General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask the Pheasant

(1/13) > >>

Ulli:
Here I will answer the questions of our great members in textform.  :)

2honest:
Hi Pheasant, am I right when I assume that you belong to the congregation of Calvin?

If yes, what is the main issue that distinguishes Calvinism from other Christian congregations?

Ulli:

--- Quote from: 2honest on September 25, 2008, 06:16:53 AM ---Hi Pheasant, am I right when I assume that you belong to the congregation of Calvin?

If yes, what is the main issue that distinguishes Calvinism from other Christian congregations?

--- End quote ---

I think the most important point is the doctrine of strict double predestination. This teaching is singular in the Christian world.

Shlomo:
Shalom Pheasant,

Have you always believed in JTF type principles or did you change your mind at some point?

Shlomo

Ulli:

--- Quote from: Shlomo on September 25, 2008, 09:21:08 AM ---Shalom Pheasant,

Have you always believed in JTF type principles or did you change your mind at some point?

Shlomo

--- End quote ---

I have changed my point of view only on the racism issue. I think as I joined JTF I have had strong stoppages to discuss black racism and crime. I did everthing not to appear as a racist. Today I am a little bit ashamed about this, because it is righteous to say what is right and not to make up an anti-racism cult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version