Author Topic: Paulette's latest program (08/01)  (Read 6646 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette's latest program (08/01)
« on: July 31, 2008, 11:27:29 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

www.jtf.org/p.mp3
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:22:30 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Paulette's latest program (08/01)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 01:12:21 AM »
This is what I've been waiting for!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:22:56 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Paulette's latest program (01/08)
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »

Yeah, a fag.. imagine this! SICKO!!! TY Scriabin. Ya like that YMCA ? lol.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:23:10 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 02:19:21 AM »
Hi,

This is aweful news and I hope it gets out. But when I consider that there is a good # of people, especially here in the bay area who are pro-homo this just might give Osama the 'gay vote'. This countries sexual perversion is beyond belief. Our forefathers would be shamed by how sex has been degraded because of the popular culture.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:23:20 AM »
Paulette,

I most certainly agree with you concerning Bush. I hated bush several years ago. I sat in front of the TV cursing him and letting my blood boil. Then I saw how rabid those with BDS became and began to blame him for everything wrong in the world. It was then I let my hatred go and I realized that this country is still great and can still be great. When we give up hope we allow the forces of evil to reign without reason. We will have an impact on the process and prevent this pervert from becoming president.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 09:30:54 AM »

???

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 01:18:34 PM »

???

Scriabin!! WELL!!! I played that song just for YOU! lol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
Once again terrific
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
paulette the program was honestly quite inspiring. very good job.  O0
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »
how do you know sinclair is telling the truth? He has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11164.html

why did you blindly trust his blog?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 03:25:34 PM »
how do you know sinclair is telling the truth? He has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit

Why do you openly trust B.O.?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »

T H J- GET A GRIP. HE IS GAY, GET USED TO THE FAG IN CHIEF.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »

i don't.  I do, however take the word of someone who doesn't have a huge criminal record, over one who does.  Especially if his crimes involve lying.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »
t-h-j, most homosexuals vote Democrat, and are very liberal politically.  So what would Sinclair gain by going against the Democrats if he was lying?  

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 03:47:39 PM »
t-h-j, most homosexuals vote Democrat, and are very liberal politically.  So what would Sinclair gain by going against the Democrats if he was lying?  

he likes the attention

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »

i don't.  I do, however take the word of someone who doesn't have a huge criminal record, over one who does.  Especially if his crimes involve lying.

BLA BLA BLA  :P-
  How about barack hussein obama there THJ?  Hamas endorsing him, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade endorsing him, He met with Hizbollah on 5-16, & 6-16. NICE....very nice- OR how about the INSULT to INTELLIGENT people by picking the campaign slogan song: ~BOB THE BUILDERS~-------"YES WE CAN"  How about that he IS A MUZLIM? What about the 13th DIST of the Southside of Chicago- that he NEVER cleaned up, and allowed the MS13 Gang RULE the streets?
  WHAT about his home fianced by muslim terrorist sympathizer- REZKO? How about G-d --------------------------------------Dam America?   HOW ABOUT "THE WHITE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in America?" 'Who had no right to bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima'- EVEN THOUGH, the Japanese WILL ALWAYS respect us for this? 

How about 57 STATES?

How about - "LETS PRODUCE THE FALSEHOOD REGARDING THESE FACTS?"  :D How about "I PACIFICALLY want you to know that we IS America?"  :o

What about FRAUD Birth Certificate?

Larry Sinclair is only a CHERRY on the WHOLE topping of the FRUITCAKE.

Lets get it STRAIGHT- REAL JEWS ARE NOT HAD..............THJ. Thank you. ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »

How about barack hussein obama there THJ?  Hamas endorsing him, Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade endorsing him, He met with Hizbollah on 5-16, & 6-16. NICE....very nice- OR how about the INSULT to INTELLIGENT people by picking the campaign slogan song: ~BOB THE BUILDERS~-------"YES WE CAN"  How about that he IS A MUZLIM? What about the 13th DIST of the Southside of Chicago- that he NEVER cleaned up, and allowed the MS13 Gang RULE the streets?
  WHAT about his home fianced by muslim terrorist sympathizer- REZKO? How about G-d --------------------------------------Dam America?   HOW ABOUT "THE WHITE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in America?" 'Who had no right to bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima'- EVEN THOUGH, the Japanese WILL ALWAYS respect us for this? 

How about 57 STATES?

How about - "LETS PRODUCE THE FALSEHOOD REGARDING THESE FACTS?"  :D How about "I PACIFICALLY want you to know that we IS America?"  :o

i was only talking about larry sinclair.  If you want to bring that up, fine, just use someone with a bit of credibility.  Sinclair has none.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »

How about 57 STATES?

i was only talking about larry sinclair.  If you want to bring that up, fine, just use someone with a bit of credibility.  Sinclair has none.

THJ: Who died and made you the GRAND POOBAH? I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to use EVERY resource to DESTROY this man from becoming the PRES. GET IT? I am a Daughter of the American Revolution, and MY FATHERS, ARE TURNING OVER IN THEIR GRAVE. Dont make me angry- you WONT like it when I am angry- BANK ON IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »

How about 57 STATES?

THJ: Who died and made you the GRAND POOBAH? I will do EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to use EVERY resource to DESTROY this man from becoming the PRES. GET IT? I am a Daughter of the American Revolution, and MY FATHERS, ARE TURNING OVER IN THEIR GRAVE. Dont make me angry- you WONT like it when I am angry- BANK ON IT.

