Author Topic: moslem swine charged with stabbing person in ottawa  (Read 815 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
moslem swine charged with stabbing person in ottawa
« on: September 29, 2008, 04:42:05 AM »
can this be sudden jihad syndrome                          http://news.sympatico.msn.ca/Canada/ContentPosting?newsitemid=89059039&feedname=CP-NATIONAL&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=True   

Police charge man, 19, in early-morning Ottawa bus stabbing

26/09/2008 6:57:00 PM

THE CANADIAN PRESS
OTTAWA - A 19-year-old man faces multiple charges after a stabbing on an Ottawa city bus early Friday morning.

Police arrested two men after a man was stabbed in the chest during a fight aboard the bus involving the victim.

The two men fled the scene but police caught them a short distance away.

The male victim was taken to hospital.

Aden Ahmed will appear in court Saturday on charges of aggravated assault, assault with a weapon and weapons dangerous.

Police say the other suspect has been released without charge.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: moslem swine charged with stabbing person in ottawa
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »
This happens nearly weekly in every greater German city. This Muslims have an obsession with knifes and don't act like sane people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 06:22:24 AM »
This happens nearly weekly in every greater German city. This Muslims have an obsession with knifes and don't act like sane people.
TRUE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 07:03:52 AM »

they aren't sane Pheasant.  knife attacks are "up close and personal," as we all know from the O.J. case.  The report said 2 were arrested, but one has been released.  WHY?  the arresting officers need to investigate and finish up their case.  then turn over what they've got to the prosecutor so they can build a case and get a conviction. 

you ever see these Muslims lose it, start screaming at strangers, their wives, whoever is unfortunate enough to be in the path, they are uncivilized, like animals, living among us. :beast:  carry pepper spray or whatever else you've got to protect yourself.  Muslims aren't the only ones that lose their minds.  I was in a gas station in Westwood, CA, an upscale area, and the Indian that was servicing my car, i.e, supposed to be filling the tank and looking under the hood, just lost it, so I sped off.  Just get away from people that go crazy for no apparent reason, only to them :crazy: stay safe.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 07:10:23 AM »
Jaime, perhaps this Indian guy needed this knife for work.

P.S.: In the Netherland, Belgium and France it is more worse. Also I have heard, that there are a lot knife-attacks in Great Britain.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 07:23:07 AM »
Jaime, perhaps this Indian guy needed this knife for work.

P.S.: In the Netherland, Belgium and France it is more worse. Also I have heard, that there are a lot knife-attacks in Great Britain.
I guess that's one of the reasons why people turn to those right wing parties like they did in Austria. I got no idea if these parties are able to handle it, but possibly some of the bigger parties adjust their policies under that pressure.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 08:20:02 AM »
Pheasant and 2Honest, I'm sorry you are so scared and have to live anywhere near this violence.  Pheasant you name countries I would love to visit but it sounds like there are way too many random attacks on innocent people.  will see you soon.  stay safe!