Author Topic: "Why are you behaving like old people?" One of our most popular Hebrew videos!  (Read 913 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                           בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has done it again! He has now given English subtitles to one of our most popular Hebrew videos where I denounce apathetic Israeli youth by comparing them to old people and to lazy Arabs. Israelis like my imitation of lazy Arabs in this video - which is the equivalent of my imitating ebonics-ranting blacks for American audiences:

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=njm2eunusalp

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Dan Ben Noah, THANK YOU! You are so amazing!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Amazing video, I was laughing at the Ay... ay.. ay.. I'm sure they'll love this video and be inspired by it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Very good 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Fantastic!  I hope this great video and many more like it help cure good Israeli Jews of their apathy.  It sure cured mine!  Go Chiam!!  Go JTF!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Great video we now also know what Barack Hussein is saying when he says uh uh  uh he really means aywah aywah aywah thats his arab heritage
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have watched it now three times. This is the best of all of Chaim's videos.

Ay Ay Ay exactly this is the mentality of the Muzzie. I can see it everyday at the house in my street. All    rolling shutters are open at least at 7 o clock in the morning. Extra righteous is imo 5 o clock.

The Muzzie sleeps till midday. Welfare is so sweet ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani