Is being a Realist makes one a Racist?

Yes
5 (14.3%)
No
24 (68.6%)
Maybe
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll Time: On Racial Issue  (Read 4168 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Poll Time: On Racial Issue
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:08:32 AM »
Hmm?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Poll Time: On Racial Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »
I'm not racist, I just believe in call a spade a spade...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »
being a realist doesnt nessecarily make u a rascist, rascism is reflected by the enviroment u are raised in, and depends on person to person.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »
According to most people and organizations YES.
I may be a racist because I hate certain peoples and I would discourage people from marrying those scum.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 11:18:51 AM »
An example, I don't like beduins and turds even if they convert to Christianity I still won't like them. I won't hate them so much but marrying them would be out of the question. As for blacks I have several black friends all of them are Christian but I don't want my people to marry them and become blacks.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:20:50 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »
Look for thousands of years muslims have mated with their cousins and sisters, their whole genotype is different. You believe in genetics don't you? Inbreeding destroys your genes! So even if an inbred muzzie converts to Christianity that won't change much... let them not pollute the rest of the world.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
i said no..but how much of a realist would someone be if they said, "all (insert race) are idiots"?  I mean, does one know every single person of that race?

So if it is a matter of posting statistics that are real and then concluding that the majority of a certain race are involved in crimes...that's being a realist.

Or simply observing that a lot of people of a certain group practice a terrible behavior and culture...that's being a realist too.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
Look for thousands of years muslims have mated with their cousins and sisters, their whole genotype is different. You believe in genetics don't you? Inbreeding destroys your genes! So even if an inbred muzzie converts to Christianity that won't change much... let them not pollute the rest of the world.

I dissagree.  I think that former-Muslims who convert and DENOUNCE Islam are some of the greatest human beings.

Lets not follow the path of Hitler here.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
Realism is not racism. It's factual evidence, and if certain races cannot stand the facts and evidence, then that is their problem.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »
If one is being a realist, in other words objective, he can't be a racist.  The term racism like the term islamophobic implies irrationality.  My dim view of islam is based on nothing but facts.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »

I dissagree.  I think that former-Muslims who convert and DENOUNCE Islam are some of the greatest human beings.

Brian, ex muslims are extremely rare...I know exactly what Islam is about and being the realist I am...I hope the Muslims are eliminated from this earth. Their rage will not allow them to become civilized or to give up on that piece of filth called a Koran. Mohamed was not only sick in the head...his mind got infested by dybbuks. The Koran is filled with idea's and orders from Dybbuks. If hating Muslims is being racist, then I am a racist and my racism is justified.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:39:47 PM by republicandox »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

Brian, ex muslims are extremely rare...I know exactly what Islam is about and being the realist I am...I hope the Muslims are eliminated from this earth. Their rage will not allow them to become civilized or to give up on that piece of filth called a Koran. Mohamed was not only sick in the head...his mind got infested by dybbuks. The Koran is filled with idea's and orders from Dybbuks. If hating Muslims is being racist, then I am a racist and my racism is justified.

do you think that any civilized muslims have ever existed in history?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »

[/quote

Can you specify some example of civilized Muslims ? What is a civilized Muslim? My logic tells me that if Muslims were civilized ....we would not be deaing with terrorists today.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:08:39 PM by republicandox »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »

Can you specify some example of civilized Muslims ? What is a civilized Muslim? My logic tells me that if Muslims were civilized ....we would not be deaing with terrorists today.
Finding examples of civilized muslims would be like looking for a needle in the haystack. The two words don't belong in the same sentence.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:16:26 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »

[/quote

read up on the history of Al-Andalus, which was Islamic iberia.  The Jews that lived there were treated better than in most parts of Europe at that time.  

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 08:18:22 PM »

Finding examples of civilized muslims would be like looking for a needle in the haystack. The two words don't belong in the same sentence.

Exactly !!!  O0

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

Exactly !!!  O0

i provided an example...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »

Exactly !!!  O0

i provided an example...

Providing an example has nothing to do with today and the Islamic Jihad the World faces. It would be like you excusing what is happening today because at one time in History a few Jews were treated nicely by muslims....I am sure that those Jews who were treated nicely at one time in History by Muslims had to adhere to Islamic law or they would have been slaughtered...I don't call that civilized.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:40:11 PM by republicandox »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »
  Im not a racist, I dont like islam and I dont like obama. I have PLENTY of people that hate me b/c I am beautiful.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
  Im not a racist, I dont like islam and I dont like obama. I have PLENTY of people that hate me b/c I am beautiful.

Shalom Paulette...of course you are not a racist! The enemy just likes to call us racist ..one of their psychological tactics.

G-d Bless you and Shalom from Dox  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »

Shalom Paulette...of course you are not a racist! The enemy just likes to call us racist ..one of their psychological tactics.

G-d Bless you and Shalom from Dox  :)

SHALOM DOX! I know, they like me to feel bad- well boo-hoo. I dont like islam, and I dont like obama. I am I am anti-52% American people voting for Obama, so that would make me a hater of Americans? Well, then, I am an ANTI-52%ER!
Dox, you are a sweetie!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »

Exactly !!!  O0

i provided an example...

Providing an example has nothing to do with today and the Islamic Jihad the World faces. It would be like you excusing what is happening today because at one time in History a few Jews were treated nicely by muslims....I am sure that those Jews who were treated nicely at one time in History by Muslims had to adhere to Islamic law or they would have been slaughtered...I don't call that civilized.

if you had read the history of it, you wouldn't be so sure.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »
I do not hate blacks nor consider myself superior to the black race. However I see with all intellectual honesty that blacks have poor track records in many areas of life. They spoil every neighborhood they live, commit most of the violent crimes, least productive, a great liability to the society as a community etc., etc.,  No other race in the world has these characteristics as a community.  All communities have bad people but the proportions are reversed when compared with the black community. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 09:47:34 PM »
That makes me a racist oh no ::)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »
I do not hate blacks nor consider myself superior to the black race. However I see with all intellectual honesty that blacks have poor track records in many areas of life. They spoil every neighborhood they live, commit most of the violent crimes, least productive, a great liability to the society as a community etc., etc.,  No other race in the world has these characteristics as a community.  All communities have bad people but the proportions are reversed when compared with the black community. 

Agreed