Author Topic: JTFers official condemnation of racism.  (Read 30230 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: JTFers official condemnation of racism.
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2008, 10:20:22 AM »
As for racial separatism, mentioned earlier in this thread, an argument of wanting to conserve ethnic uniqueness can be made without an argument of supremacy.  This would probably require splitting America into different nations, as there is no American race.  America is basically a nation of dissidents who left behind their ancient ethnic homelands.  If you are interested in keeping ethnic groups from being absorbed into a greater new world order, it would be logical to fight that fight outside of America.

There are members of different races who undoubtedly have a right to the "American" identity. However, I don't think they should live together in the same neighborhoods or go to the same schools, etc. and I think business owners of all races should be able to discriminate if they wish as to who patronizes their business or works at it.

Just kiddin

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »
As for racial separatism, mentioned earlier in this thread, an argument of wanting to conserve ethnic uniqueness can be made without an argument of supremacy.  This would probably require splitting America into different nations, as there is no American race.  America is basically a nation of dissidents who left behind their ancient ethnic homelands.  If you are interested in keeping ethnic groups from being absorbed into a greater new world order, it would be logical to fight that fight outside of America.

There are members of different races who undoubtedly have a right to the "American" identity. However, I don't think they should live together in the same neighborhoods or go to the same schools, etc. and I think business owners of all races should be able to discriminate if they wish as to who patronizes their business or works at it.

Just kiddin

That picture is cute :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »

Just kiddin

That picture is cute :)
;D

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »
I'm actual arguing against the American ideal.  I think it has gone too far.  Being ethnically aware is not something that is encouraged by American society.

But i don't think its realistic for America to change.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2008, 12:14:34 PM »
Racist:

"All schwartzes are stupid."

Logical:

"Most schwartzes are stupid."
Well said. The first statement is a stereotype; the second statement is an objective scientific fact.

Whether or not schwarzes have a lower average intelligence than other groups is a factual question, not a moral question. The attempt to turn factual questions into moral questions is the essence of dogmatism.

Excellent point.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
But i don't think its realistic for America to change.

And I think that's the point... an excellent point.

Americans commonly have this concept of the melting pot where everyone is exactly the same and comes from the same position which couldn't be further from the truth - it's over-simplified thinking. Somehow it's seen as racist, wrong, or egocentric to embrace your family lineage or history and choose the people whom you have something in common with. I think it would be terrible and boring if everyone just melded together and everyone became exactly the same. It would be a tragedy if different groups of people couldn't hold on to or continue to have things that were specific, unique, beautiful, or even quirky to their own cultures, people, and backgrounds.

But in order to become a mass movement, we have to be realistic and realize that many Americans are brainwashed and aren't ready for that much reality. That's why we have to be careful to present facts or credible references when it comes to these types of issues. We have to think about growing and gaining new members so we can become a mass movement and help change this planet for the better.

I used the Jewish example of white and black for a reason. I only used this because it's only right for Jewish people to raise or marry Jewish people (black, white, tan, or purple) in order to survive like we've done for nearly three thousand years.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »
Shlomo all Jews are Jews before they're anything else, or at least that's how it should be. They should have loyalty, love, and affection for their own people. Because of the exile, Jewish people have lived in many foreign lands and gained converts of many different colors and intermarried with them. This does not make any of these Jews less authentically Jewish. By God's miracle these people have kept their Jewish identity even in the exile. I pray that they will be able to live in true peace among fellow Jews in Israel with the holy city Jerusalem as its capital.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »
Shlomo all Jews are Jews before they're anything else, or at least that's how it should be. They should have loyalty, love, and affection for their own people. Because of the exile, Jewish people have lived in many foreign lands and gained converts of many different colors and intermarried with them. This does not make any of these Jews less authentically Jewish. By G-d's miracle these people have kept their Jewish identity even in the exile. I pray that they will be able to live in true peace among fellow Jews in Israel with the holy city Jerusalem as its capital.

G-d willing... this is my prayer. I long for the day when we might merit such a thing... and Rabbi Kahane has the only answer.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim