Author Topic: abusive school mates. the victim of continual abuse, and harrasment me..  (Read 25756 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: abusive school mates. the victim of continual abuse, and harrasment me..
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2008, 05:10:48 PM »
Also a reality wakeup call for everyone saying "tell the teachers", "tell your parents", "tell the cops"

Modern day public school system, they don't care. Public schools are a big social hangout like a prison, the races stay with their own kind, teachers won't do drek unless they see it, most of the time it won't provoke attacks from people related to those folks. Trust me, I was a nice guy that stuck to my own, I was nice to people and a complete computer nerd. It does't work period! I don't know how many people here went to public school in the 90's-2000 (I graduated 2004) but you would need to attend as a student to understand.

It's not like the 50's-60's where little billy and little bobby had their brawl at the back of the school and billy went home with a bloody nose, or where the teacher was a strict middle age women who cracked your @$$ with a wooden paddle if you didn't behave, things are different now.

Think of it like modern day familys, the school system is broken, sure there are some strict teachers who yell and what not but most of the kids aren't intimidated, it's a big joke, in most cases (especially in the north and northeast), teachers are nearly the same age as the students and buddy buddy with the students. Oh yeah, the male teachers who were also coaches loved the jocks and knew what they did but gave them free passes.

It's all politics in the public school system.

Jews are going to be persecuted no matter what they do, and everyone is urging this kid here to tattle and prevent fighting? I don't want to see him get in trouble either, but you have to remember that we as Jews are required to defend ourselves. I'm not telling this kid to go out and hurt someone because they don't like Jews, i'm saying that if someone attack you, your sister, your brother, your mom, your dad, your dog or I, you have every right in the world to defend yourself. The school system can say what they want, but they aren't the supreme law of the land, who do you think pays for those schools to operate? Us the taxpayers. If Zionistforever here is being physically attacked, then he has every right to fight back and neutralize the threat.

Everyone that thinks he should deal with this by being quiet and ignoring them should bow their head in shame for having such a rediculous holocaust mentality. Wake up and smell the roses.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 05:12:36 PM by White Israelite »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2008, 05:18:14 PM »
Modern day public school system, they don't care. Public schools are a big social hangout like a prison, the races stay with their own kind, teachers won't do drek unless they see it, most of the time it won't provoke attacks from people related to those folks. Trust me, I was a nice guy that stuck to my own, I was nice to people and a complete computer nerd. It does't work period! I don't know how many people here went to public school in the 90's-2000 (I graduated 2004) but you would need to attend as a student to understand.

This is 100% correct. It's just like prison and getting worse everyday. This crap is even going in college! People who hang out in groups are least likely to be harmed. The cafeteria of public schools is the best sign of this. The ones who sit alone are attacked, while the ones in their groups however weak they may be are not bothered.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2008, 05:23:04 PM »
The bottom of the stun gun page says:
"We do not ship stun guns outside the USA, or to New York, New Jersey, and Hawaii so don't ask or purchase one." It's funny how the liberals have banned these weapons where you need them most, but are available in places you don't need them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
The bottom of the stun gun page says:
"We do not ship stun guns outside the USA, or to New York, New Jersey, and Hawaii so don't ask or purchase one." It's funny how the liberals have banned these weapons where you need them most, but are available in places you don't need them.

Even police here don't use them, there's way too much liability involved nowadays. Trust me, it's not smart to bring a stun gun to a public school, the authorities will treat it just like you have a gun. Knives are treated in a similar fashion.

A kid on the floor in the fetal position screaming after he gets tazed is going to bring attention in the hallways, and I guarantee you his school likely has cameras, comeon Ralph, think rational and stop promoting this stuff, it just makes us look bad as a organization.

It's one thing to get detention or in school suspension, expelled is pretty bad as it, but criminal charges will hit you for the rest of your life.

Anyways, my brother took online schooling which was done at home from his computer. Public school systems are a waste, I forget everything I learned and relearned everything via internet. You know public school is a waste of tax dollars when a teachers showing kids how to use condoms on his fingers because half the damn school is too busy having sex.

Unfortunately, public schooling is the reality of what real life is like, they say that life is different when your out of school, more like the basics to programming society. Only difference is I like that I can sleep in and go to work whenever I feel like it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 05:29:44 PM by White Israelite »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »
i have faced adversity my entire life in new jersey, my school mates can only be described as abusive and hate-full. for example almost every day someone takes my yamacha and plays "keep away" with it, guys harrasment with names like 'jewbagel' or 'jewrat'. they make fun of the holocaust, a class mate of mine told me the funniest day of his life was visiting the holocaust memorial in washington D.C people cut me in line almost every day, and claim the back is "israel" help i need help sugestions advice something that will keep me from flipping out one day.

