Author Topic: Mosa Pijade famous Jew who was fighting with Serbs in WW2  (Read 6174 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Mosa Pijade famous Jew who was fighting with Serbs in WW2
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:02:14 PM »
Mosa Pijade was together with Josif Broz Tito, Bakaric (kuperstein) en Kardelj (Cadili) organizing mass execution of high respected Serbian males and even, in some situations, of women and children (Cetnik families).

Mosa Pijade was as Jewish as former Jew Josif Frank was.
J. Frank also a Jew but Frank had accepted Catholicism and started to murder in 1941, together with the Croatian fascist, Serbs and Jews. 

Mosa Pijade was anti-Serbian and a traitor to this own Jewish nation because he was supporting a communist regime which was
A: murdering mostly Serbs
B: against the state of Israel. Tito's Yugoslavia was not pro Israel.

If war criminals like Mose Pijade and Bakaric (Kuperstein) or other communist are respected on this forum then I WILL IMMIDIALTY LEAVE THIS FORUM!

How can you be so naive?
Why are you so wrong informed ? ? ?

Naïve is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C5%A1e_Pijade

HAVE YOU EYES ON YOUR HEAD SERBIAN BROTHER??

LOOK WHOSE PICTURES YOU ARE SPREADING WITH YOUR LINK........!
DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LINK, BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PUBLISH IT ? ? ?  ? ?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:24 PM »
I don't like commies of any background. Jewish commies I especially despise since they are traitors to the Jewish people.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE LINK, BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PUBLISH IT ? ? ?  ? ?
I don't know how much you know but 90% of parisans where SRBS!It wasn't him who was killing Serbs!Chetniks where allias of Nazis.Don't you know history?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
I don't like commies of any background. Jewish commies I especially despise since they are traitors to the Jewish people.
They didn't have choise!This was the largest resistance movement in that time and there where the one who brought victory in WW2 in Yugoslavia without any help.Don't get me wrong i don't like communist but truth is they brought victory to us.It was mainly made up with Serbs like 90% the rest was Muslims and Croats.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:40:04 PM by SerbChicago »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:39:11 PM »

First Tito was not anti Israeli.Second my point was that all thought Partisans were communist they have won victory for us.My point was to show Jews and Serbs fighting side by side against Nazis and yes Partisans were 90% Serbs! They did fought against Chetniks(100% Serbs) but they were with Nazis!Likely there were no suglificul numbers of them after 1943.In beginning of war there were with alias but after Britain and US turned their back on them and decide to support Partisans they have choose to fight and cooperate with Germans and Italians.In 1943 Tito gave amnesty to all of them who cross to Partisans side and made Chetniks illegal and that drove Chetniks to Nazis.So in beginning they were on good side but after 1943 they were with Nazis and i know that you know that.After 1943 their is big debate are there with Nazis or fighting on there own but pictures don't lie and there is thousand of them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
They didn't have chaise!This was the largest resistance movement in that time and there where the one who brought victory in WW2 in Yugoslavia without any help.Don't get me wrong i don't like communist but truth is they brought victory to us.It was mainly made up with Serbs like 90% the rest was Muslims and Croats.
I respect the people who joined the partisans in order to fight the Nazis. But ideological commies like Pijade are in a whole different category. He was a prominent member of Tito's regime. He completely forsook his Jewish identity. The only 'Yugoslavians' were self hating Jews like this man.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

First Tito was not anti Israeli.Second my point was that all thought Partisans were communist they have won victory for us.My point was to show Jews and Serbs fighting side by side against Nazis and yes Partisans were 90% Serbs! They did fought against Chetniks(100% Serbs) but they were with Nazis!Likely there were no suglificul numbers of them after 1943.In beginning of war there were with alias but after Britain and US turned their back on them and decide to support Partisans they have choose to fight and cooperate with Germans and Italians.In 1943 Tito gave amnesty to all of them who cross to Partisans side and made Chetniks illegal and that drove Chetniks to Nazis.So in beginning they were on good side but after 1943 they were with Nazis and i know that you know that.After 1943 their is big debate are there with Nazis or fighting on there own but pictures don't lie and there is thousand of them.
In this forum I heard conflicting views about this subject. I thought it were only the Nedic Chetnics who cooperated with the Axis forces. Also according to sources sited by "4international" the Commies have actually cooperated with the Axis in numerous occasions against the Chetnics, while tying to frame the Chetnics for the same act.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 11:43:12 PM »
Zelhar,

