Author Topic: What About Calling Talk Show Hosts And Mentioning JTF.ORG In The Conversation  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Prominent Radio talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and other may be called during their shows and during the conversation the callers can mention about http://www.jtf.org

Remember we have to pass the call screener in order to talk to the talk show hosts.  Do not mention about Chaim or JTF because JTF is too conservative for them  :).  Just say to the call screener that you want to talk about illegal immigration, moral issues etc.  When the talk show host takes your call mention that Rush, I read in the jtf.org website about ________________, Sean (after telling "You are a great American"  ;D) tell that you read an article about illegal immigration in the jtf.org website.  This will enable millions of listeners to hear the name jtf.org.

The following link provides contact info about almost all major talk show programs!

http://www.gop.com/getactive/CalltalkRadio.aspx?zip=22554
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Prominent Radio talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and other may be called during their shows and during the conversation the callers can mention about http://www.jtf.org

Remember we have to pass the call screener in order to talk to the talk show hosts.  Do not mention about Chaim or JTF because JTF is too conservative for them  :).  Just say to the call screener that you want to talk about illegal immigration, moral issues etc.  When the talk show host takes your call mention that Rush, I read in the jtf.org website about ________________, Sean (after telling "You are a great American"  ;D) tell that you read an article about illegal immigration in the jtf.org website.  This will enable millions of listeners to hear the name jtf.org.

The following link provides contact info about almost all major talk show programs!

http://www.gop.com/getactive/CalltalkRadio.aspx?zip=22554
Its worth a try however most talk shows broadcast using a time delay so they can dump any really unwanted things from going out over the air. Some hosts may allow JTF to be talked about if its worked into the conversation however its almost impossible to get anything past them and on to the air that they don't want.  An articulate speaker who is up on issues in most cases will be able to work Chaim and JTF into the conversation but they almost never allow any websites to be given out
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Hey, even if you get the IDEAS of JTF out there, even if they dump the website name, I think you've done a great service.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Remember we have to pass the call screener in order to
talk to the talk show hosts. Do not mention about Chaim
 or JTF because JTF is too conservative for them :).
Yeah, I've tried that. I could never get thru the call screener.
I know a Jew who called Sean Vanity and got on the show. But he got cut off when he tried to put in JTF.org.
I think there's a delay from the time you speak to the time your voice get's put on the air.
Because I never heard the JTF part of his call.
So forget it. Unless someone else has some other ideas. Perhaps we can mention another website that has the jtf.org link.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Maybe just don't say the name as a website, but say, "Jewish Task Force."
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!