Sorry to here this. How old are you?   This is why every parent should consider private school, ESPECIALLY in cases like yours.  My public school was very tolerant, but then again... I never wore a yamacha, so I'd imagine what you have to deal with is horrible.

When I was in Junior High, My Hindu friend came to our school, and his parents made him wear his hair in a traditional hindu style, and he was picked on like I'd never seen before.  He only did that for a week, but I can't imagine how he would have felt if he had to deal with that every day.  Kids can be awful... especially when it comes to appearance and clothes. 

my parents do not force the yamacha on me, i wear it as a symbol of my faith and pride. and i am fourteen and have been puting up with this for 3 years.

I just want you to know that at 14 this could cause serious issues to you at a later age.  Have you discussed this with your parents? I really think you should stress to them that you might prefer to switch schools, and possibly go to a Jewish private school.  I can't stress to you how much this will help the situation.  I respect your decision to wear the Yamacha, but in the hostile environment like this... you could be seriously damaging your mental health when you grow older.  You need to be in an environment that respects (and ideally) shares your heritage.

Brian

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2008, 06:42:38 PM »
Also a reality wakeup call for everyone saying "tell the teachers", "tell your parents", "tell the cops"

It's not like the 50's-60's where little billy and little bobby had their brawl at the back of the school and billy went home with a bloody nose, or where the teacher was a strict middle age women who cracked your @$$ with a wooden paddle if you didn't behave, things are different now.

Think of it like modern day familys, the school system is broken, sure there are some strict teachers who yell and what not but most of the kids aren't intimidated, it's a big joke, in most cases (especially in the north and northeast), teachers are nearly the same age as the students and buddy buddy with the students. Oh yeah, the male teachers who were also coaches loved the jocks and knew what they did but gave them free passes.

Jews are going to be persecuted no matter what they do, and everyone is urging this kid here to tattle and prevent fighting? I don't want to see him get in trouble either, but you have to remember that we as Jews are required to defend ourselves. I'm not telling this kid to go out and hurt someone because they don't like Jews, i'm saying that if someone attack you, your sister, your brother, your mom, your dad, your dog or I, you have every right in the world to defend yourself. The school system can say what they want, but they aren't the supreme law of the land, who do you think pays for those schools to operate? Us the taxpayers. If Zionistforever here is being physically attacked, then he has every right to fight back and neutralize the threat.

Everyone that thinks he should deal with this by being quiet and ignoring them should bow their head in shame for having such a rediculous holocaust mentality. Wake up and smell the roses.

Who infered that he should bow his head or be quiet about his situation? Personally I advised him to deal with this matter accordingly if school officials would not.
Sure, he can kick their tuchas, problem is he gets in trouble too, so in a sense he is being punished for something that was out of his control in the first place.
Now if he can kick their hind end's and not get in trouble that's great, however violence does not appeal to all men. For those peaceful people legal action would be their only alternative. Who infered that he should bow his head or be quiet about his situation...not I ..if you find that post let me know. thank you.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
ZF don't ever let them hurt your pride or self-worth. You are precious in God's sight.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
i have faced adversity my entire life in new jersey, my school mates can only be described as abusive and hate-full. for example almost every day someone takes my yamacha and plays "keep away" with it, guys harrasment with names like 'jewbagel' or 'jewrat'. they make fun of the holocaust, a class mate of mine told me the funniest day of his life was visiting the holocaust memorial in washington D.C people cut me in line almost every day, and claim the back is "israel" help i need help sugestions advice something that will keep me from flipping out one day.

Sorry to here this. How old are you?   This is why every parent should consider private school, ESPECIALLY in cases like yours.  My public school was very tolerant, but then again... I never wore a yamacha, so I'd imagine what you have to deal with is horrible.

When I was in Junior High, My Hindu friend came to our school, and his parents made him wear his hair in a traditional hindu style, and he was picked on like I'd never seen before.  He only did that for a week, but I can't imagine how he would have felt if he had to deal with that every day.  Kids can be awful... especially when it comes to appearance and clothes. 

my parents do not force the yamacha on me, i wear it as a symbol of my faith and pride. and i am fourteen and have been puting up with this for 3 years.