That what you heard is partially true.Mainly,chetniks were against the occupiers,but in the same time they fought against partisans,too,as their counterpart for the power in Serbia(communists as republicans VS monarchists).As we know partisans won and marked the chetniks as nazi-collaborators.The winner always wrought history,so when someone say that generally chetniks were with Germans,it's because of 5 decades of false history considering chetniks and general Draza Mihajlovic(read as "Mihailovich").
Just ask nazi-Croats why they hate especially chetniks and why they call that name almost every Serb who opposes them.Chetniks were slaughternig ustashes and muslim nazis.

But,there were a smaller number of chetniks' units that did collaborate.
My grand grandfather was a pro-monarchist(and was always telling me:"What Tito!?I'm not for Tito.I remember our King Petar the Savior and I like monarchy!"),but also he didn't want to join the local monarchists(chetniks) where he lived(village near City of Valjevo,western Serbia).Why?Well,the local chetniks were fighting the local partisans and they took the chance to collaborate with Germans because the Germans also fought against partisans.But,that collaboration had its price.Local villagers turned against teh chetniks because of it.One of those villagers was my grand grandfather.He refused to join the chetniks because of it.Refusing to insist the Germans was a first reason why my g-g-father refused to join,and the second was that he didn't want to participate in fight between chetniks and partisans,because he thought "while the partisans fight the common enemy we shouldn't fight between us".Although he was religious and didn't like communism,he saw the fight as "brother VS brother",so he didn't want to participate in it.
Because of his refusal to join the chetniks,one night 2 chetniks came to kill him.They got him while he was a sleep,took him out side and cut his thought.Fortunately,the cutting was inaccurate,so he lived and had a very big scar.
After that,local chetniks reported one cousin of my g-g-father who was named Aron(Jewish Biblical names were very popular among the religious Serbs in that region),although they knew he wasn't a Jew,but they did it because he was against their collaboration and had the same views on "brother VS brother" fight,just as my g-g-father.So,the Germans arrested him and wanted to kill him.But somehow,he managed to convince them that he wasn't Jewish and they let him go.

I think that you can see little more clearly from this small example what was going on in some parts of Serbia,so you can understand how it is possible that today many people think that the chetniks were fighting with nazis.The point is that we had two wars.First was with the occupiers and the second was internal between two counterparts,which was later used by the winning side as their propaganda for about 50 years.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 04:11:13 AM »
F************* this subforum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have met here on this JTF forum certain real Jews! I am happy that I have met these real and good Jews!

But these so called Serbs over there are crazyyyy!
I have not even met one real Serbs here, only half Westernized and half Serbs - who do not know their national history!

You are half Serbs half American. With your Western mentality!
About 10 years you will also recognize the Pope, with you intelligence.....

This subforum has no place for people of my knowledge..

I will search for a real serious and pro Serbian forum!

PS: Zelhar,

Nedic had saved Jews and Serbs during WW2. Why do you call him a Nazi?
That is communist propaganda. Read the article Orthodox Serbs saving Jews during WW2. Do not be fooled by communist propaganda, Nedic had only a peace agreement with the Germans because the SS soldierss started to kill 100 Serb civilains for each death SS soldier. Real G-d fearing Jews were in Cetniks units fighting against Germans with Serbs. Jews and Serbs, who were ateists, just like this criminal Moze Pijade, who is supported by the Serbs of this subforum, only cared about making career and money. Do not be brainwashed by old communist propaganda about Milan Nedic. For 50 years long the German Vatican's exponent Tito and his cooperatpors where murdering Serbs and propagating anti-Serb progaganda against the Serb, Orthodox Church and the Cetniks.

Read the article about Nedic " Orthodox Serbs saving Jews during WW2"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 04:31:08 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 05:24:51 AM »
Dalmacija writes: "Nedic had saved Jews and Serbs during WW2"

Shalom Zelhar and Dalmacija,

First of all, may I say to Dalmacija...PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS FORUM!!

Dalmacija is 100% correct in his statement above. Milan Nedic outright REFUSED to co-operate with the German Nazi forces that were MILITARILY OCCUPYING Serbia in handing over the Serbian Jews to the Germans.Not only that but the German military occupying forces established a law stating that for every German soldier or officer shot dead, 100 Serbs or Jews would be killed in response.Obviously the Germans occupying Serbia knew that the Serbs were anti-Nazi and refused to support the Germans' antisemitic policies in Serbia.

Jakov Sedlar (the pro-Croat propagandist and witting or unwitting apologist for the Croat Ustasha cause) and his outrageous revisonist so-called "documentary" dubbed by the "Untold Holocaust" is nothing but a crock of camel dung disguised as "history".

The Bosnian muslim Nazis, the Albanian muslim Nazis and the Croat Ustasha Nazis blatantly LIE through their teeth about the civil administration in war-time Serbia administered by Milan Nedic.

Milan Nedic REFUSED TO CO-OPERATE IN HANDING OVER SERBIA'S JEWS TO THE GERMANS. PERIOD.THAT IS AN IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL FACT and no amount of lying and historical revisionism by the Nazi Croats, Bosnian muslims and Albanian muslims can change this incontrovertible historical fact which is supported by documented evidence.

Read all about what really happened in Serbia during the German military occupation on the pro-Israel site "Emperor's New Clothes" run by Jared Israel

http://www.tenc.net

I strongly recommend that our new friend of JTF, AryehYehuda obtain a copy of Ruth Mitchell's 1943 book,

"The Serbs Chose War!"
Here is an excerpt from Jared Israel's review of this book:

[Begin quote here by Jared Israel]

As I hunted around the Internet, trying to find people who cared what was being done to Serbia, to Yugoslavia, I came upon a book by Ruth Mitchell. Ms. Mitchell was the sister of General Billy Mitchell, founder of the U.S. Air Force. She had been in Yugoslavia during World War Two and in her book, "The Serbs Chose War," she describes how the Serbs stood up to Hitler.

One chapter had an immense effect on me. It was a letter from a Jewish physician.

I am a third generation American of Polish and Lithuanian Jewish ancestry. My relatives on my mother's side lived in Vilnius, Lithuania. They were all killed by the World War II Nazis, that is, the German Nazis and the local variety. (These mass murderers have, by the way, been officially rehabilitated by the new government in Lithuania. They now hold Nazi reunions and march around singing Nazi songs. Real nice. Brave New World.)

Anyway, before I read the letter from the Jewish physician, I knew the Serbian people had been the greatest resistance fighters against the Nazis. But it hadn't come home to me, what they had done for the Jews. Here's the letter. It starts with a one-paragraph note from Ruth Mitchell:

"Source: Letter written by a Jewish physician, a professor in the Department of Medicine in the University of Belgrade, to a friend in London on his escape from Yugoslavia in 1942. As the writer is a Jew, for the sake of relatives who remain in Yugoslavia his name cannot be used.

'"In Yugoslavia there were 85,000 Jews, including Jewish émigrés from Germany, Austria, Poland and Czechoslovakia. Thanks to the Serbs, the Yugoslav Jews had succeeded in saving and rescuing many of their compatriots from Germany and German-occupied countries. Service rendered and assistance given to Jews by Yugoslav consular officials in Austria and Czechoslovakia has specially to be recognized. Of the total number of Jews in Yugoslavia about 7,500 were refugees.

"'After the [Nazi invasion in 1941]...the Jews came under the rule of various regimes, including Pavelich's 'Independent Croatian State'.

