Author Topic: Anti-Biden Video (help requested)  (Read 7385 times)

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
Anti-Biden Video (help requested)
« on: September 10, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »
Anti-Biden Video Project

I have the agreement of a Republican party activist to work on a video contrasting Joe Biden's (the Democratic VP partner of Obama) statements, Franco Tudjman's, and the Wiesenthal's Center's.

This would point out the Nazi connections of Joe Biden (helping the Republicans) and point out the unsavory nature of the Croatian government of the time.

This is only in planning and for it to actually turn into a supported project needs several things.

1: It must have unassailable facts.

I plan to quote the relevant people listing the dates, publications, and specific locations. I also plan to quote US Intelligence sources of the time (John R. Schindler, John E. Sray) to indicate the actual nature of the Ustashi.

2: It must be simple enough for the American public.

For that I will need to explain what the Wiesenthal Center is.

3: It must severely damage the Democrats (and not hurt the Republicans too much). Sadly, compromise is part of life in getting exposure.

How you can help
[/b]

1: Provide exact locations and original sources. Franco Tudjman said that he was glad his wife was neither a Serb nor a Jew. When, where, and in what did he say that.

Biden said that "All Serbs should be put in Nazi-style concentration camps". When (to the hour, where (the senate floor?), and in what (the Congressional Record?) That is one of his most damming statements and I need exact details for this to work.

Give me links to the Wiesenthal Centers statements. I could do it but my time is going to be more limited finding the other statements. Links to other studies on the Holocaust are valuable as well.

2: Give feedback on the clarity of the video. What is the emotional impact? Test it on some viewers.

3: Provide other details on the Clinton legacy in the Balkans.

Functional Details

In the major phases of completion, I will post a link to Youtube which will have the video. The only form that I can guarantee support is a Youtube video. The quality and damage it can do will be the only things that might get it turned into a broader advertisement.

If you have the direct and original sources, please post them here in a reply.

The same applies to detailed feedback on the video once posted.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Anti-Biden Video (help requested)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:05:59 AM »
I'm Serbian and I don't support the Satanists under the political organization called "Democratic Party" as I know who they are and what they have done,but...
Why do you think I should support Republicans and McCain,when we know very well who he is-one of the biggest Albanian supporters and supporter of "independent Kosovo".Also,during the NATO aggression on Serbia McCain insisted that NATO should try to invade us by land and march into Belgrade(although he knew it would be very stupid and dangerous move).

http://www.orthodoxrevival.com/index/mccain_kla.html

There is no real right wing party in USA.As I once said,Democrats and Republicans are two horns of one head(and you may guess who's head).I don't live in USA,but if any Serbian who does live ask me for my opinion,I would say that Serbs shouldn't vote.Serbs should recall their memory what the situation was when almost every Serb supported Bush in his presidential campaign.What happened?We got the expansion of occupation and "independent Kosovo"!
Nothing will change in policy toward Serbia,nothing...

If I would be in position to choose between two evils,I would probably pick McCain because their(Republican's) politics is different toward Muslim countries.But,Serbs don't have to choose.They shouldn't be sheeps for cutting and exploiting.

PS
One more thing.I don't possess any text and quotes(as relevant facts) that you asked.So,I can't help you...

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »
McCain is a bad choice and would not be made if people had information. They however do not and we must work with what we have.

Serbs know that McCain is not a wise or informed man. He is, however, less likely to provoke the submission that Clinton did. While Clinton was thuggish, Biden was the thug. McCain is foolish, Biden fanatical. It is not much but I believe that one is under the obligation to choose between the lesser of two evils.

By simply putting the information out there (as an ad), change can begin.

The Republicans are not a party of choice but they are the best option left.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/25454/sec_id/25454

Here is an excerpt of an article by Ares Demertzis in the New English Review.

