Save Western Civilization > Save America

Christian churches demand greater tolerance of Third World invasion

<< < (2/8) > >>

wonderfulgoy:

--- Quote from: El Cabong! on September 05, 2006, 06:51:25 PM ---When you make your accusations show me where ALL Christian Cherishes are behind lax immigration laws which is what your stating

--- End quote ---

Stop projecting your own literacy deficiencies on to me.

And now show me ONE mainstream church which has OPPOSED massive immigration to the West, in any country.

Some Jewish groups laud multiculturalism because Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway.  But these are Christians, defenders of the realm, stating that they must be receptive to unlimited amounts of immigration just in case one or two might be tempted to turn up to church once in a blue moon!

Zionist Revolutionary:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 05, 2006, 06:59:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: El Cabong! on September 05, 2006, 06:51:25 PM ---When you make your accusations show me where ALL Christian Cherishes are behind lax immigration laws which is what your stating

--- End quote ---

And now show me ONE mainstream church which has OPPOSED massive immigration to the West, in any country.

Some Jewish groups laud multiculturalism because Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway.  But these are Christians, defenders of the realm, stating that they must be receptive to unlimited amounts of immigration just in case one or two might be tempted to turn up to church once in a blue moon!

--- End quote ---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Council_of_Churches

As you can see, it is clearly a political organization, and not a religious one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Council_of_Churches#Controversy

El Cabong!:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 05, 2006, 06:59:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It is this gentile nation that supports Israel and freed the Jews from concentration camps. It is this gentile nation that allows Jews to live here and practice their religion without being persecuted. It is this gentile nation that outlawed any type of discrimination and segregation against the Jews. When you start talking your anti-Christian bs remember what the gentile nation has done for Jews and still is doing for Jews.

You're just an anti-Christian bigot who has come here in the hopes you might be joined in slamming Christianity. This isn't the forum that does that. Don't come here to try to divide us or to instigate anti-Christian bias. It won't fly here.

wonderfulgoy:

--- Quote from: El Cabong! on September 05, 2006, 08:53:58 PM ---It is this gentile nation that supports Israel and freed the Jews from concentration camps. It is this gentile nation that allows Jews to live here and practice their religion without being persecuted. It is this gentile nation that outlawed any type of discrimination and segregation against the Jews. When you start talking your anti-Christian bs remember what the gentile nation has done for Jews and still is doing for Jews.

You're just an anti-Christian bigot who has come here in the hopes you might be joined in slamming Christianity. This isn't the forum that does that. Don't come here to try to divide us or to instigate anti-Christian bias. It won't fly here.

--- End quote ---

Here we go - you are missing the point completely so you start accusing me of being anti-American.  That is the inference I draw from this unnamed 'gentile nation' you mention in your post.

I am not criticizing the U.S., I am criticizing the international church groups.  When I criticize Christianity I do NOT automatically also criticize the U.S.  Christianity and the U.S. are NOT synonymous. 

Am I mistaken or is this a Jewish Task Force?  In that case you should stop being such a macho defender of Christianity.  The churches of the world are evidently happy to have a negro as their leader who calls for racial transformation and Islamification of Europe and the rest of the West.  The churches of Europe are openly anti-Semitic and hate Israel.  Churches of Europe are pro-Muslim, pro-'Palestinian', and pro-terror.  They are anti-white and pro-miscegenation.

The churches should therefore be considered enemies of the West unless they renounce this pro-Islam position, since they are aiding and abetting the Islamic invasion the repercussions of which will reverberate to the U.S. if it does not 'Amerimexio' first.

WHITE PRIDE:
It's speeches like yours mr. satan that create anti-semitism

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version