Author Topic: Sarah Palin on Israel  (Read 843 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Sarah Palin on Israel
« on: August 31, 2008, 12:51:20 PM »
I think somebody else posted this as a reply to another topic, but it's worth starting a separate topic to this article.

This article was taken from:  http://www.israelated.com/node/51314 

Quote:

Home» Sarah Palin On Israel
Sarah Palin on Israel
Submitted by yidwithlid on Sun, 2008-08-31 03:25. ::

This article was aggregated from Yid With Lid

A reader just accused me of dereliction of duty. Since the announcement of Sara Palin as McCain's running mate I wrote four posts on the choice but not once did I mention her position on Israel. So here goes.

Sarah Palin is pro-Israel in so many ways. First of all she is pro-drilling. Getting the US away from our dependence on OPEC oil is a very pro-Israel stance. It allows the US to concentration on what is the "right" thing to do in the mid-east, without fear of the arab states playing the "Oil card." Additionally since Teheran has no refining capcity of its own and has to IMPORT oil, and OPEC free US could really put the squeeze on Iran, even to the port of prevention Oil imports to the crazy Islamic nation.

The National Jewish Democratic Coalition issued a statement saying that Palin is a poor choice because she supported Pat Buchanan for president in 2000 and she has never been to Israel. Both are stupid argurments. Look I think Pat Buchanan is an ugly bigot. But MANY republicans supported him in 2000. If you are going to use that as a benchmark, the entire leadership of the NJDC should resign because of their blind support of the Anti-Israel Jr. Senator from Illinois.

The only real thing we can point to is her interactions with Jews in Alaska, both AIPAC and Chabad in Alaska have issued glowing statements about her interaction with Jews and personal support for Israel:

Endquote.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin on Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »
Cjd posted this article before.  I hope you don't mind my reposting it, Cjd.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin on Israel
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:11:03 AM »
Obama campaign try to attract Jews especially in FL and sending newsletters to Jewish voters attacking Sarah Palin and accusing her to be a Nazi! and against Israel!
We must stop Obama!
Spread the word