Author Topic: Paying women to have tubes tied.  (Read 4532 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Paying women to have tubes tied.
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »
The #2 point you made was a good one.  Still, enough money could convince them.  I just wish there was a long term, non permamnent birth control solution for some of these people who don't think about will happen 2 minutes from now. Drug addiction is such a problem, it's just such an awful thing when someone brings a child into this world addicted to heroin or meth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »
What's wrong with permanent birth control for these lovely human specimens?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »
C.F., when you bring up over population, I don't think you're taking into account human ingenuity. 

Throughout our history, we've always come up with solutions to improve our quality of life. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »
What's wrong with permanent birth control for these lovely human specimens?

:laugh:
For people like this,

yes

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
Lisa, of course it is possible to handle having many more people. I acknowledged that. The problem is the quality of life for all those people. I might be selfish, but I value things like open space, roads and freeways that are navigable, even some peace and quiet for crying out loud. Any increase in agriculture means destroying more natural habitat so that we can grow corn, cows, pigs, etc. on it. We have ruined enough of nature as it is, and we have enough people as it is (I would say more than enough, but I digress).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 09:05:23 PM »

[/quote]

I disagree.  The Gates foundation actually does nothing to fund sterilization programs.  Their main actions have been providing health services and disease cures for people in Africa and the result has been a population boom.  Even with AIDS deaths, countries like Liberia have 30 times the population growth of America. 

I know what China does is wrong but what would happen if each person there had eight kids? There are no good answers there. 

Many of the areas you're talking about are not livable areas.  Alaska could support millions of more people but the quality of life would go way down. Tens of millions would not be possible. The reason people can afford to live in many of those areas is because they have high paying jobs in the oil or fishing industry.  Most resources there have to be imported and at a huge cost. It would be impossible to live there and people would start depleting the game resources there at an alarming rate. Look at Japan, even with a negative birth rate, they still have huge problems for a large population. You can't find an aprtment for months, driving is nearly impossible, people have to be pushed on to the subway.  What if they all decided to have 10 kids? 

the rest snipped
[/quote]

Actually, it would be a good thing if the chinese population boom took place...because there would be so much competition, they would all reek havoc on their govt to do something and destroy the communist regime while wiping out their kind.

now, I don't mind the Chinese...However, china is a dangerous nation...I hope nature takes care of china as expected with the government's evilness.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2008, 10:48:19 PM »

I disagree.  The Gates foundation actually does nothing to fund sterilization programs.  Their main actions have been providing health services and disease cures for people in Africa and the result has been a population boom.  Even with AIDS deaths, countries like Liberia have 30 times the population growth of America. 

I know what China does is wrong but what would happen if each person there had eight kids? There are no good answers there. 

Many of the areas you're talking about are not livable areas.  Alaska could support millions of more people but the quality of life would go way down. Tens of millions would not be possible. The reason people can afford to live in many of those areas is because they have high paying jobs in the oil or fishing industry.  Most resources there have to be imported and at a huge cost. It would be impossible to live there and people would start depleting the game resources there at an alarming rate. Look at Japan, even with a negative birth rate, they still have huge problems for a large population. You can't find an aprtment for months, driving is nearly impossible, people have to be pushed on to the subway.  What if they all decided to have 10 kids? 

the rest snipped
[/quote]

Actually, it would be a good thing if the chinese population boom took place...because there would be so much competition, they would all reek havoc on their govt to do something and destroy the communist regime while wiping out their kind.

now, I don't mind the Chinese...However, china is a dangerous nation...I hope nature takes care of china as expected with the government's evilness.
[/quote]

Another worry too are the Chinese nationalist movments.  They are very anti-western and I worry they could get out of hand. 

What's scary is that the number one book in the USA is always a Danielle Steele novel and in China last year, it was a non fiction book about currency wars between the US and China.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »

Looks like youtube is filled with these. I finally found one where the father was not black.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2008, 11:53:52 PM »
EDIT: Link removed by admin. My comment removed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:08:45 PM by Mishmaat »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2008, 07:21:17 AM »
That was a disgusting video. I hate to think about how many IPhones are bought with money from welfare payments so they can make these types of phone calls and send these types of text messages.