Author Topic: What makes a Serb different from a Bosnian or Croat aside from religion ?  (Read 5349 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
 I know they all speak  the same basic Serbo-Croation language. Also I know that the Bosnians for the most part supported Hitler in WW2.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Bosnia was (and still is )Serbian land.We came in that region with great emigration of Slavs in 5th century.Until Turkish invasion of Europe it was christian land,but when Turks invaded Bosnia and start killing us lots of Serbs(probably 50%) change their religion to Islam.So in the sense they are Serbs who practice Islam and they hate us more then Turks!They don't have their history,culture or language.That is why they have made up "Bosnian language" which doesn't exist.Lots of them doesn't even know that they are Serbs that is why they hate us even more.Croats are different story.They have come to that region at same time so lots of historian believe they are Slavic people like we are but they are saying that they are "Arien" decent like Germans.So in broad sense they don't know who they are.They have they language but it was made from Serbian(they have just add couple of letters)that is why they called it Serbian-Croatian language.But after the war with them they have proclaimed that it's now Croatian language(which doesn't make any sense).History is mostly peaceful until Turks invasion and WW1 and WW2 where they have alline them self with Germans.Even now they have very Nazi oriented view.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
dude,croats are mostly serb chatolics,serbo-croatian is called that way so that the craots wouldn't have felth any lower,craots have some old words that they still sue,that we used to use,and they try to copy of'a germans,and how do you know craots 1k years ago aren't the same story as today,just chatolised serbs,that are now somewhere in german or austria,after all,all of our history comes from vatican scources(alot of it atleest)so we know what we are dealing with

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
dude,croats are mostly serb chatolics,serbo-croatian is called that way so that the craots wouldn't have felth any lower,craots have some old words that they still sue,that we used to use,and they try to copy of'a germans,and how do you know craots 1k years ago aren't the same story as today,just chatolised serbs,that are now somewhere in german or austria,after all,all of our history comes from vatican scources(alot of it atleest)so we know what we are dealing with

Use spell check

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
There is a difference between Serbs and many bosnian muslims..but not between Serbs and croats.

Many of the bosnian muslims are mixed turk/ottoman (their empire was more than just turkey) and Serbian convert, while some are actually of direct turkish/ottoman descent. We have a family friend who is a bosnian muslim, and he looks like he came straight out of Syria or Jordan, but with lighter skin. Many bosnian muslims ARE a different/mixed ethnicity, but also many are just Serbs who converted long ago out of fear of death or taxes.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Bosnians and Croats  ,they need to  kill,torture,molest.Lots of Bosnians are homosexuals(male) because it is Ok for them.Us Serbs are peace loving,most are very good looking.
Our problem is the same ,like Jewish people have:self hating Jews,we have self-hating Serbs.
Croats and Bosnians,love to be sadistic.Every time Nazi needs to kil us ,they  have good servants in them to help them.
One they,just wait and see.We will stop them,we will make them pay for everything!

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
Bosnians and Croats  ,they need to  kill,torture,molest.Lots of Bosnians are homosexuals(male) because it is Ok for them.Us Serbs are peace loving,most are very good looking.
Our problem is the same ,like Jewish people have:self hating Jews,we have self-hating Serbs.
Croats and Bosnians,love to be sadistic.Every time Nazi needs to kil us ,they  have good servants in them to help them.
One they,just wait and see.We will stop them,we will make them pay for everything!
It is not like in past, now Croats from bosnia hate Bosnjaks(muslims) turks...we neas to use that fakt  ;)

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
 Croats speack 3 tipes of language :

1) stokavski (same like Serbian most );
2) kajkavski ( mix whit slovenian, german and hungarian) and
2) cakavski (mix whit italian).

« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 06:13:35 AM by milos »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
macedonians are serbs aswell m8!they speak the part of serbian that didn't make it in to Vuks recnik

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think the Bosnaks are mongrels, surely they cross-bred with turks and albos.. Many bosnaks came to the middle east, part of the Ottoman policy of implanting sympathizers in places where they were not welcomed. Some 'Paelscumians' in Israel have the surname 'Bosnak', yet bow they think of themselves as Arab islamonazis rather then bosnaks (not that there is a big difference ;) ).

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I think the Bosnaks are mongrels, surely they cross-bred with turks and albos.. Many bosnaks came to the middle east, part of the Ottoman policy of implanting sympathizers in places where they were not welcomed. Some 'Paelscumians' in Israel have the surname 'Bosnak', yet bow they think of themselves as Arab islamonazis rather then bosnaks (not that there is a big difference ;) ).
Actualy they have jjust recently made up that phrase "Bosnjak".Bosnia was always Serbian land!But most of the Bosnian muslims ARE Serbs who changed their religion to escape killing and oppression.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
,Zelhar you just made a very good and fair statment.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
macedonians are serbs aswell m8!they speak the part of serbian that didn't make it in to Vuks recnik
I know better, macedonian is mix of serbian and bulagarian, in north country has more serbian element and in east more bulgarian element !!!!  O0

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
true,but bulgaria is pushing its citisents in macedonia,they got they'r part of macedonia that we liberated aswell as the greeks,funny how there aren't that many serbs in the bulgarian border....guess why(and in other countrys...)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I am Serbian from Romania and I've been in Croatia in 2002. In the beginning They thought I'm Bosnian, but soon after they understood there is a lot of Serbs in Romania too...(Serbian Migration of the XVIII Century).. Croats were OK with me, but NOT with all Serbs that I spoke with...
  I've been in Bosnia too....I didn't feel confortable over there...I was there immediately after the war, I saw a lot of poverty, burned houses, very sad ppl...
  I spoke Serbian language everywhere and everyone could understand me even if I was in Rijeka, Sarajevo or Derventa! :) :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
I was in Croatia and Bosnia last year.
I never have had any issues, and i never hid the fact that i was Serbian.

In fact, i get the opposite. I find that most Bosnian Muslims and Croats try to avoid any anti Serb remarks and always blame their politicians for the problems and see us all as being victims.

However i'm sure they sang a different tune when i wasn't around
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

In fact, i get the opposite. I find that most Bosnian Muslims and Croats try to avoid any anti Serb remarks and always blame their politicians for the problems and see us all as being victims.

Dobro dosao!Welcome!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I am sure they do, it reminds me how many Arabs behave with Israeli tourists.

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
Posted by: SerbChicago
Dobro dosao!Welcome!

Hvala SerbChicago :)
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)

Offline NedaminodSRB

• New JTFer
Absolutely nothing makes them different.Bosnians (muslims, also caleld "bosniaks") were Serbs, but accepted islam during the occupation of Serbia by the Ottoman Empire (a.k.a. turkey), and Croats are catholic Serbs.But if you see Croats and Bosnians as a separate nation, then they are different from us for being nazis and (as mentioned) religion.And just for understanding, i call muslims in Bosnia "bosnians" and sometimes just "muslims", Serbs from Bosnia and Krajina i just call "Serbs".
Long live independent Republic of Srpska!

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
-George Patton