Author Topic: Sandra Bernhard Attacks Sarah Palin in JCC Washington DC Theater  (Read 7283 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Sandra Bernhard Attacks Sarah Palin in JCC Washington DC Theater
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »
That fugly, femi-nazi she beast, and former lesbian love interest of Madonna, Sandra Bernhard has gone too far.  But what's worse is that she's performing in Washington DC's Theater J, which is part of the Jewish Community Center. 

In her act, she calls Sarah Palin, a whore and a turncoat [censored], and calls for Palin to be gang-raped by a group of black "brothers."  I just posted about it on my blog, here:

http://www.theurbangrind.net/?p=3041

Now here's a link to a page listing the staff members of the Washington DC JCC. 

http://washingtondcjcc.org/about/staff.html

I already left a nasty message for Ari Roth, and told him I would crucify him on my blog.  I urge everyone here to give those worms a piece of your mind. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Sandra Bernhard Attacks Sarah Palin in JCC Washington DC Theater
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »
Like anyone cares what that dyke says?

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
Chaim is correct when he states that self-hating liberal Jews create more Anti-Semitism than right-wing Jews.    :o

Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:02:46 PM »
  Sandra Bernhard should walk amongst a " group of black 'brothers' " whom she's speaking about.    If they would gang rap Sarah Palin ( G-d forbid ),   they would do the same to the pathetic Bernhard.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
  Sandra Bernhard should walk amongst a " group of black 'brothers' " whom she's speaking about.    If they would gang rap Sarah Palin ( G-d forbid ),   they would do the same to the pathetic Bernhard.   

Do you think for a second that this dirty kurva Benhard would not enjoy being raped and sodomized by "brothers"? Her attack on Palin is something Sarah should be proud of.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »
Sandra Bernhard should be raped by a gang of syphilic Bedouins as well as all leftists their wifes and bastard male and female children
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 02:13:16 PM »
C.F., you're missing the point. 

It's not so much that I care about what Bernhard has to say.  My main concern is that a prominent Jewish organization has given her a platform in which to spew her venom, and to eventually cause more anti-semitism. 

Do you think that this JCC would ever allow Chaim Ben Pesach to give a speech to their audience in their theater?  Never in a million years!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 02:17:04 PM »
I know exactly what you were trying to say, Lisa, and you are right. I would say what I really think but it would get extremely nasty and offend a lot of people...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 02:19:03 PM »
PS: Lisa, I would bet you 500 dollars that the JCC would have Fag Buchanan (ys"vz) speak before Chaim.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
Do you think for a second that this dirty kurva Benhard would not enjoy being raped and sodomized by "brothers"? Her attack on Palin is something Sarah should be proud of.

Maybe in the beginning.  But by the time they finished with Sandra Bernhard,   even she would likely realize that Liberalism was what lead to her being ganged raped.    If she wouldn't realize it,   history would likely repeat itself.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
PS: Lisa, I would bet you 500 dollars that the JCC would have Fag Buchanan (ys"vz) speak before Chaim.

C.F.,   this is a bet that you would almost certainly win.    Tragic but true.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »
C.F.,   this is a bet that you would almost certainly win.    Tragic but true.   
Yup, I thought so too. :'(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
Like anyone cares what that dyke says?

Other dykes will care.  And feminists.  And those professors who teach defeatist studies.  Basically everyone who would vote for Obama no matter what.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »
The immoral people of the Playboy audience must have a really bad taste.

She has a really big trap

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »
Have any of you contacted Ari Roth to let him have it?  If not, what are you waiting for?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
  Look at the dumbbells that obama the moZ has following him- she is DISGUTING & is a TRAITOR.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »
  Look at the dumbbells that obama the moZ has following him- she is DISGUTING & is a TRAITOR.

>:( :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
Just left an angry, firm message to Ari Roth (gee, maybe it's the Ari from our forum!) telling him that due to their having Sandra Bernhard (ys"vz), and the vile things she said, that I would never be donating to the JCC again and would never attend any of its events again.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »
Thanks, C.F.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 04:44:45 PM »
Look at the last name on the page                      http://washingtondcjcc.org/about/staff.html   

Abdul Wahed
Director, Facilities and Maintenance
(202) 777-3213

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »
Have any of you contacted Ari Roth to let him have it?  If not, what are you waiting for?

Sorry, who is Ari Roth, and why should we contact him?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »
The immoral people of the Playboy audience must have a really bad taste.

She has a really big trap

i bet the black brothers wouldn't even touch this ugly self hating Hollywood nutcase.  They hide their Jewishness when it suits them, then use it when they can gain some publicity or send their message of hate.  It's sick, btw, Bill Clinton praised McCain-Palin today, in case anyone missed it, calling their speeches, "wonderful."  Maybe it was the aides who went ballistic and not Hillary when they heard Gov. Palin was invited to the protest, at first, that is. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 05:52:35 PM »

i bet the black brothers wouldn't even touch this ugly self hating Hollywood nutcase.  They hide their Jewishness when it suits them, then use it when they can gain some publicity or send their message of hate.  It's sick, btw, Bill Clinton praised McCain-Palin today, in case anyone missed it, calling their speeches, "wonderful."  Maybe it was the aides who went ballistic and not Hillary when they heard Gov. Palin was invited to the protest, at first, that is. 

Where did this slut get her lips? Dont they look like they belong on a 'bruther'?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 06:02:51 PM »
Is it wrong to wish people like Bernhard a painful illness?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »
May she fall into a coma.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2