A Congressional report by the Republican Party Committee (RPC) published in 1997, largely confirms the International Media Corporation report quoted above:
The RPC Congressional report accuses the Clinton administration of having "helped turn Bosnia into a militant Islamic base" leading to the recruitment through the so-called "Militant Islamic Network," of thousands of Mujahideen from the Muslim world:
Perhaps most threatening to the SFOR mission - and more importantly, to the safety of the American personnel serving in Bosnia - is the unwillingness of the Clinton Administration to come clean with the Congress and with the American people about its complicity in the delivery of weapons from Iran to the Muslim government in Sarajevo.That policy, personally approved by Bill Clinton in April 1994 at the urging of CIA Director-designate (and then-NSC chief) Anthony Lake and the U.S. ambassador to Croatia Peter Galbraith, has, according to the Los Angeles Times (citing classified intelligence community sources), "played a central role in the dramatic increase in Iranian influence in Bosnia."
Along with the weapons, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and VEVAK intelligence operatives entered Bosnia in large numbers, along with thousands of mujahedin ("holy warriors") from across the Muslim world. Also engaged in the effort were several other Muslim countries (including Brunei, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Turkey) and a number of radical Muslim organizations.
For example, the role of one Sudan-based "humanitarian organization," called the Third World Relief Agency, has been well documented. The Clinton Administration's "hands-on" involvement with the Islamic network's arms pipeline included inspections of missiles from Iran by U.S. government officials... the Third World Relief Agency (TWRA), a Sudan-based, phoney humanitarian organization ... has been a major link in the arms pipeline to Bosnia. ... TWRA is believed to be connected with such fixtures of the Islamic terror network as Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman (the convicted mastermind behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing) and Osama Bin Laden, a wealthy Saudi émigré believed to bankroll numerous militant groups. [Washington Post, 9/22/96] (Congressional Press Release, Republican Party Committee (RPC), US Congress, Clinton-Approved Iranian Arms Transfers Help Turn Bosnia into Militant Islamic Base, 16 January 1997, available on the website of the Centre of Research on Globalisation (CRG) here. The original document is on the website of the US Senate Republican Party Committee (Senator Larry Craig) here.
In other words, the Republican Party Committee report confirms unequivocally the complicity of the Clinton Administration with several Islamic fundamentalist organisations including Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda.

The "Bosnian pattern" described in the 1997 Congressional RPC report was replicated in Kosovo.
With the complicity of NATO and the US State Department. Mujahideen mercenaries from the Middle East and Central Asia were recruited to fight in the ranks of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) in 1998-99, largely supporting NATO's war effort.

Only by providing information to people can you change people's views and actions. It largely a case of those who can act have the wrong information and those who know not being able to act.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 08:29:16 AM »
Sir Pescarii,

I will try to answer all your question regarding Franjo Tudjman and Croatia!
As soon as I find some spear time I will provide serious information to you regarding the above mentioned subjects.

If you need also other facts or information about Croatia or the Yugoslav civil wars  - feel free to post your questions on this topic or sent a PM to me.

Best regards, 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
Anti-Biden Video Project

1: Provide exact locations and original sources. Franco Tudjman said that he was glad his wife was neither a Serb nor a Jew. When, where, and in what did he say that.

During his 1990 election campaignin Croatia, Tuđman notoriously said: "Since many government-paid propagandists insinuate we (HDZ/CDU) are in fact agents of UDBA and KOS (Yugoslav political police), and point out that many of our founding members have Serbian and Jewish wives, I am very happy that my wife is neither Serbian nor Jewish, so they cannot question my credentials with regard to that matter.

Tokom predizborne kampanje dr Tuđman daje razne zanimljive izjave, od kojih se pamti ona da je "sretan što nije oženjen ni Srpkinjom, ni Židovkom.  Franjo Tudjman je izjavio dolazeci na vlast „Sretan sam sto mi žena nije ni jevrejka, ni srpkinja
U intermezzu, pak, na jednom predizbornom skupu u Dubravi, Tuđman se proslavlja izjavom kako je "sretan jer mu žena nije ni Srpkinja ni Židovka".Prvi opći saboru HDZ-a, 24. veljače 1990.) i "Hvala Bogu, moja žena nije ni Srpkinja, ni Židovka" (izjava u Dubravi u travnju 1990. godine

Franjo Tudjman said that he was glad his wife was neither a Serb nor a Jew, in Dubrava (neighbourhood in Croatia's capitol Zagreb) during his election campaignin in April 1990.

PS:
Dubrava is one of the largest parts of Zagreb(Croatia's capitol), Croatia. It is located in the northeastern part of the city and divided by the Dubrava Avenue into two administrative areas:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 03:29:58 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
Thank you very much.

Are there any other similar statements? What about clear neo-nazi statements?

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 02:09:11 PM »
Right now I am trying to track down the "all serbs should be put in nazi-style concentration camps statement in the Congressional Record but need direction. It may have been edited out so if there is footage of it, please tell me.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »

Time: 03:50

1. Franjo Tudjman orders ethnic cleansing against the Krajina Serbs on 31-07-1995,
5 days before the Croatian army started to invade Krajina and collectively banish the Krajina Serbs (natives) of the Republic of Serbian Krajina.

2. In the beginning of the video, Croatian current president Stipe Mesic (close co-operator of Tudjman) says that WW2 was Croatia's victory.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:23:46 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 02:23:15 PM »
The content of Tujman’s book “Wastelands of Historical Reality” (Discussions on History and Philosophy of Aggression and violence) :

-   Concentration camp of Jasenovac was a labor camp
-   800.000 Serbs were not murdered in Jasenovac at most can be     discussed of 30.000 Serbs. There was no genocide over the Serbs.
-   The Croatian atrocities which were conducted against the Serbs during WW2 were exaggerated by the Serbs.
-   6.000.000 Jews were not killed by Hitler. A great number of the Jews had committed suicide.

