Author Topic: For US citizens: Do you pay income tax and why?  (Read 12909 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: For US citizens: Do you pay income tax and why?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »
I disagree. The gouvernment at least in my country does terrible sins with the money. And you have a part in this sins if you pay the taxes complete.

The U.S. government has done absolutely horrible things. The USA too had a eugenics program which destroyed lives:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics#Eugenics_in_the_United_States_.281890s.E2.80.931978.29

The most significant era of eugenic sterilization was between 1907 and 1963, when over 64,000 individuals were forcibly sterilized under eugenic legislation in the United States.

They did awful experiments on people in institutions such as giving radioactive breakfasts to children with Down's.

http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm

Here's some other stuff:

1944 U.S. Navy uses human subjects to test gas masks and clothing. Individuals were locked in a gas chamber and exposed to mustard gas and lewisite

1947 The CIA begins its study of LSD as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

1950 I n an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

and it goes on and on... the latest entry on the page is from 1995, when some "biological agents" were tested on prisoners. This in a country where prisoners are supposed to have civil rights, sometimes to a ridiculous degree, and yet their rights were taken away when this happened. This isn't crazy conspiracy stuff, it actually happened and continues to go on. Not everything on rense is true, but that stuff is.

Plus welfare, that makes more than the half of the German national budget is not commanded by the bible. Charity is a personal issue, which you decide on your own. Where is otherwise the reward?

I agree, these people should fend for themselves, and if truly unable, they should fall upon the mercy of private charities.

Paying taxes is only obligated by the bible for core gouvernmental tasks in order to make the society working.

I don't believe that income taxes are morally right, but I think as long as they're the law it's not right to avoid paying them. Most Americans are tired of this and want the law changed, and I know you want your country to change its laws too.

I don't oppose to pay taxes in general, but actually it is stealing if some leftists politicians take away the hard earned money of righteous people and distribute it to lowlifes and muzzies in order to get more influence though this bribed voters.

This comes directly from the ten commandments and you have to put all sources together in order to get a judgement.

The gouvernment deserves no overstated respect. Actually they got their power from G-d and have act according to His directions. If they don't, we are not recommended to obey.

Not only the words of Jesus with the emperor and G-d. But also the statements of the moral law.

I don't respect the government but I do follow the laws.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »
Why anyone should be forced to pay "income taxes" is beyond me, income is required to pay bills and mortgages, sales tax is understandable, but income taxes are not constitutional, people that cite the law are referring to a amendment that was never ratified properly.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 10:30:49 PM »
Yes because it's the law..and if i didn't, I would go to jail.

Secondly, if you live in the USA, you don't live for free. You do your part to pay taxes here. 

If you want to pay less taxes legally, get a good accountant, make smart investments and don't poke your head up in the air like you are a rich proud man, because the IRS will find you and ruin your life and your children's lives.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
You are the voice of reason Dr. Dan. Unfortunately we're forced to pay taxes if we don't want to get into big trouble. I don't want any of our wonderful JTFers to go to prison :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »
You are the voice of reason Dr. Dan. Unfortunately we're forced to pay taxes if we don't want to get into big trouble. I don't want any of our wonderful JTFers to go to prison :(

Listen, there are a lot of things the US govt does which we hate and don't understand at the same time.  It's best not to start trouble....unless the US is doing nothing about a literal holocaust against Jews, Gd forbid, like what happened in Germany.

Some will argue that is taking place now in Israel..but it isn't. In Israel there is a war of attrition, no active concentration camps and active heinous murder.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 11:00:54 PM »

Listen, there are a lot of things the US govt does which we hate and don't understand at the same time.  It's best not to start trouble....unless the US is doing nothing about a literal holocaust against Jews, Gd forbid, like what happened in Germany.

Some will argue that is taking place now in Israel..but it isn't. In Israel there is a war of attrition, no active concentration camps and active heinous murder.

One reason I like to read your posts Dr. Dan is that you always have very mature and level-headed responses. :)

You're correct.

I only posted some of the things the U.S. government did to show that even though governments are evil, or income taxes might be technically unconstitutional, we still have to pay them, because it's the law. Bottom line.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 11:10:42 PM »

Secondly, if you live in the USA, you don't live for free. You do your part to pay taxes here. 

If you want to pay less taxes legally, get a good accountant, make smart investments and don't poke your head up in the air like you are a rich proud man, because the IRS will find you and ruin your life and your children's lives.

You know we fought the British to get rid of paying taxes to them, what was the point of the Boston tea party? One tyrant to another, our taxes are wasted on useless things like social programs, useless wars, and funding terrorist countries. *clap clap*

There are people who have gone to court and won, I can list on request.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 11:12:47 PM »

You know we fought the British to get rid of paying taxes to them, what was the point of the Boston tea party? One tyrant to another, our taxes are wasted on useless things like social programs, useless wars, and funding terrorist countries. *clap clap*

There are people who have gone to court and won, I can list on request.

It is wrong to have to pay income taxes. It's more than wrong, it's stealing on the part of the government as Pheasant pointed out. However we still are forced to pay them until the laws change.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 12:02:53 AM »
Please enlighten me as I was raised Christian.  Where in the NT does it say that one must pay taxes?  The fact of the matter is that taxation on ones income is unconstitutional.  Sure there has been a number of defunct legalities surrounding this but there is no law that requires one to fill out and submit an income tax form...  My friend from the IRS sent me all the details concerning this.  Further, there was a real Repulican and anti Establisment man in New Hampshire, if I'm not mistaken, that has challenged the government and has barracaded himself into his home.  He's had a few interviews with the local media but the mainstream media will stay away from him because he's learned in Constitutional law and the individual rights of the American.

He's not paid taxes in a number of years and the IRS is coming after him but cannot file against him because there is no law requiring him to file income tax forms.  The mainstream media has stayed away from him for fear that "he may be right" and "must not let the masses know that the filing of income tax forms is unconstitutional". 

Can one imagine if 200 million people just decided to say hell with it and not file?  Good for this fellow.

I cannot remember what his name was but there is videos on YouTube of him.  This is one area where Ron Paul was 100% correct...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 12:16:11 AM »
Marzutra, just curious, but did you convert (you said you were raised Christian)?

Regarding the income tax, why does the man have to "barricade himself in his home" if it is all fine and dandy to not file.    Obviously the IRS comes after the people who don't file.....     What would happen if you or I just did not file this year?   Wouldn't they break in and clean house?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »
Shalom,

I dont know what the big deal is... I make good money and I dont really mind paying the taxes. Actually they withhold more than they need and every year I get a whopping refund check. I am against Obama being president because he would increase the taxes in my tax bracket.

If you really think that the USA is evil you should move to another country. Why would anyone want to live in a country which is so evil? I dont... There are many things our government has done which some may question. I have worked in the defense industry as has my fiance. We have worked on Black projects {top secret} and know that they are for the betterment of the defense of this country. I want a strong America. I want us to have the best and the most destructive weapons in the world. If we dont develop it, it will surely be developed by our enemies.

I pay my taxes as a proud American citizen and I spit on those who shirk their responsibility. I pay for the construction of roads, the building of schools, the building of hospitals and many other good things. It must be sad to live in a sad world...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 12:37:23 AM »
Marzutra, just curious, but did you convert (you said you were raised Christian)?

Regarding the income tax, why does the man have to "barricade himself in his home" if it is all fine and dandy to not file.    Obviously the IRS comes after the people who don't file.....     What would happen if you or I just did not file this year?   Wouldn't they break in and clean house?
A Jewish family that threw off their Judaism, Jewishness and embraced political correctness due to small town Christian anti-Semitism.  If that answers your first question.  

It is not fine and dandy to not pay income tax.  As a matter of fact there are cases where people who saught to challenge the government on this issue with intention of alerting the masses to this corruption, was totally distroyed by the arm of the Federal Government.  First they sent in the IRS.  Knowing that these people were legally correct they soon sent in the DEA and raided the home on suspected "drug/narcotics" charges.  Then it became an entire convoluted legal battle between the framed citizens and the Federal Government which was a long drawn out and bankrupting process...

