Author Topic: Targeting Civilian Areas During Wartime  (Read 9493 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Targeting Civilian Areas During Wartime
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »
I'm not arguing with Muman, I respect everybody's opinions. As a matter of fact I was trying to initiate the concept of " Two planes crash. Which is worse? The one with anybody you know." Human nature has it that we generally care about those close to us more than strangers. G-d knows the value of lives, but we as humans appreciate lives differently. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't appreciate others as much as I appreciate my own family and friends because I don't know them. And "Kol Yisrael Achim" all Jews are family. And if arabs are going to strap bombs onto their own kids what appreciation do they have for life? I'm suggesting a last resort. If all else fails, what is their to do? Clearly doing what Israel is doing now isn't really solving any problems. Deseperate times call for deseparate measures. Tanach says it'll come down to Gog and Magog, right? What are we waiting for? How many more of us have to die while trying not to use the enemy's tactics against them? I appreciate the guidance you guys are giving me. I don't mean to offend anyone, Chas V'shalom, but if I can't vent here, where can I vent?
Yes Mo1988,

When the battle has begun we will know. I dont know if this is Gog v Magog yet. If anything the prophecy seems to indicate the Persians and not the Arabs.

muman613

PS: BTW I am a voice of moderation. I am sure there are more people who agree with you than disagree. I seem to err on the side of mercy, as I said in my Favorite Torah personality my favorite is Abraham.

So long as you know I wasn't attacking you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »
guys.... for crying out loud.... listen to the shiur.  You might learn something.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »
guys.... for crying out loud.... listen to the shiur.  You might learn something.

KWRBT,

I am going to listen to this this evening. Then I will make a comment on the content.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14