Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 7, 2008.  (Read 15170 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 7, 2008.
« on: August 31, 2008, 01:04:02 AM »
Notice to all posters:

Please know that although Chaim would love to address all of your questions, owing to time constraints he can only handle one brief question or comment per poster per week. Thank you for understanding this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Last week, you said that Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro) is willing to take the chance that Iran might use nukes on the United States because all he cares about is that Israel gets nuked. However, the truth is that Buchanus wants America to be nuked. The reason is twofold: (a) he hates America because we defeated his idol Hitler (ys"vz) in the Second World War and because we "support" Israel today, and (b) if America is subjected to a nuclear attack, he and his Nazi friends will waste no time blaming the Mossad for it. So, he would love to see Ahmadinejad (ys"vz) murder millions of Americans.

G-d bless you, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 01:33:24 AM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 7, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 01:04:43 AM »
Greetings Chaim. If you ever run for Prime Minister, people will pull up audio from your shows of when you did all the voice impressions of [censored], hollywood Jews, and others. While the majority of JTFers LOVE your impressions, how will this play in the political scene? Will the Israeli public see them as racist?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:39:48 AM by Rubystars »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 01:08:53 AM »
Dear Chaim

I know you want remove the Muslims from Israel. What about the Christians who live in Israel and support the State of Israel. The Christians in Israel are our friends. Would you remove the Christians too???

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 04:39:39 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I am going to say something that you will disagree with.  A strong point of view of this movement is that every Jew should move out of Galut and move into Eretz Yisrael. First and foremost, every Jew should learn Hebrew fluently to able to get by in Israel. 

Chaim, when I visited Israel last year, I realized that the culture and mentality of Israelis was very different from my personality.  I concluded that there was no way that, even if I were able to speak Hebrew fluently, that I would succeed in this land of Sabras. I was raised with a completely different mentality and culture.  Furthermore, I would be leaving my family behind.  Unless it were a life or death situation, I, personally, feel that it is more important to be close to my family and future wife's family, (especially if it is an excellent wonderful moral righteous family). I want to apologize to my idealistic Jewish friends that I don't feel that, at this time, it is meant for me to make any sort of Aliyah.  From here, I will continue to support Israel and visit there as frequently as possible.  I will learn Hebrew, Gd willing.  I will teach my children, Be'ezrat H'shem, how to speak fluently and mold them, with the help of my future wife, Be'ezrat H'shem, to be more idealistic than the both of us.  If it is meant to be, Gd will help us, Be'ezrat H'shem, to be in the right place at the right time.

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:20:28 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 06:37:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is happening with your aliyah case?

We need you here right now.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:23:46 AM »
Dear, Chaim. How do you feel about the Greeks living in Turkey, Albania, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Egypt, Jordan and other Muslim countries? Shouldn't they feel safer and perhaps happier living in either Greece or Cyprus?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:04:25 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 10:07:56 AM »
Dear Chaim,
            Are we going to have our JTFers meeting before the election in Nov?
  It would definitely help with fund raising and create an atmosphere to Defeat Barack Hussein Obama all-in-one.
                                                     Thanks as always,

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 12:42:22 PM by Dan »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

John McCain said he was going to make Abortion illegal. I think this is a fantastic idea, I'm not sure if this will happen but if it did what do you think all the crazy liberals would do, throw their babies away if it got passed? Obama supports the most disgusting part of abortion, partial-birth abortion. I've heard the worst vile propaganda from liberals saying that "we need Abortions so the world isn't over populated" or "They're going to grow up screwed up anyway." Abortion is one of the most horrific crimes imaginable not giving that baby free will and life.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:31:15 PM by JTFFan »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Would you say that Rabbi Kahane (of blessed memory) was a great Torah scholar like the RAMBAM and RASHI?  I have always been impressed by Rabbi Kahane's tremendous political knowledge and moral clarity, but I know very little about his Torah scholarship.  What works did the Rabbi write concerning Torah and what subjects did he discuss?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:50:01 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 08:26:40 PM »
What is your opinion on leon charney?

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »
dear chaim,
obviously you know of personal attack against Jews and Zionists on school grounds, when prime minister how will you deal with these attacks ?
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 11:08:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It makes me sick to my stomach that Israel is going to cede control of parts of Jeruslam and possibly even a part of the Temple Mount to the Muslims. If they use these areas to launch terrorist attacks from, do you think that Israel would have the stomach to forcibly take back those lands. If a Kahanist government came to power, would they disregards any previous treaty signed and kick the Muslims out of Jersusalem and off the Mount.

It makes me sick to think diplomats from my country are pushing this perversion.

Sham out!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
Dear Chaim.

I was able to find the latest Ask JTF because I was lucky that it was on the first page when I came to the fourm. Now for my questin why is everything going whireless like the internet, phones, computers etc? Bonus questin: Why do we hardly here anything about the country of Jordan this can also be a name of a person. Example: I have a friend whos named Jordan.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:51:36 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 12:12:58 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Clarence Thomas really had an affair with that woman?

G-d Bless, ProJewChristian
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:24:16 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:24:26 AM »
Greetings brother Chaim,

Do you think with the choosing of Sarah Palin for the VP, and judging how her record is thus far in Alaska, do you think this can be an experience for her to take in for a possible attempt in 2012?  If McCain/Palin wins in November.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 05:01:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm sorry that in my question last week I implied that Iran could destroy the whole people of Israel.  I do not believe that this could happen.  What I should have said was, if a very large percentage of Israelis were killed in an Iranian nuclear attack, G-d forbid, what would be your response to the situation and this movement's next step?

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

With your leadership role with JTF obviously making you a controversial figure to some, how often do you receive threats against yourself or your family?  Obviously living in New York, with it's diverse cultures, has to put someone as outspoken as yourself in danger.  if this has happened, what precautions have you taken to protect you and yours?  God Bless you for all that you do.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 01:03:27 AM »
Greetings Chaim:

Did you ever hear of Drs Dean Ornish and Caldwell Esselstyn? They claim the recommended diet by the American Heart Association is not effective enough in preventing heart disease and recommend a diet whose calories from fat is 10%. Their diets are vegan and exclude all animal products, refined grains, oils, nuts, seeds, avocados, coconuts, olives, chocolate, and foods with lots of sugar like fruit drinks and most desserts and limits fruit consumption. They have used their diets to reverse people's heart disease without drugs or surgery and the diets are even more effective than drugs. They also claim canola and olive oil are bad for the heart despite the common notion they're healthy. What is your LDL, HDL and total cholesterol?

Take Care
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 02:39:05 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

I have seen a video of reverend Manning from the Atlah church.

He says that Obamas father was an alcoholic, an adulterer and he drove his car in Kenya while he has drunk schnapps and caused so car accidents.

He mentiones too, that he lost his legs in one of this accidents, but he was so addicted to schnapps that he drove again drunk with prostheses. Then he crashed to death.

Is this true?

If it is true, how can Obama praise this man in his books. Imo he is really no good example for righteous people.

Thank you very much,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:22 PM »
Dear Rav Chaim Shlita,

Are there any JTF frequent programs to join, or oppurtunities to volunteer for JTF in Israel in addition to meeting other JTFers and learning more Kahanist ideals?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 04:30:45 PM »
(Asking on behalf of Pheasant)

Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

what do you think of reverend  James David Manning from the Atlah church of Harlem?

It is possible, that you will take him on your great radio or qptv-show?

Sincerly,

Ulli

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I wish we could stop all this nonsense that Jews were somehow better treated by muslims than by Christians - a question on the last week Ask JTF indicates that these myths are alive even among JTFers.

This myth is historically incorrect! Recently I've finished two books , one by Robert Spenser: "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam" and the other one: "The Legacy of Jihad: Islamic Holy War and the Fate of Non-Muslims", is a comprehensive study by Ibn Warraq and Andrew G. Bostom. Their latest collaboration I did not read, but the title speak for itself: "The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism: From Sacred Texts to Solemn History"

These works prove, without a shadow of a doubt, what fate awaited Jews, Hindus and Christians and how our ancestors have suffered from the hands of these murderous beasts. Let's put an end to the myth! While Jews have suffered immensely under Christians, by no means it is a coincidence that prior to the Holocaust, a great majority of Jews lived in Europe or were of European descent.

PS It would be a good idea for our new website to have a myth basting section.

Shalom!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you please give us your take on the notorious late Jewish anti-Semite Benjamin Harrison Freedman?  I've been reading about him, and how he blamed the Zionists for telling England that they would get the U.S. to fight as their ally in World War I.  He also blamed the Jews for German Nazi anti-Semitism.  And needless to say, he was pro-fakestinian. 

What makes these people turn on their former religion so viciously?  And what can do to counterract his lies? 

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 06:37:12 AM »
Dear Mr. Ben Pesach

I've recently seen the movie "300" which is about the Battle of Thermopylae. The movie has no historical value and I wasn't expecting to much but one thing shocked me though: in the movie persian ambassadors are blacks, the persian generals are blacks and even the king of Persia is a black man. (persian slaves are whites though)
So I decided to make some research and I found many forums and blogs were white people were politely making statements on how was impossible to have sub-saharian blacks in the persian army, their comments were follewed by dozens of comments like (quote) "your racist!!" posted by blacks.
One of these creatures went up saying "Persia conquered egypt years before that's why you have black men in there" which is also ridiculous.
Well, at least the fact that Persia had these "affermative action" black generals in his army could explain why they suffer such an incredible defeat...

Why do you think hollywood keep making these anti-history pro-blacks movies? Do you think they purposely glorify blacks? Is this something they want or is just something they are "forced" to do just to avoid the possibility of being called "racists"?
(By the way, blacks think this particular movie is "racist" anyway! Because the black men (persians) are the bad guys who get beated by the white men...)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 01:17:28 PM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »
 Shalom Chaim,

First,  good job by you,  C.F.,  and the other JTFers who saw through Michael Savage a long time ago.     As a result of Savage's overall tirade against the Sarah Palin selection,   I have seen the light about Savage.    I regret supporting him in the past.   

What do you believe is the best course of action to minimize the damage that Michael Savage caused by condemning the Sarah Palin VP selection,   his apathy to the McCain/ Palin ticket,  and by Savage saying something to the effect that he would prefer Joe Biden as VP compared to Sarah Palin?

Thanks as always,  eb22.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/