Author Topic: Screw Ann Coultier  (Read 3141 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Re: Screw Ann Coultier
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
I'll do you one better, I voted for Hillary in the Democratic primary here. I ended up getting a letter from the Democratic party of Texas saying "Thanks for helping to turn TX Democratic blue. I thought... no! That's not my intention at all!  :o

I just wanted to fight against Barack Hussein Obama.

I too would vote for Hillary over Barack.. Its like a mafia man asking me if I want it (a bullet) in the head or heart..  A Jew knows his heart is most sacred, so he will take it to the head.  However, voting to keep Barack out and supporting and endorsing this witch are two different things!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »
I'm not fond of Coulter or Hillary. However C.F. has a good point, and it's this. We should wait until AFTER the election to slam Coulter. If she's helping us now against Barack Hussein Obama then go easy on her for now.

There are some serious things I'd like to ask Chaim about John McCain or talk about on the board but I'm holding back because I don't want to hurt his campaign right now.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »
I'm not fond of Coulter or Hillary. However C.F. has a good point, and it's this. We should wait until AFTER the election to slam Coulter. If she's helping us now against Barack Hussein Obama then go easy on her for now.

There are some serious things I'd like to ask Chaim about John McCain or talk about on the board but I'm holding back because I don't want to hurt his campaign right now.

Once again, all I was advocating is that this site doesn't endorse someone who insult Jews and endorsed Hillary Clinton, even though now she pretends to endorse McCain, she is half hearted twit.  Earlier she slandered McCain and tried making him look like a fool, which is also points for Barack Hussein.  If she is playing the conservative now, that is fine.  What I hope is that this site doesn't go around drooling and supporting over a Jew hater like her. I mean you have an entire web page devoted to her, as if she is the Messiah.  Do you have a page this size devoted to Rabbi Kahane?  I hvae hard time finding a page for him, but have easily found this giant page for Ann Coultier, someone who would never die for Judaism or to save the Jewish people, but rather slander them and their religion.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »
She looks like a transexual. Actually there are transexuals out there that look more like women than she does.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »
Guys, we need to support Ann Coulter. She is one of the few conservative voices defending Sarah Palin. We must acknowledge our allies in this present time.

Yes, what she said about "perfected Jews" was foolish, but I honestly do not think she intended Jew-hatred in it. She could have said "Martians are perfected Jews" for all I care. Yeah, it was stupid, but I don't think having an opinion about religions makes someone a hateful individual.

I agree,  C.F.     Thank you for writing this and for your continued efforts.   

W/o question the focal point the next 29 days in terms of the United States is trying hard to defeat Barack Hussein Obama.     If Ann Coulter was running against Obama or practically any Democrat for that matter,    I would gladly vote for her and support her candidicy.     I'm thrilled that she's supporting Sarah Palin,   who truly is our best hope in a very long time.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 06:41:42 PM »
I don't agree with Ann Coulter's remarks, but as long as she's helping expose Obama, fine, but then we can attack her evilness later, but regardless she's evil.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »
I think I would make a pretty good Jew. Ole!!!!  no wait, I mean Oy Vey!!   :dance:
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »
I think I would make a pretty good Jew. Ole!!!!  no wait, I mean Oy Vey!! 

I think you mean Goy Vey ;-)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »
Now this AryehYehudah fellow is the sort of individual that was on this forum at the beginning...  Keep up the posts...

A great Rabbi once stateded "Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen." that said, one should never advocate for anything other than the truth as this aforementioned quote by Maimonides is applicable to all the frauds currently running in and representing the people in the government. 

Rabbi Kahane stated "When morality becomes extremism, I will be proud to be an extremist." This seems to be the case of those that have actually read Rabbi Kahane's works and will not settle nor support anyone advocating another "Two State Solution"...

Keep up the good work Aryeh...  I think I'm going to retire from this mess...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 10:54:33 PM »
Obama is just laughing at the fact that most of the members of the most right-wing forum on the internet are bashing one of his biggest and most prominent opponents...

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »
She's a tranny!!

click on the photo below, you'll be shocked

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
She's just very thin. She's not a man.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »
She's just very thin. She's not a man.

click on th pic...you'll see

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:03 PM »
I find her very entertaining and I'm not offended by her "perfected Jews"
comment, even though it was an awkward comment.

She was the first to equate Hussein's "Dream's of My Father"
to a dimestore "Mein Kampf"

She is also the only major national columnist that actually
refers to his middle name "Hussein".

Also, she is virulenty vilified by the Left, which means she is doing something
right. (no pun intended)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:50:32 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »
although i did not hear her comment "perfected Jews" :o great post Road Warrior :clap:

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2008, 02:55:34 AM »
Liberals have infested this website..  As with MarZutra, I will retire too!  Oy Vey Iz Mir!     :fright:

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »
the interviewer, the man w/the NY accent, asked the stupidest questions.  it was all hypothetical nonsense.  the Hillary endorsement was unreal.  i'm dizzy from watching it.  that makes no sense either.  Ann Coulter states she prefers Hillary to McCain.  again, nonsense and a BIG FAT PHONY HYPOCRITE.