Author Topic: Russia threatens to Nuke Poland  (Read 4150 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Russia threatens to Nuke Poland
« on: August 20, 2008, 02:53:52 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/151751

Kremlin Furious, Threatens to Nuke Poland

(IsraelNN.com) A senior general in the Kremlin declared Wednesday that the signing of an agreement between the U.S. and Poland to build interceptor missiles on Polish territory 'could not go unpunished', that Poland was making itself 'a legitimate target'.

General Anatoly Nogovitsyn, a supporter of Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin, pointed out that Russia's doctrine permitted the use of nuclear weapons "against the allies of countries having nuclear weapons if they in some way aid them."

Russia has long opposed the U.S.'s planned "missile shield" in Europe and reacted with fury to the announcement of the American-Polish pact.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Russia threatens to Nuke Poland
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
I heard this a few days ago. That will be the start of WW3. Mark my words. European allies will take retalitory action and it will be identical to WW1.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »
The difference between this potential world war and the ones of the past especially wwI is that there aren't really any new weapons to play with.  Therefore, strategic warfare will be the name of the game.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 03:41:55 PM »
We wont do anything.  I just know it.   When was the last time we actually fought directly with Russian troops?   We fight proxy wars against them... but we never fight directly with them... and thats because we are scared of M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »
Oh no please don't blow up Poland, Russia. :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »
The difference between this potential world war and the ones of the past especially wwI is that there aren't really any new weapons to play with.  Therefore, strategic warfare will be the name of the game.

Dan,

I dont quite understand what you are saying. We have developed quite a few new weapons since WWI. Just do some research and realize the awesome new weapons we have developed.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »
after what poland and russia did to jews, I have no sympathy were it to happen..

but it's a shame to blow up a country of many kournikovas!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »
I don't understand why no one takes Russia seriously and just back of Poland deal.It would be wise!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 05:27:33 PM »
I don't understand why no one takes Russia seriously and just back of Poland deal.It would be wise!

This is a ploy.  Russia is using this, and several other issues to justify its imminent millitary offense.  Their millitary is stronger than it has ever been... fueled by oil prices.  And they know that this is the time to strike.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »

This is a ploy.  Russia is using this, and several other issues to justify its imminent millitary offense.  Their millitary is stronger than it has ever been... fueled by oil prices.  And they know that this is the time to strike.

They not gonna attack Poland but they will if something ever happens.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 05:42:31 PM »
If Russia wants to play hard ball, we have to play hard ball.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »
With what army?!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »
With what army?!!!
There is not going to be an open war between Russia and NATO. But still When Russia becomes aggressive then it must be answered accordingly. Just like Reagen was tough on them, for example he refused to sign treaties that would stop anti ballistic weapons because he knew that Russia would go bankrapt if it tried to catch up on American technological gap.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 05:58:51 PM by Zelhar »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 06:07:19 PM »
With what army?!!!
There is not going to be an open war between Russia and NATO. But still When Russia becomes aggressive then it must be answered accordingly. Just like Reagen was tough on them, for example he refused to sign treaties that would stop anti ballistic weapons because he knew that Russia would go bankrapt if it tried to catch up on American technological gap.
You are mistaken about Regan and Russia just read topic that i have just posted 'Who started cold war 2'.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »
You are mistaken about Regan and Russia just read topic that i have just posted 'Who started cold war 2'.
People don't want to read articles written by Nazis who hate America.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »
People don't want to read articles written by Nazis who hate America.

I read it SC he specifically redirected his answer to this Article. And of course I think that the rational behind the Article is flawed. Regan didn't declared war on Russia over a shot down Korean liner, it only proves his sanity. Reagen was very firm towards Russia. Unfortunately he financed the Islamic devils in an effort to heart Russia. I Really  wish for a better understanding between Russia and America but this is not possible if Russia acts they way it does with Georgia.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »
Russia is not to be ignored or taken lightly.  They want to be a superpower once again, and they obviously know how soft the U.S. has gotten.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »
Where is Napoleon when you need him
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.