I just want you to know that at 14 this could cause serious issues to you at a later age.  Have you discussed this with your parents? I really think you should stress to them that you might prefer to switch schools, and possibly go to a Jewish private school.  I can't stress to you how much this will help the situation.  I respect your decision to wear the Yamacha, but in the hostile environment like this... you could be seriously damaging your mental health when you grow older.  You need to be in an environment that respects (and ideally) shares your heritage.

Brian

the nearest jewish school ( not deformed i mean) is in western PA 2-3 hours away depending on traffic. sure if i went to catholic school it might be better, the nuns would beat people for me  :::D (seriously if that offended any catholics on the forum i appologize)
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:01 PM »

white israelite i really appreciate the going out on limb for me  (multiple times) O0
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Brian

the nearest jewish school ( not deformed i mean) is in western PA 2-3 hours away depending on traffic. sure if i went to catholic school it might be better, the nuns would beat people for me  :::D (seriously if that offended any catholics on the forum i appologize)

I don't think you want to go to catholic school, I hear their pretty harsh.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »

Brian

I don't think you want to go to catholic school, I hear their pretty harsh.
also they may discriminate me because of being jewish (also a lawsuit)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2008, 09:00:41 PM »
ZF don't ever let them hurt your pride or self-worth. You are precious in G-d's sight.
thank you for that, with hashem guarding me i have no fear, he will protect me from all.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »

Who infered that he should bow his head or be quiet about his situation? Personally I advised him to deal with this matter accordingly if school officials would not.
Sure, he can kick their tuchas, problem is he gets in trouble too, so in a sense he is being punished for something that was out of his control in the first place.
Now if he can kick their hind end's and not get in trouble that's great, however violence does not appeal to all men. For those peaceful people legal action would be their only alternative. Who infered that he should bow his head or be quiet about his situation...not I ..if you find that post let me know. thank you.

Shalom from Dox   
shalom  dox, i dont think anyone posted that, i think ralph said try to ignore it though

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2008, 10:29:42 PM »

Brian

Yikes, I wasn't aware that there were so few Jewish schools in your area.  In my area they are in nearly every city.  (Yes... some are a bit 'progressive' but that is still 1000x better than staying in the current situation. 

I am sorry for everything you have to deal with with your rotten classmates.  THings will get a little better in the upper grades, but not much.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2008, 10:33:42 AM »
how will it get any better , i will still have the same nazis in my school, and they will just learn new insults  :'(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »
Learn to fight

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »

Break one of their noses.  They'll leave you alone.

Bullies pick on people who don't fight back.

Rabbi Kahane would have told you the same thing.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
Do you play sports with any of them?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2008, 12:38:26 PM »
Learn to fight

I had a thread entitled Punching Advice.  It was great.

You could have read it and learned how to throw a devastating punch!

It's been deleted.

Apparently, JTF is opposed to self defense.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2008, 12:39:24 PM »
Learn to fight

It's been deleted.

If I knew the kid I would teach him choke holds

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:58 PM »
Learn to fight

It's been deleted.

Everyone should be proficient with submission holds and grappling, but it's best to keep your distance from an opponent (especially it there's more than one of them!)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2008, 12:43:18 PM »
Learn to fight

It's been deleted.

Everyone should be proficient with submission holds and grappling, but it's best to keep your distance from an opponent (especially it there's more than one of them!)

There is one I would not show him because it is made to kill the attacker

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
Learn to fight

It's been deleted.

Crushing the windpipe?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »
Learn to fight

It's been deleted.

Crushing the windpipe?

Kind of but it also pinches the jugular so no blood to the brain

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »
Me and my brother had to dealwith this crap in high school and the authorities do as much as they have to but no more.  My brother said that gangs were stupid and one day I left school and got beaten by a bunch of Hispanics.  You have to do everything in your power to make sure you are not a victim.  Work out with weights and take up something like MMA or krav magah.  I would never suggest these things but if someone were to fight back they could...

find one of them alone and kick their ass really badly (after you've worked out for a while.)
find out their cell phone numbers and sign them up for EVERYTHING (scientology, the NRA, Amway, World Wide Group, fax back numbers, kirby vacuums, etc.  NEVER leave a voicemail if you call)
Find out if any of them smoke, do drugs etc. and call your local police dept from a pay phone or prepaid about it and drop a dime on them
Crazy glue everything they own, lockers, keys, books, etc and expensive items.  (Be careful of school cameras)
You may have to get your *** kicked but keep coming back.  I had to eventually learn that getting my butt kicked once wasn't so bad and you pick up the pieces and go back again. 
NEVER, EVER walk away...that's what the authorities and parents tell you but it never works at a worksite nor a school.