Author Topic: Viciously Anti-Obama, Pro-Israel, Pro-America, BLACK PASTOR IN HARLEM NYC  (Read 884 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I just came across this ANTI-OBAMA, PRO-ISRAEL, PRO-AMERICA black Harlem, New York pastor's videos through a link on Ann Coulter's website.  Very interesting and also entertaining.  Pastor James David Manning.  It seems he is making a huge impact in Harlem, and his videos have tens of thousands of hits. Of course I have only listened to a few of his videos.  Please judge for yourself:

Here are a couple of his videos (he has posted over 100 videos):

Damn Barack Hussein Obama

I'm willing to die to expose that Devil Obama.

I am wondering if Chaim has ever heard of him, and if not, I highly suggest listening to the videos I have posted above.  Black people can and are (for example even Jesse Jackson) waking up to the fact that Obama is at the very least a fraud.

I would be honored if Chaim would make some comments during "ask JTF" about the efforts of Black Harlem Pastor Manning in convincing black people and Americans in general to not vote for Obama.
aka Someone Else

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Viciously Anti-Obama, Pro-Israel, Pro-America, BLACK PASTOR IN HARLEM NYC
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
I am pretty sure Mord posted a video or two from this preacher before....

He is good.....we need more outspoken preachers like him, thats for sure...... :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 06:09:08 PM »
I am pretty sure Mord posted a video or two from this preacher before....

He is good.....we need more outspoken preachers like him, thats for sure...... :dance:
Zachor de Kavod I believe dug up some remarks from him, that did not sit well. His Obama videos are great though.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 03:39:57 AM »
Zachor de Kavod I believe dug up some remarks from him, that did not sit well. His Obama videos are great though.

Oh ok....yes, at least those are good then.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל