Author Topic: CROATIA'S EX PRESIDENT FRANJO TUDJMAN ON THE JEWS  (Read 10560 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: CROATIA'S EX PRESIDENT FRANJO TUDJMAN ON THE JEWS
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »
You threaten people's lives and family's when you debate. Debate civily. Take it easy, I want to debate civily if you are going to act like that than I dont think you will last that long on the forum

what? ?

what are you talking about? ? ? ? ?

When did I said something like that? Are you normal?
I thought this was ended! QUIT BEING A BLOOD THIRSTY RABBLE ROUSING SCHMUCK!! DO YOU WANT THIS TO GET UGLIER!!?? HUH!!?? Close it! >:( >:( >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »
You know that I was not serious when I said that..

You say some of the most horrible things and then say just kidding, or just joking, or "I wasn't serious". You know better than to do that to Jewish people don't you. Why can't you be respectful of other people who try to debate you?

And why do you have to see everyting....

At least this gave me a good laugh.  :::D

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »
You threaten people's lives and family's when you debate. Debate civily. Take it easy, I want to debate civily if you are going to act like that than I dont think you will last that long on the forum

what? ?

what are you talking about? ? ? ? ?

When did I said something like that? Are you normal?
I thought this was ended! QUIT BEING A BLOOD THIRSTY RABBLE ROUSING SCHMUCK!! DO YOU WANT THIS TO GET UGLIER!!?? HUH!!?? Close it! >:( >:( >:(

Friend I never said to Husar that I would harm his family.
Your are spreading false propaganda and half trust about me!
I said only to him that he would be hold responsible for the things that he had said to me…
I also said that he deserves to be punished by me..
Treating his family was pure fantasy….. Please use a Serbian translator who will correctly translate to you what I had said to him...

But come, do not believe everything what peopl say..
Why did not you asked my what really took place back them.

What I told to you in the last post was a joke, you know that! So why spreading propaganda against me that I am treating somebodies family?
What will people think of me?

Further, you are treating me. You are saying: "DO YOU WANT THIS TO GET UGLIER"
You see I do not give a dam, because I am not threading anybody..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 04:40:15 PM »
Dal in order to protect both of you from having your feelings hurt any further I'm going to lock the thread and Ambiorix  or Jasmina or someone else can re-open later if they want to.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »
  I can understand Dalmacija's feelings towards Croatians leaders and towards people who took his land and he was obligated to move to another country! But, I don't agree with fights on this forum! Remember, we gathered here because we want to make things better in this world! I have said this before, and I will say it again: Please, don't fight in here!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 01:24:56 PM »
Thank you and well said, Jasmina.

This discussion is over. Personal attacks are against the forum rules and I do not want to see our wonderful Catholic members being attacked. They did nothing to warrant this.

This thread is locked.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim