT religion most people are- the GENERAL DISC. is POLITICAL, if people would remember that we have MANY sections- (some for strictly religious purposes, with benefit the Jew AND the gentile) so getting a FEEL for bringing a topic is really quite important- and some people post one, and it gets ZERO response, then they are upset- so its good to comment for awile.  the HORSE just came in and opened a topic, frankly is was RUDE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 03:39:52 AM »
horselady is banned now though?  What was her deal?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]
If something is not done about the Muslims, the Muslims will conduct all future genocides...this is a FACT. We are left with 2 choices, we will die at their hands, or we kill them first. I prefer the latter .

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »
Homogeneous countries have a lot less internal trouble, it's often better if nations are relatively "pure", without genocide being the means of course.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2008, 09:13:20 AM »
Homogeneous countries have a lot less internal trouble, it's often better if nations are relatively "pure", without genocide being the means of course.
That's not always the case: Economical and cultural Develpment are possibly a greater factor- compare the homogeneous Haiti and Jamaica, to Canada. It is true that the countries with lowest crime rates are homogeneous, but they are also highly developed.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »
it boils down to the nation that builds up the land.. Can be nations building it up.

blacks haven't built much, they didn't have a written language until in the 1800s, white people introduced it to them.

chinese and japanese are clever, they built alot.

It boils down to IQ and EIQ.   And the culture of a society.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2008, 11:22:02 AM »
Hi Muman, that is an excellent idea. The surrounding Arab Muslim Countries won't take them in though...they need the Palestinians as pawns in their attempt to destroy Israel.
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Palestinians get billions of dollars in aid.... or was that Arafat?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 11:29:40 AM by republicandox »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »
whether they want oalis or not, they can have them.