If you use sources like him, they prepare to get pwned in any debate.  The guy is just not credible.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »
First of ALL, I am NOT a "they" and I dont get "PWNED" in debates.  Learn to spell & type, & PERHAPS I will take you serious--> Are you Sinclairs Lover or Obamas and you are just jealous? Just Curious... XOXOXOXO  :-*  I have a REAL problem with DISAPPEARING blogs, and people MURDERED around a likely candidate running for C.I.C. (Mr. Young, which is a FACT.)  You know like the body count of Bill and Hill- 84 murders?  I have an EASY time believing Sinclair, since obama is a CRIMINAL himself, and self admitted crack user << ILLEGAL.
 I'm a BAD dot connector, so, really.....this is easy for me to believe, you know- BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?.  I am just looking for "Obama Lied, Whites Died." which is what I think will happen when the iman in chief gets in power.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 05:30:53 PM »
First of ALL, I am NOT a "they" and I dont get "PWNED" in debates.  Learn to spell & type, & PERHAPS I will take you serious--> Are you Sinclairs Lover or Obamas and you are just jealous? Just Curious... XOXOXOXO  :-*  I have a REAL problem with DISAPPEARING blogs, and people MURDERED around a likely candidate running for C.I.C. (Mr. Young, which is a FACT.)  You know like the body count of Bill and Hill- 84 murders?  I have an EASY time believing Sinclair, since obama is a CRIMINAL himself, and self admitted crack user << ILLEGAL.
 I'm a BAD dot connector, so, really.....this is easy for me to believe, you know- BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?.  I am just looking for "Obama Lied, Whites Died." which is what I think will happen when the iman in chief gets in power.

I'll learn to type and spell after you quit using caps ever 5 seconds and yelling in your programs.  You know I CAN READ without you CONSTANTLY DOING THINGS like THIS.  It doesn't make you seem MORE SINCERE OR ANYTHING, it just makes YOU SEEM a bit OBNOXIOUS when you ARE COMPELLED to type some words IN CAPS.  Also, what is "-->"?  Was that in any grammar lesson you were taught in school?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »
IS this HOW you MAKE friends AND influence PEOPLE? IF so, YOU suck AT it.
  Keep posting -people listening to my audio go up by 20 every time you post.  O0 O0 O0 O0
  You are a NEW person here- Someone might get angry and just kick you out, then your 'argument' USELESS. MOST people that first come onto a forum are NOT nasty like YOU.  LEARN SOME MANNERS, and THIS is HOW I have ALWAYS written. So, too BAD. I am a well respected member here- AGAIN WHO ARE YOU? who, who, who who?   ::)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
I like the way Paulette writes, it shows her passion. Different people have different styles. Just use the style that works for you and let others be.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 06:35:48 PM »
IS this HOW you MAKE friends AND influence PEOPLE? IF so, YOU suck AT it.
  Keep posting -people listening to my audio go up by 20 every time you post.  O0 O0 O0 O0
  You are a NEW person here- Someone might get angry and just kick you out, then your 'argument' USELESS. MOST people that first come onto a forum are NOT nasty like YOU.  LEARN SOME MANNERS, and THIS is HOW I have ALWAYS written. So, too BAD. I am a well respected member here- AGAIN WHO ARE YOU? who, who, who who?   ::)

you're telling me to learn manners?  you're the one that started with the personal attacks.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
 Well, file a complaint with the moderator, and tell the moderator that you have been PERSONALLY attacked, and see if you can get me banned. After all, Fair is Fair. Please make SURE you point out where I PERSONALLY ATTACKED YOU.

#1 I do NOT like muZlim sympathizers
#2. I do NOT like to play games.
#3. It has been myself that you have put on the defense, You are the one, that has been attacking ME, and dont tell me "NO" I am a Psy Ops Major.
#4. THIS is EXACTLY WHY I do NOT like liberals, that REFUSE to see ANYONE elses opinions, only themelves.
#5. If you are a female, stop snivelling.
#6. If you are a man, MAN UP.

#7. Find PROOF that what Larry Sinclair says is NOT true, besides ONE website, and this will require intense investigation, like for ie: go and join Sinclairs blog, and QUESTION HIM, and ask him WHY YOU believe he is lying. Ask him WHY he is going to court on August 8 (regarding this act that I have mentioned.)
IF you WANT the REAL truth to come out- WITHOUT wesite material, you will need to take part of Larry Sinclairs case FIGURATIVELY.

If, and when it perhaps becomes public that he did NOT have this affair- outside of a POLY- (which never works under anxiety), I will certainly disclaim what I said in the audio. You will have to bring VALID proof though, See- obama has not come out publicly to DENOUNCE this, so, he leaves cause for TOTAL speculation.

As I see it, A claim has been made against obama. Larry Sinclair has only stated what happened, so, in the scheme of things, it is one persons word against anothers, and obama has already lied NINETY SEVEN TIMES To the American People, far less than Sinclair, who has WAY MORE TO LOSE, and not running for leader of the Free World.
  Seeing that they are BOTH Liars and criminals, obama is just a bigger criminal, and probably had people pay for him NOT to be turned over to the Justice System, Sinclair lacks the $$$, so he DID get caught, and Justice served HIM (Justice has funny ways, of letting MURDERERS go free now  ;)).

Justice has NEVER served obama, Whos life has had total corruption since he was about 14 yrs old.

Its ALL about the BUX kid.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל