Poll

Which of these Jewish kapos is Obama most likely to select?

Sen. Arlen Sphincter
1 (7.7%)
Sen. Schmo Lieberman
4 (30.8%)
Sen. Shmuck Schumer
3 (23.1%)
Other
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: A Self-Hating Jewish Running Mate for Obama?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Poll: A Self-Hating Jewish Running Mate for Obama?
« on: August 21, 2008, 11:41:17 AM »
Obama has a Jewish problem. His current Jewish approval rating--in the high 50s--is the lowest of any Democratic candidate in modern history (John Kerry got 75% of the Jewish vote in 2004), and it could drop further. For any Democrat to have such a tenuous hold on a demographic that has been so faithful to the party indicates a real danger zone. Even if most American Jews are left-wing, many are getting a whiff that Obama is an anti-Semite and a grave threat to their well-being.

So, we must face the possibility that Obama will try to defuse this by picking a self-hating Jewish running mate. Unfortunately, he has many to choose from amongst his fellow senators--among some of the most lowlife specimens in all of Homo sapiens. What self-hating pig wouldn't squeal with delight at the prospect of getting to play second-fiddle to a black Muslim Nazi racist?

Obama might feel that Sphincter will help him with the crossover (Republican) vote. Pruneface will help him court "moderates" and sissies who love his "nonpartisan" attitude. And Schmucky will be selected if BHO wants to really go after the New York Jewish vote. Think of it... an Obama/Schumer ticket--doesn't it send chills up your spine? Uggh!  :o

Chaimfan

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Poll: A Self-Hating Jewish Running Mate for Obama?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
I just don't understand why Jewish voters are so pro Democrat.  The fact that some fifty percent of Jews support him is just insane.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »
Obama will most likely pick a known liberal that liberals like and find personable.  He will also choose someone that might get the independent vote.  if the Jewish vote is going to help Obama win some key states, then he might put a Jew higher on the list for VP.  But to even consider joe Liberman...that's just dumb! That's like saying that a meteor will crash on top of this planet literally tomorrow in Los Angeles.  I mean, it's really a dumb suggestion to even take McCain's best friend and even post that as an option or even put yourself out there to even think that Lieberman would be considered.  Obama isn't that stupid or foolish...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »
I just don't understand why Jewish voters are so pro Democrat.  The fact that some fifty percent of Jews support him is just insane.
But this is a figure that provides us with a lot of hope. The fact that only 58% or so of Jewish voters are leaning toward him, right now (and this number may well fall) is very good news for us. With all other Democratic candidates, the percentage of Jewish support they have received has always been in the 70 to 80% range. This shows us that quite a few Jews are getting the message that he is bad, bad news.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
I mean, it's really a dumb suggestion to even take McCain's best friend and even post that as an option or even put yourself out there to even think that Lieberman would be considered.  Obama isn't that stupid or foolish...
Well thanks for your validation of my intellect, Dr. Dan...  :)

This thread was specifically about the possibility of a self-hating Jewish running mate--not who the actual short-list of candidates is. We had to discuss Pruneface specifically because Obama isn't stupid or foolish--he could easily surprise us all, especially if McCain picks first and it's not Lieberman. We can't rule out the "dark horses".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »
But this is a figure that provides us with a lot of hope. The fact that only 58% or so of Jewish voters are leaning toward him, right now (and this number may well fall) is very good news for us. With all other Democratic candidates, the percentage of Jewish support they have received has always been in the 70 to 80% range. This shows us that quite a few Jews are getting the message that he is bad, bad news.

Thats me... This is the 1st time in almost 20 years I have not voted Democrat. My 1st two votes for president were Reagan & HW Bush... I just cannot fathom any Jew , let alone any human being, voting for Obama.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 03:50:15 PM »
I just cannot fathom any Jew , let alone any human being, voting for Obama.
Well, close to 100% of blacks will--but one can debate whether these Ebonics-ranting Jackson-worshippers are "human beings".  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »
If he picks a self-hating Jew, I say it will be Pruneface. Schumer is just not well-liked at all outside of NY--he's too polarizing--and same thing for Sphincter. Pruneface has a well-established rep for being nonpartisan and "moderate".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »
Bump

Chaim Please Respond!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 07:32:36 AM »
CF, you have been doing a lot of ranting against "self hating" and leftist Jews.  I'm not saying that we shouldn't repremand and criticize Jews who might be destructive to the Jewish people, but it's another thing to get carried away with it with threads like the ones you have made up. 

I don't think you are setting a good example to other Jews and nonJews by calling Lieberman "prune face" etc etc etc.  This movement and forum will not go very far if a guest who isn't as far right wing inclined as us and who doesn't think Lieberman is so bad, comes here and sees these vitriolic curses.  He'll think you're crazy and that this forum is nuts.  Right now, we need to speak intelligently and give criticism where due.  We need to site examples intelligently of why Lieberman has been destructive to Israel and the Jewish people and site quotes from his mouth.  We also have to bear in mind that 99% of Jews do not carry the same ideology of this movement.  That not every Jew will come close to agreeing to Kahanism.  So be careful of how you curse every other Jew out who doesn't agree with us..it makes you look more anti-semetic given that you aren't Jewish saying all those things.  While, I personally, might have in my sites that 99% of Jews disagree wtih each other, doesn't make it right for me to spit in their faces.  I can disagree...I can think their opinions and ideas are wrong...but do you know what i do? I don't go making fun of them.  I site reasonable sources to show what their opinions and actions are.  And I explain what they are doing is wrong and destructive.  This is what every teenager here and every adult here should be doing.  Otherwise, this forum is nothing more than a site to let out steam and encourage hate hate hate.  This is very unhealthy for the soul.  And unhealthy for society. 

So please, take care of what you post.  Doing this is not encouraging reasonable intelligent debate.   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 08:30:33 AM »
Lieberman won't be picked by Obama because Lieberman supports McCain this time around.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
He's not going to choose a jew. He will choose Biden.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2