"'The 'solution' of the Jewish question in the Independent Croatia devolved upon the Croatian Ustashis. [This was the clerical-fascist regime set up in Croatia with Nazis approval.]

In Serbia, however, the Jewish problem was not dealt with by the Serbs themselves. This the Germans reserved for themselves. There are special reasons for this.

When they occupied Serbia, the Germans did not find any anti-Semitic feeling in the country. They could not persuade either the local population or the local authorities to take any anti-Semitic measures.

"'The fact that Nedich [the Serbian quisling government, installed after the Nazi invasion] twice demanded from the German commanding officer in Serbia and the Banat that he and his government should be given the right to settle the Jewish problem, against whom no drastic measures should and could be taken in Serbia, shows the feeling of the Serbian people toward the Jews.

The following reasons were given by Nedich to the Germans for this demand. If the Germans wanted the Serbs to calm down, it would be of first importance to stop the terrible persecution of the Serbian Jews. The Serbian people could not and would not accept such treatment 'of their compatriots of the Jewish religion.' The Serbs consider Jews as their brothers, only of a different religion.

The answer which Nedich received from the Germans regarding this demand was 'that the Serbs have not attained a culture to the degree necessary to enable them to deal with the Jews. We ourselves shall settle the Jewish question in Serbia.'

"'With regard to anti-Semitism, Yugoslavia can be divided into two parts, i.e., districts where this feeling was latent, and Serbia, where, it can be said without any exaggeration, anti-Semitic feeling has never had any root.

"'During Yugoslavia's twenty-three years of existence, Serbia has always professed the free democratic tradition existing in the former Kingdom of Serbia. There in the nineteenth century, and later in the twentieth, the Jews always had full civic rights and complete equality with their Serbian compatriots. This equality was not only granted in various constitutions of the Kingdom of Serbia and later of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, but it was also a true expression of the relationship between the Orthodox Serbs and the Jews in their everyday contact. This friendly and amicable relationship also existed in the economic, financial, and political life in Serbia. The small group of Jews living in Serbia gave their contribution towards the cultural and political life in Serbia's struggle for the formation of a state of South Slavs. The Jews had in Serbia members of Parliament. In Serbia's struggle for liberation, the Jews gave their contribution. Several were awarded the Karadgeorge Star for bravery in the battlefield - equivalent to the British V.C.

"'About a year before Yugoslavia was attacked by Germany, by pressure from the Reich and in their attempt to suit their policy to the dictators, the Tsvetkovich-Machek Government passed the first anti-Semitic measure in Yugoslavia. The Government was not unanimous on this point. Dr. Koroshets, leader of the Slovenes, upheld the measure as Minister of Education. Serbian cabinet ministers, however, including the Minister of War, refused to apply the act. The application of it was confined to the Ministry of Education, under the Slovene, Dr. Koroshets, and the Ministry of Trade and Industry, under the Croat[ian], Dr. Andres.

"'In all the schools and universities, numerous restrictions were applied by circular, but in Serbia, Serb teachers and professors succeeded in avoiding or sabotaging the regulations.

"'In this regard Serbia completely differed from Croatia under Dr. Machek and the district governor or Ban, Shubashich. In Croatia anti-Semitism was inherited from Austria-Hungary. Anti-Semitic centers had always existed. Dr. Shubashitch's Croatia had even prepared elaborate laws and regulations just before the war broke out in Yugoslavia in 1941. A large part of the industries in Jewish hands in Croatia was to be confiscated and nationalized. Anti-Semitism was particularly stressed in Croatia by the right wing of Dr. Machek's Croatian Peasant Party.

