Author Topic: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign  (Read 13969 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »
I have a suggestion: instead of Sarah Palin removing herself from the campaign, Michael Savage should remove himself from the radio.

They should both be removed.

Palin has young children.  She has no business playing politician.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »

Certainly, the two parties are part of the same system or 'doe doe bird', as you put it. And it would be foolish to deny that the phony conservatives, so prevalent in the Republican party today, have blurred the differentiation with the Dems. But at the same time, it's also inaccurate to think there isn't a meaningful difference between the parties or the candidates and the policies they offer.
You must delve a little deeper my friend.  Delve into history of, not only the political parties and candidates, but the institutions that are associated with them and those at arm's length. 

I am not only spot on but will be proven thus within the next 10 years, emphatically.  Sad but true. 

Further, I don't believe, as much as I detest Savage on 4 key, aforementioned, areas, I do feel he is an asset to America and the basic Freedom of Speech.  Savage is shameful on the subject of Israel, but than again a good portion of Jews, both inside and outside, Israel are far worse than he.

What can I say?  I agree in some respects and disagree in others...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »
I have a suggestion: instead of Sarah Palin removing herself from the campaign, Michael Savage should remove himself from the radio.

AMEN!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »
Savage indeed made some good points in reference to his concern over her.  I'm sure many of us were a little stunned.  But he is pushing the envelope.  I have to say that ever since he stared asking his listeners to donate money to his legal fund when he was suing CAIR, mt respect for him began to dwindle.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »
You said what she was saying about women was like what anti-Semites say about Jews. You need to consider who you're speaking to and how saying something like that to someone like  her could hurt her more than it might someone else.

I know you didn't mean it that way, but I just want you to be careful and respect her background.
Ruby, I have no need to apologize, as I said nothing slanderous. You are correct in your paraphrase of what I said. That is exactly what I meant. Paulette may not hate women, but there are vicious misogynists out there who could see things like "it is women in high places that are causing us to have a weak military" and be very encouraged by it. I said that that kind of thing is like the things anti-Semites say about Jews. I know full well that Chaim would not agree with making a stereotypical claim like that against women in general. Yes, I know that women in America tend to lean to the left, just like Jews do. But that doesn't mean that women are in charge of the U.S. military or are responsible for poisoning the nation's worldview any more than Jews are.

While I said something blunt and controversial about Paulette's argument (not her directly), she responded with an emotional attack on me, personally, that was way out of line. I don't think there is a comparison.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »
That's being far too moderate, Chaim. Michael Sewage should remove himself from the land of the living.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2008, 03:10:22 PM »
Savage is a wimp who won't even attempt to have Chaim Ben Pesach on the air, GG Liddy is much better.  Savage is a rating hog he only shifts with the wind for ratings.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »
Savage is a wimp who won't even attempt to have Chaim Ben Pesach on the air, GG Liddy is much better.  Savage is a rating hog he only shifts with the wind for ratings.
He's had Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, on as a guest many times (and probably will many more), but won't have on the man who is responsible for all his material even once. What a fraud.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
Maybe Chaim can try to make another attempt on GG Liddy to not only promote Palin (wish she was ahead of that ticket she will some day)  But to point out the fraud that is going on by this bunch of media snakes doesn't matter left or so called right, the only one that is defending her is Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.  You know if this was a leftist woman and black like Michelle Yomama no one would even question her. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »
Just a thought- Don't you think if other talk radio big shots knew what Chaim says about their colleague Michael the Savage they would refuse to host him ?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »
Many of Savage's radio brethren despise him.  Mark Levin, Michael Medved and even Hannity have knocked him. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »
Many of Savage's radio brethren despise him.  Mark Levin, Michael Medved and even Hannity have knocked him. 
Levin is pretty good but the other two are frauds....absolutely and emphatically.  Establishment prostitutes...

It is too bad that McCain couldn't have chosen Curt Weldon......
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:26:24 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »
Levin is no different.  Most of the talkers are just b.s. artist with a following.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
Levin is no different.  Most of the talkers are just b.s. artist with a following.
O0

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2008, 05:29:50 PM »
I must say Liddy surprised me by having Chaim on a few weeks back.  Liddy keeps it professional and on the up and up as far as his show goes.  Others could learn from him.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2008, 05:45:38 PM »
This is not gay?

:::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
Not gay, just stupid.  savage has really outdone himself thinking people will buy a book about his childhood stories, all of which he discussed in his prior books.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »
I am not saying that Savage is gay, but common, look at the dressed up poodle?  :::D

It does look gay and effeminate. On a serious note, why would anyone buy his book that contains zero useful information value, regurgutiating stories he told hundreds of times on the Radio. Oh, btw, I bought two of his first books and they were exactly like that - no new information, heard it all before. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »
Stating that the worst was Giuliani speech! Rudy rocked the house! It is official now, Savage is a bonafide moron! >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2008, 06:12:57 PM »
This is not gay?

Forget the dog. Focus on the man. Just look at the way Weiner himself is dressed and is presenting himself. I tell you--I have grave doubts about Wiener's preference.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
he is just trying to come off as some lone wolf type.  Savage is more full of crap than a broken toilet in a bran muffin factory.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »
This is not gay?

Forget the dog. Focus on the man. Just look at the way Weiner himself is dressed and is presenting himself. I tell you--I have grave doubts about Wiener's preference.

I agree with you C.F.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
He looks like Panama Jack in that photo.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
He looks like Panama Jack in that photo.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
Thanks. O0