Author Topic: USA's and immoral cartoons will be forbidden in Russia  (Read 22206 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: USA's and immoral cartoons will be forbidden in Russia
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 11:01:05 AM »
 Sorry, Dalmacija, USA nailed your  Russian Ally Sadam..  Your Russian pal, Ahmedinejab is next!  I think this one will be on Israel, if Zonah Livni can ever get out of power. 

I am not sure the Saddam was a Russian ally.
I appreciate your understanding, but I do not think that it is necessary for you to apologize.

The USA attacked and invaded Iraq to hung Saddam Hussein. They have only accomplished that.
They needed to destroy one nations only to hang one man?

WHo's brainwashed?  You!  Sadam Hussein was notorious for his use of chemical weapons and poison gas, which he used illegaly on civilians in Iranian cities and villages, not to mention the Kurds.  He also shot missles into Israel which he claimed had poison warheads on them and freaked many people out.  He also refused UN inspectors and did everything in his power to create turmoil and instill fear into people.  I don't give a crap if he didn't have any bio weapons at the time.

I know that Saddam was not that innocent.
But to say that Saddam was connected with, CIA's creation, Alqaida is ridiculous!
He did not had biological weaponry?
Was not that the main occasion for the USA to again attack a sovereign country?

Saddam was USA's ally during the Iran - Iraq war!
The West supplied chemical weaponry to Saddan while he was their ally during the Iran - Iraq war. When Saddam did not want to take orders from the US anymore, he become a victim of US propaganda!

Saddam's connection to the imaginary network of Bill Laden was not proven, neither did they found biological weapons in Iraq. They only invaded Iraq because of oil and its resources.

You see the USA is like always only exploiting other nations, by taking their natural resources away from them! When will USA reject their colonial politic towards the nations who are oppressed by them?

[quote author=AryehYehudah link=topic=26787.msg286522#msg286522  You people in my opinion are running to a country who will sooner or later do much worse to you than what America has done. 
[/quote]

We were always Russia's allies.
We believe that we are almost totally identical to them.
Do you understand what it mean to be somebodies traditional ally?
We share more than only common politic interests. Its much deeper.
America started almost all the wars after WW2. We are much more afraid of them.

Watch as Russian mobsters come to your country and buy up all your estates, businesses and devastate your economy like they are even doing in Montenegro now. 

The current pro EU and pro US government of Montenegro had recently declared the Serbs a national minority. Serbs were the natives of Montenegro.
Why are always pro EU governments anti Serbian?

Your country is dead as far as I am concern, because you put your hope on a Jew-hating, totalarian dictarorship that has only one goal, world dominatino.  Watch as Russian mobsters come to your country and buy up all your estates, businesses and devastate your economy like they are even doing in Montenegro now.  Russia knows what it is doing with its little pawn, name Serbia.  Sooner or later you will be secondclass citizens in your own country, you then probably even start crying for uSA to help you, but nobody will be around.

Russia against Serbia?
Nobody will believe this in Serbia.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: USA's and immoral cartoons will be forbidden in Russia
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »
  I will lock this thread! I don't see any outcome of it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!