"'This report could be divided into two parts - the first beginning with the entry of German troops into Belgrade in April 1941 to the beginning of August 1941; the second from the middle of August 1941 until the closing down of the office of the 'Jewish section' late in 1942. The section was closed because there were no longer any Jews in occupied Serbia. During the first stage the Jews were tortured, persecuted, maltreated, taken for forced labor. Well-known Jews and Serbs were taken to German concentration camps. Women of the intelligentsia class were forced to clean latrines in the German barracks, to clean floors and sweep streets under the supervision of the S.S. troops. They were made to clean the windows of high houses from the outside, and several of them lost their lives through falling down. Jewish girls were violated and taken to 'Militar-Medi'. Already during the first stage the Jews were deprived of all their property and most of them were evicted from their homes.

"'In the second period male Jews were sent to concentration camps. But quite a number of men and young Jews succeeded in escaping to the villages, where they lived with Serbian peasant families. A number later joined the guerrillas. A considerable number of youths from the Jewish Zionist organization, which co-operated with the Serbian organizations for the preparation of resistance, actively helped the guerrilla fighters. Many collected hospital material for the guerrillas or posted anti-German posters in Belgrade streets. The name of Almozmo, a schoolboy of ten, the son of a well-known Belgrade dispensing chemist in Peter Street, should be mentioned. He threw bombs at two armored German cars and a tank in Grobljanska Street in Belgrade and blew them up. His elder brother, a medical student, is still fighting in Bosnia, in spite of the order that the mayor and members of the rural councils would be shot if such cases were discovered in their villages.

"'Some forty of my relatives were shot in Belgrade by the Germans. I am, however, very proud to say that today two small relatives of mine, one of five and one of seven years of age, whose parents were shot by the Gestapo, are being hidden by two Serbian mothers.

"'No German measures in Belgrade were able to upset the friendly relations between the Serbs and Jews. During the forced-labor period Serbs talked to their Jewish friends in the streets even in front of the German soldiers and police. During the period well over 300,000 Serbs were massacred by the Croat Ustashi in Bosnia, Herzegovina, and Lika and some 60,000 shot by the Germans in Serbia, during the period when Serbian students and peasants were hung in the main square in Belgrade, the Serbs of the capital had sufficient courage to protest publicly their indignation at the treatment of the Jews.

"'When Jewish women were transported in lorries to the concentration camps, Serb shopkeepers in the streets through which these processions passed closed their shops and their houses, thus expressing not only their protest, but also emphasizing the fact that the entire population of Serbia, yesterday and today, does not and cannot participate in the extermination of their Jewish neighbors.

"'The example of the Serbian people with regard to the Jews is unique in Europe, particularly in the southern part of the continent. In spite of intensive German propaganda in writing and through the wireless, the Serbs remained unaffected. When we consider what happened to the Jews in neighboring countries, in the "Independent State of Croatia," Hungary, Rumania, and Bulgaria, the Serbian example shines out.

"'Today there are no more Jews left in Serbia, except some children hidden by the Serbs and those fighting along with the Serbs in the forests. I saved my own life thanks to my Serbian friends. I was saved from certain death. Serbian peasants and my other friends also saved from death my only son, who was on several occasions sought by the Gestapo in Belgrade.

"'It is my desire as a Jew and as a Serb that in free democratic countries where Jews are still enjoying full freedom and equality they should show gratitude to the Serbian people, pointing out their noble acts, their humane feelings, and their high civic consciousness and culture....

"'I cannot conclude this report without mentioning how the Serbian Orthodox Church, the Patriarch Gavrilo, and his clergy tried to save Serbian Jews and Gypsies. Up to the present day the Germans have massacred I70,000 Gypsies, men, women, and children, in Serbia and the Banat. Serbian Orthodox priests and the Serbian peasantry risked their lives not only to save ordinary Jews and their children but also to save those Gypsies and their children. Today the chief rabbi of Yugoslav Jews lives in America. He was saved from the Gestapo, being smuggled out from Serbia from monastery to monastery by the Serbian clergy. He was handed over by one Serbian church to another, by one Serbian priest to another until he was passed on to Bulgarian territory. There, with the assistance of the Orthodox Bulgarian clergy, some of whom were his personal friends, he arrived at the Turkish frontier." ('The Serbs Chose War,' by Ruth Mitchell, Garden City Publishers, New York, 1943, pp. 260-264.)[/b]

This letter hit me like a thunderbolt. You see, early in the breakup of Yugoslavia, which overwhelming evidence proves was instigated by Washington and Berlin, leaders of powerful American Jewish organizations took out a full-page advertisement in the 'N.Y. Times.' Citing false information, they condemned the Serbs out of hand, calling them fascists.

It is impossible to overstate the harm this did to the Serbian people. The Serbs were being attacked by neo-fascists in Croatia and Islamist terrorists in Bosnia. These Islamist terrorists ran the so-called Bosnian government. Our media rather incredibly described the Islamist government as broad-minded and democratic.

And now the leaders of the Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee and the American Jewish Congress publicly attacked the Serbs as fascists. Imagine how the Serbs felt, unjustly demonized in the Western media and now attacked by supposed leaders of the people they had died to protect.

And because everyone knows Jewish people suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazis, when Jewish leaders called Serbs "the new Nazis" and called President Milosevic "the new Hitler," these lying accusations carried weight.

I knew this before I read Ruth Mitchell's book, but after reading the Doctor's letter and especially when I came to the part where he wrote:

"It is my desire as a Jew and as a Serb that in free democratic countries where Jews are still enjoying full freedom and equality they should show gratitude to the Serbian people, pointing out their noble acts, their humane feelings, and their high civic consciousness and culture.... "

The sheer monstrousness of the injustice hit me. How could these leaders, speaking in the name of me and other American Jews, publish lies about these people? What did they do it for? To curry favor with leaders in Washington?

The more I thought about it the more I felt that I had to do something to try to set the record straight. That is why, in the fall of 1998, I started to read everything I could find about Yugoslavia, both books and media reports so that I could get the truth out using the Internet. That effort is the origin of the Website, Emperor's Clothes, www.tenc.net

[end quote here by Jared Israel ]

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »
Thanks for the info guys. Let me just clear that I didn't labeled Nedic a Nazi. He was helping them in fighting against the partisans.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 01:58:41 PM »
Dalmacija writes: "Nedic had saved Jews and Serbs during WW2"

Shalom Zelhar and Dalmacija,

First of all, may I say to Dalmacija...PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS FORUM!!

Shalom brother Joshua,

You see only my Jewish brother wants me here.

I did not said that I would leave this forum, but it will better for me to not spend to much time on this forum. On pro-Serbian forums I will learn more its better for my blood-pressure…
!!!

I am copying most of your briliant messages!
You have provided such good information on this forum//
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:50:08 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »
sta ja sam srbina ako okacim drazinu nedicevu sliku oko vrata,nabije 3 kokarde na sve obline(...)i zavijam mars na drinu?ma daj se oteraj u piz** ma******.

english:If don't agree with you 100% i'm half serb??nah i'm an ustasha!11#$@(i cut out most of the sarcasam,and cursing)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »
sta ja sam srbina ako okacim drazinu nedicevu sliku oko vrata,nabije 3 kokarde na sve obline(...)i zavijam mars na drinu?ma daj se oteraj u piz** ma******.

Kome ti to govoris druze? Dali ti to meni ?

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 05:44:29 PM »
kome je upucena ova generalizacija gore a?

ako meni nije(dough it)onda nije ni tebi moja lol (cinican sam,i da upucena je tebi)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »
F************* this subforum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have met here on this JTF forum certain real Jews! I am happy that I have met these real and good Jews!

But these so called Serbs over there are crazyyyy!
I have not even met one real Serbs here, only half Westernized and half Serbs - who do not know their national history!

You are half Serbs half American. With your Western mentality!
About 10 years you will also recognize the Pope, with you intelligence.....

This subforum has no place for people of my knowledge..

I will search for a real serious and pro Serbian forum!

Are you for real?? Why do you write about us like that??? I don't like your tone brother! I guess you were just angry! Anyway, don't leave this forum!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:16:59 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »
I am sorry I over reacted...

Forgot what I have said...