Author Topic: Paulette's latest program (08/01)  (Read 6644 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Paulette's latest program (08/01)
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
Well, file a complaint with the moderator, and tell the moderator that you have been PERSONALLY attacked, and see if you can get me banned. After all, Fair is Fair. Please make SURE you point out where I PERSONALLY ATTACKED YOU.

#1 I do NOT like muZlim sympathizers
#2. I do NOT like to play games.
#3. It has been myself that you have put on the defense, You are the one, that has been attacking ME, and dont tell me "NO" I am a Psy Ops Major.
#4. THIS is EXACTLY WHY I do NOT like liberals, that REFUSE to see ANYONE elses opinions, only themelves.
#5. If you are a female, stop snivelling.
#6. If you are a man, MAN UP.

#7. Find PROOF that what Larry Sinclair says is NOT true, besides ONE website, and this will require intense investigation, like for ie: go and join Sinclairs blog, and QUESTION HIM, and ask him WHY YOU believe he is lying. Ask him WHY he is going to court on August 8 (regarding this act that I have mentioned.)
IF you WANT the REAL truth to come out- WITHOUT wesite material, you will need to take part of Larry Sinclairs case FIGURATIVELY.

If, and when it perhaps becomes public that he did NOT have this affair- outside of a POLY- (which never works under anxiety), I will certainly disclaim what I said in the audio. You will have to bring VALID proof though, See- obama has not come out publicly to DENOUNCE this, so, he leaves cause for TOTAL speculation.

As I see it, A claim has been made against obama. Larry Sinclair has only stated what happened, so, in the scheme of things, it is one persons word against anothers, and obama has already lied NINETY SEVEN TIMES To the American People, far less than Sinclair, who has WAY MORE TO LOSE, and not running for leader of the Free World.
  Seeing that they are BOTH Liars and criminals, obama is just a bigger criminal, and probably had people pay for him NOT to be turned over to the Justice System, Sinclair lacks the $$$, so he DID get caught, and Justice served HIM (Justice has funny ways, of letting MURDERERS go free now  ;)).

Justice has NEVER served obama, Whos life has had total corruption since he was about 14 yrs old.

Its ALL about the BUX kid.

I didn't say what he said was untrue... I said he was not a credible source.  His criminal record cannot be disputed... 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »
He is the ONLY source he has, sir or madam.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
I'm skeptical of the Larry Sinclair story but I hope that this story gets some traction if it helps defeat Obama.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »
I'm skeptical of the Larry Sinclair story but I hope that this story gets some traction if it helps defeat Obama.

Im not, Im with stupid.  :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »
I think it would be a bad idea to have Sinclair on the forum. I really would not like to have a marry poopins on the forum. I mean we already had Yacov, isn't that enough? :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
I don't think Sinclair is doing this just for attention.  After all, why would he want negative attention.  And why would he risk ridicule to go after a very popular candidate, when he knows he'll look ridiculous, and come across as a racist. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »
PJC what's a poopin?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »
I don't think Sinclair is doing this just for attention.  After all, why would he want negative attention.  And why would he risk ridicule to go after a very popular candidate, when he knows he'll look ridiculous, and come across as a racist. 

lol, the guy is basically a career criminal.  At this point, being called a racist is the least of his worries.  You know what they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

exactly.  how do you trust the word of a guy who is a known liar?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »
PJC what's a poopin?
sorry, I meant Mary PoPPins
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »
I think it would be a bad idea to have Sinclair on the forum. I really would not like to have a marry poopins on the forum. I mean we already had Yacov, isn't that enough? :::D
You have to be joking. Were you even here when Yacov was here on the forum. Yacov was a decent person who does not deserve that type of attack.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »
You have to be joking. Were you even here when Yacov was here on the forum. Yacov was a decent person who does not deserve that type of attack.
I may not be justified to attack Yacov. I will not comment further.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »

Obama is a liar too.. why should I not believe Sinclair? They are both liars, obama has lied more, so, Im with Sinclair, until you bring me a valid figurative source besides just another website. I like to count lies, see who has lied more, obama has lied more- larry less, so obama is a bigger liar (I am attempting to make this into childlike terms, how a kid would think, b/c kids are innocent).

