Author Topic: WHY CAN'T JEWISH AMERICAN RABBI'S ENDORSE JOHN McCain FOR PRESIDENT NATIONWIDE?H  (Read 756 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Catholic churches endorsed John McCain for president last week nationwide in America.
Why can't Jewish rabbi's endorse John McCain? Can you simply answer the question?
Can we all send letters to our temples and ask them to endorse McCain or are we going to OBEY  Obama's presidency?
It is serious people, we must try it harder! If we loose FL and OH we are done! What happened to the Jewish vote.
Honestly I do not see a sincear support from the Jewish Americans especially in OH and FL lately! I am not so sure if they care for Israel either!
 :dance:

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Catholic churches endorsed John McCain for president last week nationwide in America.
Why can't Jewish rabbi's endorse John McCain? Can you simply answer the question?
Can we all send letters to our temples and ask them to endorse McCain or are we going to OBEY  Obama's presidency?
It is serious people, we must try it harder! If we loose FL and OH we are done! What happened to the Jewish vote.
Honestly I do not see a sincear support from the Jewish Americans especially in OH and FL lately! I am not so sure if they care for Israel either!

On an individual level,

rabbis that talk politics tend to become very unpopular!
if their congregation is against them then their job is in jeopardy.

As far as groups of rabbis. It's more complicated but they wouldn't touch it.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
They don't have the balls you mean!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
My Rabbi support McCain
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh