Author Topic: I just got my gun permit!  (Read 3698 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: I just got my gun permit!
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 04:01:05 AM »
I want the Barrett light .50 semi auto...

:soldier: :soldier: :nuke:

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 04:48:35 AM »
:dance: And i went to gun shoot range close to me and as a "man" of course i rent Desert Eagle.It was too much!Really powerful gun but it was too much for me so i switched to Glock 45 witch was much better!I am so happy! 8)

Use your weapons with wishdom...

May I ask you why you need a gun? Is that normal in America to have weapons?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 06:39:56 AM »
Theres little need for them for personal use or even combat use. The desert eagle is a overpriced gun and at most could be considered a hunting rifle. For the price, you could buy something that has some practical use. Heck if someone wants one, I don't care, but if I were loaded with cash, I'd prefer a barrett 50 cal.

Some would consider the H&K a bit exotic. It's like buying tools. I can buy a set of screwdrivers at the flea market for $5 or I can buy a set of Snap-On screwdrivers for $75. The quality, the obvious craftsmanship, warranty all are things that I consider. Some of it is purely visual aesthetics.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 06:41:34 AM »

Having a gun (actually lots of guns) is AMERICA!!!. People have the God-given right to protect themselves and to remove tyrranical governements.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 06:51:34 AM »
Having a gun (actually lots of guns) is AMERICA!!!. People have the G-d-given right to protect themselves and to remove tyrranical governements.

I assume that there are also a lot of gun incidents in America among the people.
If having a gun is American, than everybody can be armed over there.
I assume also that many people (including gun freaks), especially those who are obsessed with weapons, make abuse of the situation.

The result of this policy is probably a high number of shoot incidents, assassinations and other crimes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:57:45 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 07:16:59 AM »

I assume that there are also a lot of gun incidents in America among the people.
I assume also that many people (including gun freaks), especially those who are obsessed with weapons, make abuse of the situation.

The result of this policy is probably a high number of shoot incidents, assassinations and other crimes.

You are wrong. The incidence of gun abuse is extrenley low among licensed citizens. The criminals will always abuse guns, and if they did not have guns, then they would use knoves, bats or whatever.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 10:59:52 AM »

No i don't need gun but if you want to go to shoot range you need to have one so that is why i got one(permit).
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »
If anyone bothered to read my post on the forum to obtain a gun in NYC, it shows how to obtain a permit, but why should I even bother.

Anyways congrats, if you like .45, it's a good stopping round. Since you live in Chicago, I'm guessing you have a FOID card.

I wouldn't go less than a .45, maybe a .40 but never 9mm. Get some hydrashocks and your ready to go.
Yes it's a FOID card.What is hydrashock?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2008, 12:14:47 PM »
"I assume that there are also a lot of gun incidents in America among the people.
I assume also that many people (including gun freaks), especially those who are obsessed with weapons, make abuse of the situation.  The result of this policy is probably a high number of shoot incidents, assassinations and other crimes."

Frankly, I continue to marvel at the unbending faith of some people:  The means to public order is to strip law-abiding citizens naked in the face of the ever-present criminal class.  The highest rates of murder in the United States are in cities with strict gun control.  Chicago, home of strict gun control, and home of you-know-who, has reportedly had more people killed this year than the United States military has lost in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Allow me to be even more frank:  I find that kind of thinking on a Jewish web site to be utterly insane.  The Second Amendment is not in The Constitution to permit us to hunt.  It's not even in there to protest ourselves from street thugs.  It's in there as a last resort, to dispose of the political class by bullets if ballots will no longer work.  Standing naked did nothing for the Jewish population of enlightened Europe 70 years ago.  Having guns to withstand Hitler and his henchman would have saved millions.

You can pull the blankets over your head if you wish.  I for one realize that the bad guys are not going away, and I'm keeping my weapons, with or without anyone's approval.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
I have a Kimber Desert Warrior. Awesome gun for a 1911. But all of my everyday guns are now Springfield XDs.

I love the Kimbers.  My friend will ONLY buy Kimber handguns.  They are very accurate and reliable.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 12:48:31 PM »
I have several 1911 Kimbers. There was a time in my life when I only carried a 1911. But I am now a Springfield XD fanatic.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »

No, most gun crimes are committed by blacks or repeat convicted felons who already lost their right to bear arms, Washington DC was a great example, you couldn't own a gun but the murder rate tripled after the handguns were banned. A armed society is a polite society, if you research the city of Kennesaw, Georgia, everyone is required to be armed (27,000 people) and the murder rate is some of the lowest in the whole country.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »
Yes it's a FOID card.What is hydrashock?

Hydrashocks

their basically hollowpoints, expand on impact. They are great for self defense.

Their a little bit more expensive but well worth it.

this is what impact looks like

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »
Hydrashocks

their basically hollowpoints, expand on impact. They are great for self defense.

Their a little bit more expensive but well worth it.

this is what impact looks like

Another advantage is that all of the kinetic energy derived by the velocity  of Hydrashocks is "absorbed" by the target. You are much less apt to overpenetrate a body inflicting collateral damage. Less risk on your backstop in the event of having to shoot in a crowded environment.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »
I heard on the news yesterday that the number of firearm related murders in Chicago this year exceeds the number of US soldiers killed in Iraq. This is the hometown of Obama??? He didn't do too good of a job community organizing.

You are more likely to be killed in Chicago than in Iraq.

Maybe we should pull out of Chicago!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
I heard on the news yesterday that the number of firearm related murders in Chicago this year exceeds the number of US soldiers killed in Iraq. This is the hometown of Obama??? He didn't do too good of a job community organizing.

You are more likely to be killed in Chicago than in Iraq.

Maybe we should pull out of Chicago!!

I lived in Chicago and I can speak from experience, I lived in Illinois for 17 years of my life. There is a lot of gang crimes and violence, constant murders, it's become the murder capital of the US but yet handguns are banned there.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2008, 02:12:45 PM »
That's funny.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »
Baruch Hashem!