Poll

Should the constitution be amended so that the enemies of America (like Obama) be banned from the government?

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Obama have been banned from running for president?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Should Obama have been banned from running for president?
« on: September 03, 2008, 01:12:58 AM »
Down with democracy which evil people have used to takeover nations and rob people of the same democracy they used to take power. There I said it.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
Re: Should Obama have been banned from running for president?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:28:54 AM »
No.

Anyone who thinks yes is stupid. He should be banned if he is not eligible, but if he is there's something called the constitution.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:06:19 AM by Shlomo »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:39:56 AM »
I say yes. The constitution of America must be re-written so that the enemies of this nation never take power regardless of whether the people want the enemy. The founding fathers never imagined this would've happened and if they knew this I'm sure things would've been different. They intentionally made the government weak because that would've defeated the purpose of the American Revolution. Times have changed and we need laws to protect the dumb people from themselves.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 01:49:51 AM »
Actually they could imagine it could happen and they called it mobocracy. Where the majority of people vote to trample the rights of the minority and the constitution.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 01:55:15 AM »
Then why did they create such a system? Did they think the Blacks would be free to vote eventually and 95% of them would vote for a Black Nazi who is an enemy and insurgent of this nation? If they did then they truly failed this nation.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 01:59:56 AM »
Questioning his eligibillity is the right thing to do... but the media will try always contort it around and make poor Obama seem like a victim.   There are obvious conflicts of interest coming from his dual citizenship.. but again... it seems the GOP has now become to scared too touch this.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
Then why did they create such a system? Did they think the Blacks would be free to vote eventually and 95% of them would vote for a Black Nazi who is an enemy and insurgent of this nation? If they did then they truly failed this nation.

What makes you better then a Nazi, you obviously hate freedom and you seem to be a white supremacist who doesn't hate Jews, there's no difference.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 05:38:25 PM »
What makes you better then a Nazi, you obviously hate freedom and you seem to be a white supremacist who doesn't hate Jews, there's no difference.

What makes me better than a Nazi, you moron? Find one post of mine where I say anything remotely similar to a Nazi. And yes, you're damn right I hate freedom when the evil and selfish voters elect an evil criminal politician who wishes harm to this precious nation. You still don't understand that Obama will become president because of "democracy?" America will turn into a Communist nation because as the demographics become increasingly non-White they will simply elect politicians who support their agenda of redistribution of wealth and open borders. BTW you suggested you have the right to kill Obama so don't call me a Nazi. There's no such thing as a white supremacist who doesn't hate Jews.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:48:34 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

What makes me better than a Nazi, you moron? Find one post of mine where I say anything remotely similar to a Nazi. And yes, you're damn right I hate freedom when the evil and selfish voters elect an evil criminal politician who wishes harm to this precious nation. You still don't understand the Obama will become president because of "democracy?" America will turn into a Communist nation because as the demographics become increasingly non-White they will simply elect politicians who support their agenda of redistribution of wealth and open borders. BTW you suggested you have the right to kill Obama so don't call me a Nazi.

Having a democratic republic is healthy for a healthy people. However this thread reminds me of the sickness that occurred when Palescumians elected Hamas.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 05:42:19 PM »
Having a democratic republic is healthy for a healthy people. However this thread reminds me of the sickness that occurred when Palescumians elected Hamas.

Exactly. Not even White Americans are healthy anymore.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:46:00 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »
He was not born here.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh