Author Topic: Who do you believe is the biggest conservative phony?  (Read 2947 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Who do you believe is the biggest conservative phony?
« on: August 11, 2008, 09:00:20 AM »
In this weeks Ask JTF, Chaim hit the nail on the head when he stated that there is no conservative movement today.  And he is right.  Conservatism as we see it today, Fox news, talk radio, etc., has just become a business where those who make all the money simply stuff it in their pockets, never investing in any type of mass movement to advance the conservative cause.  This is why the left has become stronger in America, as people in Hollywood and the George Soros types, evil as they all are, put back to their left wing causes.

I would have to say Rush Limbaugh is the biggest phony of them all.  He simply sold out and became nothing more than the stereotype of the fat, rich Republican, though at one time he was the conservative icon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Who do you believe is the biggest conservative phony?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »
I don't think Rush was ever genuinely conservative. I think he has a show for entertainment purposes. That's what these shows are about -- entertainment. They're not about making a movement, they're not about driving people to act differently or even think differently. They're not going to change anything because that's not their aim. The "conservative talk show hosts" are there to entertain people, to make jokes at the expense of liberals, (and conservatives, through hyperbolic mimicry) but not meaning anything malicious to liberals and actually sympathizing with the liberals privately.

Of all the so-called "conservative" talk show hosts, I like Stephen Colbert the best, because when his show isn't going on and he's doing interviews he admits to pretending and hamming it up and playing a character for entertainment and being a very strong leftist in real life. He's the most honorable and most respectable because instead of pretending to be sincere he tells us what he's doing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »
Michael Faggot by far. I don't think Rush Limbaugh ever led the homosexual lifestyle.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »
C.F., are you referring to Savage's time spent with Alan Ginsberg?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »
  Ann Coulter.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »
C.F., are you referring to Savage's time spent with Alan Ginsberg?

This is all very beneath the PAIL/PALE. Prove this ridiculous allegation. Freedom of speech does not cover lible/libel.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:05:16 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »
Sorry.  That question was not relevant.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »
How about Mccaine, or either Bush

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
  Ann Coulter.
I think Ann Coulter is phony but I don't think she is the absolute worst.

Paulette, do you listen to any of what Chaim says about Michael Faggot?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 01:28:09 PM »
  Ann Coulter.

Paulette, do you listen to any of what Chaim says about Michael SAVAGE

Ann is a liberal feminist leftist.

I really DONT CARE. SAVAGE is suing CAIR, and it is NOT for a 'publicity stunt' that is ABSURD, and beyond abominable and preposterous.  You are FALSELY accusing Savage of having some gay affair- while THE WORST of all- Miss Ann C. has had THREE BROKEN ENGAGEMENTS. SHE is the BIGGEST Phoney.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:21:04 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »
  Ann Coulter.

Paulette, do you listen to any of what Chaim says about Michael SAVAGE

Chaim? Now who is Chaim?  The last I have heard of this Chaim ben Pesach character, was about 4 mos ago. C.F. Chaim is NOT the Grand Poobah, and I dont have to agree with everything he says.
  If you will LOOK at what I wrote, you wouldnt be asking me this.
  I really DONT CARE. SAVAGE is suing CAIR, and it is NOT for a 'publicity stunt' that is ABSURD, and beyond abominable and preposterous.  You are FALSELY accusing Savage of having some gay affair- while THE WORST of all- Miss Ann C. has had THREE BROKEN ENGAGEMENTS. SHE is the BIGGEST Phoney.

Again... Savage has horrible moments of P.C. weakness (When he sounds like all other conservative talk show hosts) but 90% of the time... he is 1000 times better than anyone else on the radio.  I can't wait to listen to him tonight.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »
Chaim? Now who is Chaim?  The last I have heard of this Chaim ben Pesach character, was about 4 mos ago. C.F. Chaim is NOT the Grand Poobah, and I dont have to agree with everything he says.

Paulette, I agreed with you that Coulter is a phony, and yeah, I am not surprised that she leads an immoral life. I don't know about her being a so-called "feminist" though--do you have evidence that she supports abortion or anti-male affirmative action?

Faggot is worse though. I think that whereas Coulter somewhat believes what she says, Faggot is doing what he does ONLY to sell books and get ratings, and is a leftist at heart. BTW I thought that CAIR was the one who sued Savage, not the other way around. But even if it is, that doesn't make him a hero. The Russians are fighting Muslims in Chechnya and they are not our allies!

You don't have to agree with everything Chaim says and believes, but you should show more respect for his views and opinions also.

http://www.nndb.com/people/588/000044456/

Quote from: NNDB
But he was a friend of beat poet Allen Ginsberg, the very, very out gay author of Howl. In a 1970 letter to Ginsberg, someone signed Michael Weiner described a semi-erotic encounter he had had with another man in Fiji.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »

Paulette, I agreed with you that Coulter is a phony, and yeah, I am not surprised that she leads an immoral life. I don't know about her being a so-called "feminist" though--do you have evidence that she supports abortion or anti-male affirmative action?

Faggot is worse though. I think that whereas Coulter somewhat believes what she says, Faggot is doing what he does ONLY to sell books and get ratings, and is a leftist at heart. BTW I thought that CAIR was the one who sued Savage, not the other way around. But even if it is, that doesn't make him a hero. The Russians are fighting Muslims in Chechnya and they are not our allies!

You don't have to agree with everything Chaim says and believes, but you should show more respect for his views and opinions also.

http://www.nndb.com/people/588/000044456/

Quote from: NNDB
But he was a friend of beat poet Allen Ginsberg, the very, very out gay author of Howl. In a 1970 letter to Ginsberg, someone signed Michael Weiner described a semi-erotic encounter he had had with another man in Fiji.

I respect those who respect me, and answer my pm's.
 Ann Coulter is a slug.  AND.........HOW many books has Miss C. published??? mmm hmmm???
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »
Boy has Ann Coulter let me down tremendously. She's definitely up there on my list. I admit that I enjoyed her book "Godless". But she's just in it for the money. She has no real ideology. Most of her commentary and her articles are borderline amatuerish. She's not a shill for the Republican party though. But she has been very detrimental to the conservative cause. She'll say unpopular things just for the media attention. This would be almost laughable if she didn't have a significant following among misguided but well meaning people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »
Everybody here agrees she sucks, including me. But I think Faggot is simply worse than all of the other conservafrauds.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 03:20:14 PM »
Everybody here agrees she sucks, including me. But I think Faggot is simply worse than all of the other conservafrauds.

Well its a FREE country. I think Ann SUCKS the WORST.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »
Rupert Murdoch

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 04:37:04 PM »

Gotta agree with CF on this one. His radio show is ludicrous.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
Rupert Murdoch

His newspaper did endorse Hillary in the 06 senate campaign.

But I thought the question was about pundits or talk show hosts.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:44:20 PM »
Gotta agree with CF on this one. His radio show is ludicrous.
What really stuck in my craw is when he said in 2006 that Israel was committing atrocities against the Lebanese. That fat, ham-and-cheese sandwich-eating faggot cried out for the $1 solution then and there.