You REALLY should be concerned if the nation gets turned over into marxism, instead of a half queer man, that has no money, nothing to lose, obama has everything to lose, and nothing to gain, except more sheep, and he is a bad sheperd.

Are YOU WITH obama? its a simple Q. I am NOT. So, I shared, you can share now too, no biggie.

Yes, PJC- YACOV is a gentleman, he STARTED this forum, now come on, I NOW that you are better than this. I like Yacov a LOT, and miss him very much, he is a sweet sweet man, I just wish he would least come back. He is super smart to boot, and the loss of ANY Jew makes me VERY sad. I miss nik too, really very badly.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

Obama is a liar too.. why should I not believe Sinclair? They are both liars, obama has lied more, so, Im with Sinclair, until you bring me a valid figurative source besides just another website. I like to count lies, see who has lied more, obama has lied more- larry less, so obama is a bigger liar (I am attempting to make this into childlike terms, how a kid would think, b/c kids are innocent).

You REALLY should be concerned if the nation gets turned over into marxism, instead of a half queer man, that has no money, nothing to lose, obama has everything to lose, and nothing to gain, except more sheep, and he is a bad sheperd.

Are YOU WITH obama? its a simple Q. I am NOT. So, I shared, you can share now too, no biggie.

Yes, PJC- YACOV is a gentleman, he STARTED this forum, now come on, I NOW that you are better than this. I like Yacov a LOT, and miss him very much, he is a sweet sweet man, I just wish he would least come back. He is super smart to boot, and the loss of ANY Jew makes me VERY sad. I miss nik too, really very badly.

no, i'm not with obama.  Now, back to sinclair.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

"It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11164.html

actually go to the site.  You can read affidavits and arrest records yourself. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
Yes, I have the site in my favorites. Obama also practices deceit. Obama also has a forged and fraud birth-certificate. I have heard Sinclairs voice mails online. I believe he has ZERO reason to lie, it is NOT winning him ANY $$$$. People that practice deceit, want $$$$- there is NO $$ in this. NONE. IF people AGAINST obama were going to get a person to bring these allegtions, they COULD have bought someone for cheap- with ZERO record. Any young gay guy would have done it.

WHAT LIES BENEATH......

:o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »
Yes, I have the site in my favorites. Obama also practices deceit. Obama also has a forged and fraud birth-certificate. I have heard Sinclairs voice mails online. I believe he has ZERO reason to lie, it is NOT winning him ANY $$$$. People that practice deceit, want $$$$- there is NO $$ in this. NONE. IF people AGAINST obama were going to get a person to bring these allegtions, they COULD have bought someone for cheap- with ZERO record. Any young gay guy would have done it.

WHAT LIES BENEATH......

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:16:12 PM by Americanhero »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2008, 10:20:14 PM »

WHAT LIES BENEATH......

:D ;D :D  lol  HERO, you are the ONLY one that has a good time with me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »

WHAT LIES BENEATH......

:D ;D :D  lol  HERO, you are the ONLY one that has a good time with me.

;D ;D ;D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2008, 10:36:14 PM »
Paulette, your expose of the Sinclair issue was matched only by your flawless impersonation of Kermit the Frog.

Well, Shalom to you too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »
Paulette, your expose of the Sinclair issue was matched only by your flawless impersonation of Kermit the Frog.

Well, Shalom to you too.

;D :::D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 10:47:24 PM by Americanhero »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »

Mazel Tov! Dan!   
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:56:32 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »
Thanks for the MOTIVATION Dan. NICE... real SWEET. MAYBE you should look back on my last 100 posts, while YOU SAT BACK and I had to fight the nazi while some of you WIMPS gave her the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.
Now, I am just a hostile Witness:

Mazel Tov! Dan!   >:(

I will SMOKE YOU

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »

« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:57:27 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »
THANKS DAN, for making me come back to feel like S--t.

Oh, BTW DAN, I am NOT a MORON.  ;)

No you are NOT

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »

I'll never think of those childhood characters the same way again!  ;D