Author Topic: Livni complaning the men are against a nice maidele like me  (Read 413 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Livni complaning the men are against a nice maidele like me
« on: September 20, 2008, 08:42:13 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3599504,00.html 

Barak, Bibi meet; Livni's associates upset

Defense minister, opposition chairman meet in wake of Livni win; Barak to meet newly elected Kadima chairman Sunday. Meanwhile, her associates slam Bibi-Barak meeting as 'chauvinistic'

Attila Somfalvi Latest Update:  09.21.08, 00:05 / Israel News 

Tensions rising: Likud Chairman Benjamin Netanyahu met Saturday evening with Labor Chairman Ehud Barak at the Defense Ministry in Tel Aviv.

The two were expected to discuss recent political developments in the wake of Tzipi Livni's win in the Kadima primaries. Barak said he is interested in the formation of an emergency national unity government, yet Netanyahu rejected this option thus far.

Livni Win

Is rightist instinct wrong? / Uri Orbach

Rightist instinct to oppose Tzipi Livni could backfire, push her deeper into the Left, Uri Orbach says
Full Story

Later Saturday, the offices of both figures said Bibi and Barak spoke for more than an hour and half and discussed the security situation, the diplomatic process, and economic issues on the agenda.

Meanwhile, Barak spoke with Livni and agreed to meet with her Sunday.

Livni's associates slammed the meeting, telling Ynet that Barak and Netanyahu were conducting themselves immorally.

"What they're doing is chauvinism: Two men are getting together in order to screw the meidele (young girl in Yiddish.) This is simply a disgrace," said one Livni associate. "Ehud Barak should not be known as Mr. Security, but rather, as Mr. Horse-Trading."

I think she meant monster
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03