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »
Do you have page numbers?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »
Tudjman's speech in Knin. The content of the speech is anti-Serbian and his statements are in struglle with historical facts. You must know that we realy had hated this man during the war.

Catholic fascist meeting.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »
Do you have page numbers?

No but he was baned from Israel because of this anti-Semitic statements.
Israelies who live in IR can confirm that.

Franjo Tudjmans famous fascist speeches

Time: between 1990 and 1991
Place: Croatia.
Content: The ethnic population of the Croatian state must only 3% exist out of Orthodox Serbs! In this time 20% of Croatia's population was Serbian!
This was on Croatian nation TV.

Time: 1995
Place: Croatia (occupied Krajina)
Content: Why should we allow a return of the expelled Serbs from Croatia and Krajina? Why were we in war with them for 5 years long if we will allow a Serbian mass return?

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
Do you have exact statements or actions by Biden on behalf of the Croatians?

Do you have the exact quote about putting Serbs in concentration camps?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
Do you have exact statements or actions by Biden on behalf of the Croatians?

Do you have the exact quote about putting Serbs in concentration camps?

Sorry friend,

I do not know Biden?
I can only provide facts and information regarding the Yugoslavian wars.
I do not know anything about Biden.

Only information regarding Croatia and Tudjman can be provided by me...

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »
What about Tudjman's statements about the Nazi past? Are there more?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »
  "Srpsko ćemo pitanje riješiti, kada broj Srba u Hrvatskoj svedemo na 3% (Tuđman predstavnicima Srba u Hrvatskoj na sastanku u vili "Zagorje", leto 1991, prema Milanu Kuprešaninu, "Nacional" od 23. 6. 1999).

Date of speech: Tudjman to the Serbian representatives in the summer of 1991 – in “Zagorje” an neighborhood of Croatia’s capitol Zagreb.

Franjo Tudjman’s hate speech:
The Serb problem can only be solved in Croatia if only 3% of the collective population of the Republic of Croatia exists out of Serbs.

More will come....
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:59:23 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »
Croatian politician gives a Nazi salute in the Croatian parliament in 1990 just before the civil war broke out in Croatia (1991).

Nazi salute and fascist speech in the Croatian parliament in 1990:

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »
About Franjo Tudjman in English:

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 03:09:50 PM »
An important fact:

After Tudjman gained power in Croatia in 1990 Serbs were little by little cleansed from Croatian controlled areas. Tudjman had encouraged old Croatian fascist Ustasa war criminals to return to Croatia. Streets and squares in Croatian major cities and towns were named after the Croatian fascist Ustasa war criminals who slaughtered 800.000 Serbs and approximately 50.000 Yugoslav Jews during WW2.

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »
Do you have specific names that were changed?

I heard that half of partisan's pensions were being spent on a memorial to Croatian troops who had retreated with the Germans and were killed by the Russians.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »
Do you have specific names that were changed?

Mile Budak (1889 - 1945) was a Croatian politician and writer, best known as one of the chief ideologists of the Croatian nationalist Ustaše movement, which was responsible for the extermination of Serbs and Jews who lived on the adminitrative territory of the so called Independent state of Croatia (1941-1945)

In Dubrava a neighborhood in Croatia's capitol a street is named after Ustasa criminal Mile Budak. There is also a smal memorial monument of this war criminal in Croatia's capitol. There is also a street named after Mile Budak in Croatian town Split.
More streets and squares are named after Ustasa Nazis criminals in Croatia.

Source:
Neke su lokalne vlasti najavile promjenu naziva, neke još o tome nisu raspravljale, a neke ne vide razloga za promjenu naziva/ U slučaju dubrovačke ulice Mile Budaka povijesna je ironija da se ona prije zvala ulicom Ognjena Price, narodnog heroja i književnika, kojeg su ustaše ubile u Kerestincu 1941./ Komisija za određivanje imena ulica i trgova Gradskog vijeća Siska 26. svibnja ove godine odbilo je prijedlog vijećnika Josipa Andučića da se preimenuje ulica Mile Budaka
http://www.vjesnik.hr/html/2004/09/20/Clanak.asp?r=tem&c=1

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »
I found the source for the statement. On 9/5/1999 Joseph Biden was on Meet the Press and declared  “[W]e should announce there’s going to be American casualties. We should go to Belgrade and we should have a Japanese-German style occupation of that country.”

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »

Here is a crude working version. I need to add more, put the slides in order, and generally improve it before presenting it. A better version should be uploaded later.

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 08:07:15 AM »

Here is the better version.