Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 31, 2008.  (Read 12866 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 31, 2008.
« on: August 23, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »
Everybody:

Please know that although Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, owing to time constraints he is only capable of addressing one brief question or comment per poster per week. Thanks for understanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shalom Chaim,

Please speak out against the Disney's High School Musical slut Vanessa Hudgens. This Gentile Bar Refaeli took nude cellphone pics of herself and mailed them to several people; this is undisputed fact. The whoring, Jew-hating Disney corporation forgave her and did nothing to her. Chaim, millions of impressionable kids and parents alike consume this poison and think that it's safe and tame for the family. The only place Hudgens should be allowed to perform in is Ramallah, which is where I'm sure her sympathies lie anyway. Please denounce this tramp.

G-d bless you, you holy tzaddik.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:42:56 AM by C.F. »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 31, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:48 AM »
Dear Chaim

Barack Hussein Obama was not born in the United States and therefore can not even run for president by American Law. The birth certificite that he provided was his sisters with his name on it. He also I belive has citizenship in Kenya and or Indonesia which means that has a confilct of intrest. A Hillary Clinton spokesperson has even taken this to court. What do you think the chances of this being proven and what can we do to expose the real truth???

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:45:46 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 01:59:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you think that calling left wing Jews as "self hating kykes" will help make this into a mass movement?  Do you think that non Jews who are anti semetic might take advantage and hurt innocent misguided Jews?  I personally have a bad feeling about non Jews who might get the wrong idea of your good intentions on this particular subject.

Dr. Dan

-I also wanted to mention that Baltimore predicted a looong time ago that Pawlenty or Palin would be his VP choice.  What Baltimore has to say on this forum should be heeded very strongly.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:20:03 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 02:27:14 AM »
Greetings Chaim. I was curious if you thought it would be okay for a Jewish person to get a skin-colored tattoo to cover a scar or ugly birthmark (like a birthmark that disfigured the face). This wouldn't be meant to disfigure the body but to cover up a disfigurement and make the skin look more normal. Would this still be forbidden by Judaism?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:29:51 AM by Rubystars »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 04:44:34 AM »
hi

did rabbi kahane do anything for you when you were starving in prison? did he do anything to contact you?

I guess you were unable to contact him, and he was murdered while you were in prison?

ps: here is a link to an online book where people can submit stories in memory of jesse helms. You could submit your story there .  I have an audio file where - in answer to Dr Dan's question, you describe what he did for you,
http://www.jessehelmscenter.org/memorybook/default.asp
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 04:51:31 AM by q_q_ »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 07:27:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Naturally, ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:43:45 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 08:09:06 AM »
Dear Mr. Ben Pesach,

I'm a european long time listener of your programs who finally decided to join the forum.

I recently found a lot of videos on youtube with these so called "black hebros" who preach that only afro-americans are the "real" jews, that Moses and Jesus were black, that the white man is the devil and so on.

The points they make to prove their statements are the most ridiculous things a human can heard.
For example, in one of those videos they claim that Hitler was a jew because his grandmother had sex with a Rothschild, then they say that Hitler killed "at most" six-hundred thousand "fake" jews because he knew they were not real jews and could not stand the fact that they had adopted a "schwarzer religion".
In another video they had a sign full of photos of africans with lip plugs and these "black hebros" were laughing at them like crazy monkeys then one of them came up saying: "Ah those men are so stupid, we would never do such stupid things! That's the proof that we are Israelites and they are just stupid ni**ers!"
The first time I see one of their videos I thought they were joking! It took me a while to understand that they were serious and that they really believe in the idiocies they were saying...

Have you ever meet with "black hebros" or do you have any stories about them?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:26:36 AM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 08:20:59 AM »
Dear Chaim, why are we hiring nonwhites to do our jobs? For example we hire Vietnamese-Americans in the fishing industry, Mexicans in the construction industry. And of course you have black bus drivers. You don't see any white person doing any of these jobs. How come?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:50:33 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of McCain's new running mate, Sarah Palin? She says she is pro-life, belongs to the NRA, and will take action against Iran developing Nuclear Weapons. I haven't seen where she stands on other issues yet, but she is much better than having Obama with his VP in office in my opinion.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 02:19:03 PM by JTFFan »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 03:56:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have become very disturbed after seeing four Jewish women walking around with kaffiyehs around their necks in Tel Aviv.

What do you think should be done with Jews who openly display their support for our enemies?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,
           Did you think the US Dollar and the economy would prosper with a New Republican President?
  What was the rational behind the manufactured decline of US markets, when the global economic world so heavily depends on us for leadership and strength?
                                                                        Thanks as Always,

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 02:37:09 PM by Dan »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 11:29:22 AM »
   Shalom Chaim,

On Last week's program,   you touched on Democrat Vice President nominee Joe Biden from a foreign policy perspective,  including that he's anti-Israel.     W/o saying,   that alone is more than enough to classify Biden as hideous. 

As for this week's program,   can you touch on Joe Biden from a domestic position perspective.  And do you believe Biden will have a positive or negative effect for the Barack Hussein Obama ticket in the coming weeks to Election Day?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:55:00 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 02:36:41 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

Do you think Hillary will try to in behind the seens help with her supporters McCain so she can have one more chance in '12 or she would help Bongo for party loyalty? Or she won't help either one of them?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zoidberg

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

We all know that muslims have psychotic hatred toward Jews. However over the past few centuries they have murdered far less Jews than the europeans. Is this because G-d has protected the Sefardim more because they are more observant and have never had any mass movements to convert, assimilate and intermarry?

Toda rabba

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

This week, Israel released 198 arab criminals as a sign of "good faith" to the fatah nazi leader Mahmoud Abbas (ym"sh).  A couple weeks ago, Israel released child killer Kuntar (ym"sh).  If I look it up, I'll bet I won't be able to find even one week where the Israeli government does not do something crazy and self-destructive.  On and on it goes, week after week.  It's absolutely maddening.

The Rabbis, being brilliant, must have foreseen this Jewish tendency.  So I'm wondering, is there a prayer to G-d to protect the Jews from themselves and their own seemingly patholigical pursuit of self-destruction?  If there is such a prayer, I will say it.

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 08:47:41 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

in light of Israel's recent criminal release of 200 arabs and its continuous march toward destruction culminating in such insanities as a swap of murderers for the tortured bodies of Israeli soldiers, cooperation with muslim in rocket onslaught of Southern and Northern Israel, criminal collusion between political parties that lead the "front-loader" attacks in Jerusalem, suicide killings, rapes and countless other bloody crimes against our people, will you, Chaim Ben Pesach, once in government, bring traitors responsible for this crimes to justice in the court of law?
Even if they are no longer in Israel?
Even if they belong to quasi "religious" or quasi "right wing" parties?
Will there be a thorough investigation of the financial sources that these bastards draw from? G-d, I am so angry with this whole insanity! >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »
Chaim,
  Did you ever hear about a Jerry Lewis film called "The Day the Clown Cryed." It was mysteriously never released. It's about a German clown (Lewis) who leads Jewish children to their deaths in the concentration camps.

here are some rare clips. It's scary and horrible
http://www.subcin.com/clowncried.mpg
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:51:52 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Toward the end of the Cold War, it seemed like Hollywood was trying to paint the Soviets as not being that bad, and that they are more like us than we think.  It seemed as if the left winged media was saying that if we just have open dialouge with the Soviets then both the U.S. and U.S.S.R. can become friends and trust each other.  In fact there was a movie made called "Ruskies" which was about a Russian sailor stranded on American shores and hidden by American kids.  The movie showed the Russian sailor as being a wonderful person and the "patriotic Americans" looking for him as naivee idiots and aggressive drunks.  The message of the movie was that we should all put our patriotic nonsense behind  us(both the Americans and Russians) and that we should all just be friends.  Do you feel that movies like this wear away at patriotism in this country and do you think they send a dangerous message?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »
Chaim,

Please tell us some positive experiences you have had with black people. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 06:46:24 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

What should be our attitude to purchasing and patronising stores and newsagents which are owned by Muslims? It is unfortunate and tragic that many Jews use mini-cap and other services from these Jew-haters, thus giving these haters money. Despite it being slightly inconvenient for us, we should try, I think you would agree, and boycott Muslim places. As an aside, I never say hello to my Muslim Nazi or black Jew-hating neighbors across the street.  (I am now learning to drive and it is very difficult to find an instructor that is both not black and not Muslim. I will not sell-out because I have values, ideals and principles, like JTFers and of course yourself.)

Thanks for all you do and Shalom
-Zev

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 12:26:03 PM »
Hello Chaim,

What would have been the result of Trotsky becoming president of the Soviet Union instead of Stalin?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If worse comes to worst and Iran ends up nuking Israel, G-d forbid, the Jewish people would not have a country left to save anymore.  Assuming that you are still here in the United States, what would be the next course of action that you and this movement would take after an attack like that?

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 07:01:56 AM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

At list 25% of the children who are given national orthodox education is Israel end up completely secular. Many others become Charedim and they stop being concerned with the survival of our tiny Jewish state. What are your thoughts about this issue ?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 10:11:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,
I recently had dinner with some friends in Great Neck (or perhaps we should call it "Great Drek"?). At the dinner, my friend's son (who is about 20) mentioned that he would be returning to Brandeis University in Waltham, Ma. When I asked him how he liked studying at Brandeis, I couldn't believe the things he told me. For example, last year they forced him to live with an idiotic, ignorant shvartza named "Jamal" who was accepted to the school on a full-ride scholarship even though he was an absolute moron. Moreover, he said that one of the most popular students on campus was a so-called Palestinian student who wears a kafiyah scarf. What really shocked me was when my friend's son said how extensive the Islamic studies department was.

I thought Brandeis was a Jewish University, Chaim! What is wrong with these people? Why do they insist on providing scholarships for morons like "Jamal". Why do the mostly Jewish undergraduates worship this PLO terrorist classmate of theirs? Lastly, what would a Kahanist government in Israel do visa vis the ultra left wing university system in Israel?
Toda Raba Achi,
Gimatria

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
Dear Chaim, can you comment on Sarah Palin, McCain's choice for Vice President? Do you think it's right that a mother of 5 children, one of whom is newborn and has Down Syndrome (which means that he requires a lot of care and attention), is running for a political office of such high visibility? Is this responsible? Is this consistent with the values of traditionalism? Can this be truly called "pro-family"?

Note: I am not saying that we should now vote against McCain or not vote at all. We should still vote to defeat Obama - that is our number one priority. I just want to hear your opinion about this situation from a moral perspective in order to calibrate our moral reference points.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 03:54:24 AM by Masha »