Author Topic: Russia blames Georgia war on the Jews  (Read 14751 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Russia blames Georgia war on the Jews
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:52:28 PM »
It seems the world is at it again. Blaming all the worlds problems on the Jewish people. Here is what soviet russian propaganda paper Pravda has to say Russia: Again Savior of Peace and Life

"Moscow time Georgians opened fire with heavy artillery from the side of the Georgian villages of Ergneti and Nikozi against the city of Tskhinval, the Defense               Ministry of South Ossetia announced on Thursday. Georgian troops attempted to storm the city much as Hitler‘s Panzer divisions blazed through Europe. Also   noteworthy is the fact that Georgian tanks and infantry were being aided by Israeli advisors, a true indicator that this conflict was instigated by outside forces."

Russia is blaming Israel and the Jewish people for its invading a sovereign country. It is just sick. My parents just got back from Eastern Europe. They told me about a guide at a Holocaust museum who says that when ever there is a problem she tells people it is the Jews and the bicyclist fault. Everyone asks what did the bicyclist do. No one asks what did the Jews do to deserve the blame. It seems as if the world is at it again blaming their favorite scape goat.

For working links read the article at my blog http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/russia-blames-georgia-war-on-the-jews/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Russia blames Georgia war on the Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:58:34 PM »
Can you believe that the phony fraud Michael Weiner Savage just described Russia as "Not an enemy, a possible friend?" Michael Weiner is a traitor to the Jewish people and Chaim is right about him. The fact that Russia is blaming this on the Jews and Weiner supports them is just nuts.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
Can you believe that the phony fraud Michael Weiner Savage just described Russia as "Not an enemy, a possible friend?" Michael Weiner is a traitor to the Jewish people and Chaim is right about him. The fact that Russia is blaming this on the Jews and Weiner supports them is just nuts.

They shouldn't blame this on the Jews but the Israeli govt is supplying Georgia with weapons and training.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 05:13:32 PM »

They shouldn't blame this on the Jews but the Israeli govt is supplying Georgia with weapons and training.

Not enough, apparently!
It is obvious who is our friend and who deserves our support - freedom loving, judophile Georgian people or judophobic imperialistic Russians.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
Pravda is unreliable and cheap publicity oriented.

By putting up nonsensical jargons, it may be escalating the tensions.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:20:00 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »
of course it's our fault...we cause cancer and pollution and islamic hatred and the koran...  :D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »
of course it's our fault...we cause cancer and pollution and islamic hatred and the koran...  :D

:D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »
I told you so.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »
@ the world should come to a standstill...

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »

Pravda was USSR propaganda paper back in the day right?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »
Dude, your Georgia-hating spree is getting ridiculous.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »

It was a nonsense then and even now.

Anyhow where are the links to Pravda.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 05:48:19 PM »
Michael Wiener Faggot is a traitor to the human race. Yimach schmo to him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

C.F., it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness, have you ever heard of that phrase?

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 05:58:33 PM »

C.F., it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness, have you ever heard of that phrase?

Sounds like a Catholic thing...

Also, as I recall a Christian writer has been writing books based off of prophecy and having a story line that seems to become true. I can't remember the whole book name it was Ezekiel something and in the book he talks about the leadership of Russia preaching antisemitism.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:01:24 PM by GodGunsAndGlory »

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »

Here is the link to pravda http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/09-08-2008/106049-russiasaviour-0

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
Anyone who knows Russia, and have the Russian channel - Channel 1 , should see how they are 100% one-sided for Russia and propagandise agains't Georgia. They keep saying that Georgia is commiting ethnic cleansing, and is the aggressor. They only show footage of their side bieng hurt, and dont mention what Russia is doing agains't Georgia. They also talked about Israel supporting Georgia, (but I would not say that it was too hateful though), they were saying that Israel sells them weapons and military training.
   On the other hand if you watch RTVI I would say that they are much more neutral about this conflict ( Im just judging for what I have seen from both channels.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »

Here is the link to pravda http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/09-08-2008/106049-russiasaviour-0

Many people still believe in Illuminati type of things, so the rumors always spread faster than the news especially during the tense times.   

For example, here we can read involvement of some Ukrainians and Dark mercenaries also:   

http://www.prisonplanet.com/civilian-genocide-dead-americans-cost-of-us-russia-proxy-war.html

Looks like any army arising out from the manifesto of the sixth international.  :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 06:24:29 PM »

Also, as I recall a Christian writer has been writing books based off of prophecy and having a story line that seems to become true. I can't remember the whole book name it was Ezekiel something and in the book he talks about the leadership of Russia preaching antisemitism.
I don't think it has anything to do with Catholicism. You could substitute "turning on a light switch" and the phrase would be the same thing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »
I don't see what this has to do with Catholicism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »
Michael Wiener is a male prostitute and the worst kind of self-hating Jew. He rips off Chaim's material but refuses to let him on his program. He accused Israel of committing atrocities against Lebanon, which is unforgivable. He flipflopped many, many times on basic issues like illegal immigration, at one time praising masses and masses of Mexicans invading our country because supposedly they would be a counterbalance to Muslim Nazis, and he even says that most Muslim Nazis are good people. Don't forget that he boasts frequently of eating non-kosher food on the air.

And this isn't even touching the issue of Michael Faggot's homosexual conduct.

Wiener is a fecal stain on the undergarment of humanity and the world would be better off without this phony loser. Certainly conservatives would be.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:42:56 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »
Michael Wiener is a male prostitute and the worst kind of self-hating Jew. He rips off Chaim's material but refuses to let him on his program. He accused Israel of committing atrocities against Lebanon, which is unforgivable. He flipflopped many, many times on basic issues like illegal immigration, at one time praising masses and masses of Mexicans invading our country because supposedly they would be a counterbalance to Muslim Nazis, and he even says that most Muslim Nazis are good people. Don't forget that he boasts frequently of eating non-kosher food on the air.

And this isn't even touching the issue of Michael Faggot's homosexual conduct.

Wiener is a fecal stain on the undergarment of humanity and the world would be better off without this phony loser. Certainly conservatives would be.

I agree with you about how bad he is. I haven't heard of the homosexual accusation before but it could be true. I just don't know why Y"SV is being used against a peanut like Savage when there are much worse people in the world today and in history who deserve it more.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 08:48:58 PM »
Let the Soviets kill each other! >:( Hopefully this is the wake up call for Refusniks to get the hell out of the USSR once and for all!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »
Georgians are not Soviets.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »

Dr Dan, President Bush has something in common with Jews....everything is his fault too !