It is a very murkey subject in all honesty that is highly protected by the Federal Government Establishment.  Income Tax was repeatedly found to be unconstitutional but the elitists have found a way around this during a time coinciding with another unconstitutional establishment: The Federal Reserve banking system/entity, to which Ron Paul was spot on...  The IRS does come after people who do not pay income tax as being a form of pressure onto the individual citizen from the arm of the police state.  There are a handful of landmark cases where people have taken the Federal government to court over this issue and have won.  The fact that one can go down and view, not only the constitution itself but State tax laws to see that there is no law requiring one to file income tax forms.  Sure there may be some law that says "you must pay income tax" but without any law requiring the filing of the income tax form negates the latter....  

If you did not file, you'd receive a letter.  If you did not file for 2-5 years they'd send an IRS agent.  Pending they did send an IRS agent your response would be to say "I want to speak to my attorney".  Then the IRS cannot do squat.  The attorney will scan the tax legislation and see that there is no law requiring the submission of an income tax form.  I believe it is the W2 form.  

In Canada, for example, the Income Tax, like the States, was supposed to be a temporary measure to finance the deficit for the operations of WW1.  WW2 came along so they kept it in to recapture the losses expended on funding the European campaign to which it was supposed to be repudiated when the debt was paid.  

The fact that it was never repealed is solely a political abomination.  

Further, if one cares to delve into factually correct specificity one will find that Marx both within his Das Kapital and Communist Manifesto called for a graduated income tax system....

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 12:40:20 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »
I don't have much of a choice if I value living in the outside world.  ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 12:50:49 AM »
To Marzutra:

Hmm, very interesting.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »
Income tax is a crime against humanity... pure and simple.  You pay taxes on whatever you purchase.  That should be enough, but to tax what one spends his hard earned to actually make is insulting.  Leave it to a Communist to come up with this inept idea....  

I totally understand.  If it was a flat tax of 2-5%, I'd not worry much but here in Canada it is, like America, a graduated income tax.  Thus if you work your butt off to provide for your family and be productive you are penalized by "winning" the responsibility of paying higher taxes..  If one makes over $100k/year automatically half goes to the goverment....  so what the heck is the reason to bother working hard?  

........ing Communists... >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 12:56:43 AM »
Russo is explicitly accusing bankers.
I smell a rat here. Most people who invent conspiracies about "bankers" are rank Jew-haters who use codewords.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 12:58:21 AM »
Marzutra,

If you are so inclined, change it... I dont know what is accomplished by complaining like this. There is nothing which will make me ashamed to be an American. Our family has been in this country for three generations and we have flourished. My great grandfather came to USA with $20 in his pocket. My grandfather was successful in business. My father was an executive in Fortune 500 businesses. My brother worked on Wall Street and eventually worked at the top of the World Trade center for Cantor Fitzgerald. We have so much opportunity in this country. I feel I owe so much to our great country.

Aside from paying taxes I also donate over $6k a year to various charities. Taxes do not excuse a person from giving charity.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 12:59:41 AM »
Very observant.  Time for you to challenge brother....   ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »
This is one area where Ron Paul was 100% correct...
You're mistaken--there is not one single issue where Ron Nazi Paul is not 100% wrong. If anybody gives any pause to his insane lies and rants, and the IRS busts them for it, I don't feel sorry for them. They are idiots. He's mentally ill and so are all of his followers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »
Income tax is one thing.   What is really an atrocity is tax on stock dividends, tax on interest, sales tax (notice not all states have it).... etc.    Because in these cases, you are being taxed twice!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2008, 01:09:52 AM »
You're mistaken--there is not one single issue where Ron Nazi Paul is not 100% wrong. If anybody gives any pause to his insane lies and rants, and the IRS busts them for it, I don't feel sorry for them. They are idiots. He's mentally ill and so are all of his followers.

But he's not a cartoon.   Some of what he says can be true...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:50 AM »

So he's wrong on americans having the right to bear arms as well?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2008, 01:14:02 AM »
The only Americans he wants to have arms are German-Americans. He and his Dukeist friends don't even consider non-German Europeans to be white.  ::)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 01:14:35 AM »

Actually there are many people who don't file, they prefer to give you penaltys galore and make more money out of you and then audit you after a couple of years.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »
The only Americans he wants to have arms are German-Americans. He and his Dukeist friends don't even consider non-German Europeans to be white.  ::)

When did he say that? I don't back Ron Paul, but I don't recall him ever stating only German Americans had a right to bear arms.